Sign in to follow this  
Umar "knuckles" Hayat

Femi Orenuga - 15 year old talent playing for Southend - Snapped up by EPL club.

Re: Femi Orenuga - 15 year old talent playing for Southend - Snapped up by EPL club.

This seems to back it up. Most probably a done deal then' date=' good effort for knowing more than us on this Umar![/quote']

Well it shows u lot ain't true Southend Fans. :rolleyes::P

Well hopefully his brother can become a good player and hopefully he won't get nicked by another club. :)

Re: Femi Orenuga - 15 year old talent playing for Southend - Snapped up by EPL club.

Well it shows u lot ain't true Southend Fans. :rolleyes::P

Well hopefully his brother can become a good player and hopefully he won't get nicked by another club. :)

Southend in disguise? We now have 5 supporters on SM ;)

Still not sure though will wait for news on OS

Well done mate

Good scouting Umar. Obviously still a long long way from being near their reserves let alone first team, but an interesting player to look out for.

And indeed, lets hope his brothers better ;)

Femi Orenuga signed a Pre Scholarship Agreement with Everton Football Club' date=' which sees the fifteen year old join the Toffees from Southend United Football Club from 1st July 2009 for an undisclosed fee.[/quote']

That what i said, Mr Holm. :)

I no Femi used to play footie with him... he started football with a team from Plumstead (South East London) called Teviot Rangers... from there moved to Cray Wanderers (semi pro) while there got called up to London district team. Spotted by Chelsea scouts whilst there and had an unsuccesful trial before moving on to West Ham however, Femi's father had not liked it there as he had not been treated as 'poshly' as he had done when he was at Chelsea. But from there he decided to join Southend. Became youngest ever player for Southend and moved to Everton... however many people will not know this, but Femi was a Man U fan and had been offered a contract there (same pre-scholarship contract he had been offered at Everton) but had rejected it. His reason being he told me was that 'I felt i had more of a chance to break through the Everton system than United's) and there we have it people all true, as i no femi from primary school and am the same age as him... phew :)