Sign in to follow this  
JuniorBlue

The Stockport County 'Country' Challenge - Match Report Thread

Stockportcounty_crest.png

The Stockport County 'Country' Challenge - Match Report Thread

Please can people only use this thread for reporting about transfers, results, match reports you know the score. No spam and keep on topic. If anybody needs more information and/or needs to ask any questions please can you ask on the sign up thread. A link will follow. Also as a goodwill gesture, if anybody wants to message me when they have taken over their stockport county i will happily make them a match report banner for the challenge free of charge, and as quick as possible. Thanks, and it may seem like i'm going over the top but i just want it to all work out and be a world class SM challenge.

Re: The Stockport County 'Country' Challenge - Match Report Thread

got yuri berchiche and adel taarabt on loan from tottenham

i have made bids for santon,orlando sa,m'bengue and a few others with no competition from other managers(for now:rolleyes: )

Guest drseanfitz

got yuri berchiche and adel taarabt on loan from tottenham

i have made bids for santon' date='orlando sa,m'bengue and a few others with no competition from other manafers(for now:rolleyes: )[/quote']

I got taarabat on loan from spurs as well, and he also loaned me assou-ekotto. Put 12 bids in, including santon,orlando sa,m'bengue as well, transfer listed the whole squad bar Fon williams, Dicker, Rowe and Tunicliffe, thought I might see how they go in the English ratings first.

Stockport anncouce Ryan Clarke as the man to take them forward

Today at 11:54 PM Ryan Clarke signed a contact with Stockport that keeps him at the club until the end of the season with an option to extend the deal if he is successful.Ryan has said he wants his team to be home-grown and be styled with 5 or 6 players from Great Britain.Ryan seems to have become pals with the Manchester United manager Evan Harvey as Jonny Evans and Danny Welbeck both joining Stockport on loan with a loan deal for Darren Fletcher yet to be responded to.

I would like to thank Evan for loaning me the 2 players who will be in the first team as long as they stay here at Stockport.If the Fletcher deal goes through he will be made out captain and i hope he will be the right man for the job.

Stockport kick off their campaign on the 28th of Febuary with a game against Yeovil town away.Ryan hopes his team will be ready and will give Stockport a great start to their season.

I took these in EC 3171;)

Welbeck sent packing alrady at Stockport

In a shock annoucement Man United's young striker Danny Welbeck was kickd out of Stockport after a fight with one of the coaches.Welbeck is repoted to have been unhappy that he was critisced by the Stockport coach about his off-target shooting.This then progressed into a full on fight and Ryan has said he doesn't want to rip the dressing room apart.Evan's has decried Welbecks behaviour as shocking and not accveprtable.

Ryan was quick to act hough as he bought 2 more players on loan.He went for Chelsea's young Englishman Mancienne and Man City's Nedum Onuoha.Onuoha was announced as captain after Ryan was told the Fletcher deal was not going to happen.

Ryan has today shown that he cares about the morale of his dressing room and has a sharp in and out system.

Guest drseanfitz

Stockport County(EC3168) yesterday announced Sean Fitzpatrick as there new manager.

Due to foreign sponsorship deals put in place to keep the club afloat, the board instructed Sean that they would only let him purchase players of the nationality of the sponsors(Spain, France, Portugal and Italy), and they have also explained that it might be in the clubs best interest to shift out most of the clubs current playing staff.

Sean immediately set about the task bringing in ASSOU-EKOTTO and TAARABT on loan from Tottenham. This has since been followed through with the permanent signings of 10 other players, including GONCALO BRANDAO from Sienna, ORLANDO SA from Braga, and KEKO from Atletico.

After beating off Fulham to get a bid accepted for inter milan sensation SANTON, and with 2.5million pounds worth of sales going through, the fans are rushing to buy tickets for Edgeley Park this season.

1zdbrcj.png

74_1204772595.gif

Stockport County

Issue #1

On Saturday at around 2:00pm Stockport County announced that young English manager Nick Justice as the new Guy in Charge. He got Stright into the depth of the Transfer Market bringing in 3 perminanate deals and 3 loans, The 3 perminanate deals were Jack Whilshere, Matty Duke and Andy Howarth whilst Jon Bostock, Andrew Carroll and Ben Toszer. Also a bid for 20 year old John Johnson from Middlesborough has been accpeted

Jack-Wilshere-001.jpg

Jack Whilshere will be a key Player this season for County

7 NEW PLAYERS IN STOCKPORT

STOCKPORT MANAGER AZ YOUSUF PROMISED NEW YOUTH PLAYERS AND ALL 7 WERE SEEN HAVING MEDICALS AND TRAINING AT Edgeley Park.

The players were 19 year old Lorenzo ARIAUDO from juventus for 350k

Also joining were: Marvin martin for 300k,Claudio BEAUVUE for 750k,Wilfried MOIMBE for 800k,Mathieu DOSSEVI for 325k,david fuster for 300k and the biggest tallent of them all Jardim GONCALO BRANDAO joined for 10k and johnny mullins.Also French left-back FRANK QUEUDRUE has joined on loan from birmingham city.

There were also claims that david santone was coming to the club but brighton and hove albion heavily outbidded stockport county

Only 4 of the 8 players will start against luton town and they are FRANK QUEUDRUE, Jardim GONCALO BRANDAO,MARVIN MARTIN and Wilfried MOIMBE.

Stockport County (EC3176) appoint Dean Bryant as the new manager

Stockport County have announced Dean Bryant as their new manager for the new season. The rookie

manager has no experience in managerial job and will be in charge of Stockport until the end of

the season with an option to extend the contract to 4 years.

Dean Bryant has signed a 1-year contract with Stockport County with an option to extend the

deal.

"I'm very excited to be part of Stockport and can't wait for the new season to start." Dean told

the club's website."I'm thankful that the chairman has given me this opportunity and I

hope I can learn here as much as I can and bring this club to a better standing in the league."

1zdbrcj.png

74_1204772595.gif

Stockport County

Issue #2

Stockport County announced the signings of 2 more Young Englishmen in West Bromwich albion Foward Jay Simpson(Pictured) and Mark Randall from Arsenal, Also recently brought in was Linfield Defender William Murphy the 35 year old will bring in some good Experiance at the Back. Also young Middlesborough Defender John Johnson Joined From Boro

jaysimpsonAI_450x300.jpg

What does the chairman want!

Ryan Clarke has asked Stockports chairman what he wants as 2 transfer deals were locked.The first was for Aston Villa forward Delfounso which the chairman didn't want to go through.Later Ryan went Matty Duke only to find that blocked as well.

I am upset with the chairman as he was a big factor in bringing me to the club but he has become a man wh eems to be in they way.I would like him to let me spend some of my transfer budget that he allocated me but i haven't had the chance.Neogoitions have been going on to bring West Brom striker.Ryan has also been told that Danny Welbeck will be aviable at cut-price after his training ground bust-up.We are not sure whether Ryan wants Welbeck as he is an option.Ryan is also after some other targets which we will be informred as they go through.

More to come.

Stockport chairman softens a bit

Stockports chairman has softned his approach and allowed Ryan to sign 2 players.The first player was Stevie Crawford from East Fife for 200k.The chairman said that he will be a fantasti signing and will look to get on the scoresheet whenever possible.The second was Mark Roberts from Patrik Thisitle for 550k.These 2 strikers will certainly bring goals to Stockport but the main worry if their age which is both over 30.

There is an on-going saga for Cardiff youngster Darcy Blake after Cradiff made counter offer which involeved 2 players going to Cardiff.Ryan said he was looking to bring players into the club and not have to sell any.

Come on lads get some reports done

Guest drseanfitz

got in 24 players so far, and still got £1m to spend. might struggle with the league form until the french re-ratings though.

33vixeb.png

STOCKPORT SIGN 26 PLAYERS

Stockport have signed 26 players from Portugal, Spain, Italy and France. The two biggest names were loans- Chelsea's Paulo Ferreria and Mario Balotelli. Other bigger names include Atletico's Keko, Lyon's Tafer and Real Madrid's Palanca. 8 players remain from their base squad with 4 accpeting deals to move elsewhere and 4 transfer listed.

The only bad side so far in negotiations have been the failed attempt to sign West Ham's Boa Morte but a big name middle aged player is still expected to sign in the coming days.

I currently have 5 mil and should have 6 mil after some transfers go through!
:D

EC3175

Rest Of The World Stockport County fielded 7 Russians (Borodin, Chicherin, Schennikov, Getigezhev, Smolnikov, Zotov and Ionov) in their squad as they travelled to Yeovil for the first game of the season. Expectations were not high - and there were worrying signs when Yeovil's Craig Alcock was heard pleading with his team mates not to be too complacent after only 8 minutes.

The Match Report made fairly uninteresting reading, although according to the stats the teams had 31 shots between them. None of which could find the net however, and the final score was 0-0.

MOTM went to Yeovil's centre-forward Gifton Noel-Williams, whose shots must have come closer to scoring than anyone else's. This result puts Stockport in 11th place, they face Cheltenham Town at home in the next game.

89_front_small.gif74_1204772595.gif1_front_small.gif

Stockport County News & Results - EC3173

After Selby took over Stockport County in EC3173 late into Monday Night, Selby acted quickly in making vital changes to the squad. After quickly linking up with the Football Association with Great Britian this entitled him rights for the signings of any player of the English, Northen Irish, Scottish or Welsh nationality. Allowing Selby these options, meant Stockport would work closely in relation to GB. In his first 3/4 days of management, Selby has brought in 7 players who he feels, 'Can Lead this club to success'. Some of the players brought range from ex Kettering striker Gareth Seddon, to England U21 Whizzkid Mark Davies.

33062_1229599393.jpg35632_1223631990.jpg35653_1230029911.jpg31726_1231974133.jpg8955_1233062246.jpg

Some Of Stockport County's New Additions, Posing For Pictures At A Pre-Match Press Conference, Promoting The Great Britain Initiative!

Match 1) Brighton & Hove Albion Vs. Stockport County - 28th Feb

Brighton & Hove Albion 1 - 2 Stockport County

County's first league match was tricky visit to down south to face Brighton in a vital match for Stockport. It was predicted a draw was on the cards but County battled on to win the match 2-1. Raynes and On Loan Defender Jonny Evans scored for County, and T.Elphick got a consolation goal for Brighton in the 80th minute. This win gives County the all important 3 points and places them in the top half of the table at such an early stage.

np2j38.png

EC3176

Yeovil Town 5-1 Stockport County

Yeovil Town easily trashed Stockport County in a Division 4 clash at Huish Park. Luke Rodgers scored a hat-trick for the home side and a brace from Gary Roberts and Nathan Jones were enough for the home side to get all the three points. Peter Thompson scored a consolation goal for the visitors.

Stockport County sit second from the bottom after the first game.

"This is getting embarrassing and we need to sort out the problem quickly."Dean told the club's website. "I hope the lads have realised their mistakes and will improve in the next match."

"I'm sure there will be more players coming in and I'm glad to have completed the signing of Ian Bennett, Andy Holdsworth, Cillian Sheridan, Tom Cleverley and Cris Swailes."

STOCKPORT 3 - 0 CHELTENHAM TOWN

on saturday night,stockport country started there season in brilliant fashion,as they beat cheltenham town 3-0 with rio fonte,moimbe and keko getting the goals.manager George Ghorayeb said:"it was a brilliant display from the team,and i expect us to play like this all season"

in other news,francesco toldo moved to stockport from inter

Some Reason I Still Haven't Got Match My Season Starts 7th March :confused: I Think I Made A Mistake What Ec I Went In ? 3201 im in Is That Ok Mate That My Season Still Hast Started Hope I Can Still Be In It :P Vassell Coming To Stockport For 1mill Jack Wilshire For 200k Ryan Crowther 95k Ryan Flynn 150k Jay Spearing 275k Ben Amos 300k

ben-amos-120x120-pt.jpgedgarveyempics372.jpg

Stockport Fans Cant Wait

We desrved nothing!

Ryan had today stuck the boot into his team by saying we desreved to lose to against Yeovil.Ryan had revealed they feel the ref was giving all the decisions to Yeovil but Ryan has told his team the ref was fair and his team would have been lucky to score against Yeovil."We played very sloppy and untidy football.We gave the ball away to easy and didn't attempt to get it back.Our players never got into second gear and 2-0 was a fair result.

The goals came in the second half with stikes from Del Parto and Welsh.Yeovil had a man sent off in the 85th minute but they never looked like losing their clean sheet.

I want more next time

Stockport manager Ryan Clarke has told his team that he wants 110% per cent from all of his players in their next game against Brentford."Against Yeovil we were sencond best in very way and i want us to be better than our opponents against Bradford.

Transfer News

Stockport have given up on Cardiff youngster Darcy Blake as the bid was rejected.Ryan is upset as he feels that Darcy would have been a great addition to his squad.Astn Villa youngster Delfounso may still be coming to Stockport as Stockports bid hasn't been replied to.Jack Collison may also be coming after a counter offer from West Ham was made.

Guest drseanfitz

Stockport(EC3168) got off to a flying start with a 2-0 away win to Grimsby Town. On loan Adel TAARABT and former Lyon winger Anthony MOUNIER were on the score sheet for a revamped Stockport side, that gave a debut to the highly impressive Davide SANTON.

np2j38.png

EC3176

Stockport County 1-0 Bournemouth

Stockport won their first game of the season after beating Bournemouth 1-0 at Edgeley Park. Midfielder Carl Baker scored the winner in the second half.

The win took Stockport up to 13th place with three points in 2 games.