help getting club back

bleulemon

hi, i owned a fiorentina in a wc and was offered a inter team that was unmanaged. i accidentally clicked accept, and once i realized my horrible mistake, saw that fiorentina was offered to another manager and quited inter. i joined clubs during 2 days to see if the fiorentina offer waseither accepted or rejected. now i see the chairman says i cant join a club in that setup becuase i joined too many clubs in a short period of time.

i really want my fiorentina back, but right now i cant even access the setup. does this mean im pernamently banned from the wc? if not how long do i have to wait? any help would be appreciated

Re: help getting club back

hi' date=' i owned a fiorentina in a wc and was offered a inter team that was unmanaged. i accidentally clicked accept, and once i realized my horrible mistake, saw that fiorentina was offered to another manager and quited inter. i joined clubs during 2 days to see if the fiorentina offer waseither accepted or rejected. now i see the chairman says i cant join a club in that setup becuase i joined too many clubs in a short period of time.

i really want my fiorentina back, but right now i cant even access the setup. does this mean im pernamently banned from the wc? if not how long do i have to wait? any help would be appreciated[/quote']

You will be banned permanent I would have thought..

You should take more time and make sure of what you are doing before clicking accept/reject.

But he's not in the setup' date=' so there is nothing to be linked to. And the Chairman Reputation would be different, so he should be able to join.[/quote']

But..

If one account is banned then an account made with the same IP would get flagged when he attempted to join I would have thought.

If you do it bleuemon then let us know if it works. Please. :)

But..

If one account is banned then an account made with the same IP would get flagged when he attempted to join I would have thought.

If you do it bleuemon then let us know if it works. Please. :)

He's only banned due to the Chairman not wanting him at the club, because he's been with too many clubs in the setup on that account (Or that's how i understand it).

I just took a team in the newest WC, quit, took another team, quit and so on until I got myself banned, and then successfully took a club in that same WC on a different account. So Hopefully should work for bleulemon.

This happened to me once too. Also got my team back by luck, as nobody accepted the offer.

The problem I think is that when clicking 'reject' it says "Are you sure" but when you click 'accept' the same does not happen.

So you lose your club if clicking it by innocent error. Which is pretty easy actually.

SM assured me this would be changed. Am I right in thinking it did not ask if you are sure you want to accept?

I think it should be changed so that it is necessary to enter your password as confirmation of acceptance of a new job. People then have no excuses to get it wrong. Until then it is unacceptable that SM refuse to reverse it.

yep, when i accidentally clicked accept it drove me straight to the new club page, but over the past when i have rightfully clicked reject it gave a window saying "am you sure?" alongside my username and password.

i said it earlier, i'll say it again: the manager status thing that was featured on game news should reallly be implemented