Sign in to follow this  
bennett_101

90+ Centre Mids To Rise

For my Barca team, i play a 4-3-3.. I feel as though i need another central midfielder. Atm, i've got Gerrard, Xavi, Essien, Cambiasso, Xabi Alonso and Marcos Senna. Also i've got Arteta and Gago out on loan.

So, i'm just wondering if anyone can suggest any central midfielders currently at 91/92/93 who'll rise 93+

Cheers in advance

Guest cabbytoodles

Re: 90+ Centre Mids To Rise

Hernandez Xavi,28 CM Barcelona 96-->97 If there's one player in the world who can hold his own in a star studded midfield, its Xavi. His fine form last year kept Cesc Fabregas out of the Spain's line-up. One of the best midfielders in the world currently, year 2008 was a breakthrough year for the 28-year-old. Many strongly feel he should be a 97, its interesting to see if SM does that.

Frank Lampard,30 CM/AM Chelsea 95-->95/96[/COLOR] A consistent face in the Chelsea midfield, has played well this season, unlike Deco who impressed initially but soon faded out. 50-50 chance of a 96 I'll say.

Olano Xabi Alonso,27 DM/CM Liverpool 93-->94 The best midfielder for Liverpool this season I must say. He is even better than Mascherano based on current form. He has been the toughman in the Liverpool midfield while giving Steven Gerrard the license to roam. Will rise to 94. Hard to believe, Liverpool tried getting rid of him not too long ago.

Jean Makoun,25 CM/DM Lyon 91-->92 Cameroonian midfielder has now reshown his form that once linked him with Man United before they signed Carrick. Should get a 92, possibly a 93 even if he keeps it up.

Michael Carrick,27 CM/DM Manchester United 91-->92/93 Not an attacking midfielder, Carrick is however known for his simple and efficient passing. Definitely Manchester United midfielder this season, will rise to 92. A 93 is not out of the question, I assure you.

Lorik Cana,25 DM/CB Marseille 91-->92 One of the best midfielders in France, the Marseille captain has really shown brilliant glimpses of himself this season. Will hit 92.

Sulley Ali Muntari,24 CM Inter Milan 91-->92/93 Earmarked by Mourinho as Veiria's eventual replacement, many eyebrows were raised then Muntari joined Inter Milan. Not many would have expected him to flourish.

Mohamed Sissoko,24 CM/DM Juventus 90-->90/91 Liverpool reject now doing well at Juventus. His impressive form kept expensive flop Christian Poulsen warming the bench. Should get 91 now, if not 92.

N'Dri Romari,25 CM Sevilla 90-->91 Many thought Sevilla would crumple after selling Seydou Keita to Barcelona, but Romaric, snapped up from Le Mans, has now filled the void effortlessly, even becoming one of Sevilla's best players.

Lassana Diarra,23 DM/CM Real Madrid 90-->91/92 The club hopper may rise should he continue playing for Real Madrid. No denying his potential though, possibly the future DM of France.

Marek Hamsik,21 CM Napoli 90-->91 One of Napoli's best performers this season, Hamsik is also their joint top scorer at the moment. Should he keep up his form, surely the bigger clubs will come knocking.

John Obi Mikel,21 CM/DM Chelsea 91-->91/92 Good player who has a tendency to put in some bad displays. Still needs to show more consistency though, but there's no denying his talent. Should rise to 92 as he has filled Essien's shoes when the latter is out, but I wouldn't tip him to reach 93 unless he can dislodge Essien.

Guest cabbytoodles

Caleb I'm a big fan of Sissoko's' date=' but with that injury he got which will keep him out for the rest of the season, I'm not sure if he'll still get the rise?[/quote']

Oops. Yeah, that post I just copied from my thread which is kind of outdated. :o Agree with you and fadedwolfz.

Caleb I'm a big fan of Sissoko's' date=' but with that injury he got which will keep him out for the rest of the season, I'm not sure if he'll still get the rise?[/quote']

Don't you remember what happened with Skrtel ? He was injuried too when he got his 91 :rolleyes: and he played less than Sissoko...