Your Worst Habits...

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Re: Your Worst Habits...

I am terrible for holding grudges.

Also. Apparently' date=' I always leave the toilet seat up.. :confused::rolleyes:[/quote']

I didn't know that leaving the toilet seat up was a bad habit :), I just thought it was in the genetic make up of all males :P

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

I thnk I'm the only fella who remembers to do that lol

The woman in me just screams if I don't do it or someone else leaves it up :o

Ha ha :P, My wife has only just got me to stop using the sink!!!!! Kidding :eek:

Whenever I walk, regardless of the location I am at, I will dribble and kick an imaginary football. :P Also, I bite my nails a lot.

I have another habit that I think is weird. I cannot do something with one part of my body without doing the same with the same part on the other side. For example, if I wink with one eye, I have to do it with my other.:confused:

Everything has to be perfect order and stuff i'm a control freak really

Ohhh, exactly the sam as me Big Bro.

I remember I was on the PC and I accidently moved a bit of CD's, Then my bro says ''OMG Vladan why did you move them'', He gets up and puts them Perfectly and I mean Perfectly together.

My worst habit:Touching the table tennis TABLE when Im playing which the opponent gets points.:o

Whenever I walk' date=' regardless of the location I am at, I will dribble and kick an imaginary football. :P Also, I bite my nails a lot.

I have another habit that I think is weird. I cannot do something with one part of my body without doing the same with the same part on the other side. For example, if I wink with one eye, I [i']have[/i] to do it with my other.:confused:

The first thing just sounds like a bad excuse for assaulting whoever is in front of you :D but I have that second thing too. I have most of the things people have brought up; I'm pretty unbearable :P

Seems like we have a legion of nail biters on here. This sounds like some sort of nervous habit born of watching too much football. :)

I think my other half would say my worst habit is being on Soccermanager too much!! I would ask her, but she has fallen back to sleep whilst I type away on the laptop. Which I suppose proves my point anyway. :confused::eek:

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

I just thought of one from my childhood, I think it might be a common one among children, but then again, maybe not :P, when I walked along the road, I avoided standing on the joints of the paving stones. People thought I had some sort of walking disorder as I contorted my body to make sure my feet landed squarely on the slab, crazy I know :P

I just thought of one from my childhood' date=' I think it might be a commomn one among children, but then again, maybe not :P, when I walked along the road, I avoided standing on the joints of the paving stones. People thought I had some sort of walking disorder as I contorted my body to make sure my feet landed squarely on the slab, crazy I know :P[/quote']

Who dosen't?

I still do that now...B)

Just about everthing on this thread :)

toilet seat up, that doesn't count, thats the way it's meant to me.. :rolleyes:

Biting nails/skin on fingers/lips :cool

Philip i use to be the same, got excessive with it aswell when i was about 14/15.. Didn't know at the time but its some disorder, i think theres a name for it, we actually talked about it in the forum one time, good while ago.

just grew out of it altought ocassionly i find myself doin it

For anyone that doesn't know its like if ya tap ya left foot on ground then ya have to tap ya right foot too, except with me id have to then tap my right again and then my left to make everytin even :rolleyes: & then if i felt i taped one foot harder :eek: :eek: i wont go on..u get the mesage

if i touch anytin my brother owns, besides a tantrum its fixing evertin perfectly again :rolleyes: in contrast im the messy oppisate, i just throw evertin around even money

Similar to dave, but sometime id have touch the joints or only take two steps per slab...

& SM dont go there :o