Villa bad patch

kidvillan

Re: Villa bad patch

It depends on who you play against and what formation they use. I would suggest try using 4-3-1-2 as you only have the one primary wide player and a strong CM. Play Barry, Hamsik and Abelda as the 3 midfielders. Have Pires in support of your two front men.

4-5-1 is usualy an effective tactic as you control the midfield, I would maybe change your style of play.

Re: Villa bad patch

I would try using a 4-3-3 wingers formation or a 4-4-2 Diamond, maybe just a reg 4-4-2.

With the wingers formation, use klose as the Lone Striker/CF and agbonlahor and Young as wingers, with two CM and then a DM behind the two CM’s. Use the best four in the back and throw in a keeper an you should be good to go.

For all formations suggested, Use an Attacking mentality against poor teams, and a normal mentality against better or equal teams.

Then with the wingers try and attack down the flanks, and the 4-4-2 or 4-4-2 Diamond, use a mixed attack.

Try and Use Klose or whatever CF used as a target man…

Hope this helps…

AND: Whatever formation you use, you can try and set up an in-game instruction to change to another suggested formation in the game if your losing or whatever and see which one works best.