The Weekend Football Thread

Seftinho

Re: The Weekend Football Thread

1) wasnt a free kick

2) awful defending

3) not a penalty

:mad:

typical' date=' bagsnatchers :mad::P[/quote']

Can't really agree with 2) and 3)......more than awful defending it was pure genius from Liverpool (Reina and Reira) imo.

And secondly i think it was a penalty, he did trip Reira, running at a fast pace the slightest of touches can cause a player to loose balance.

Can't really agree with 2) and 3)......more than awful defending it was pure genius from Liverpool (Reina and Reira) imo.

And secondly i think it was a penalty' date=' he did trip Reira, running at a fast pace the slightest of touches can cause a player to loose balance.[/quote']

A Man U fan that can see sense :eek: Your joking :P

Thank you for admitting it was brilliant from Reina, and if it's random Aaron, how come United couldn't deal with it either?

And yes it was a clear penalty, don't know why he bothered though cause Riera was going towards the by line. Bit silly tbh.

A Man U fan that can see sense :eek: Your joking :P

Thank you for admitting it was brilliant from Reina' date=' and if it's random Aaron, how come United couldn't deal with it either?

And yes it was a clear penalty, don't know why he bothered though cause Riera was going towards the by line. Bit silly tbh.[/quote']

Tbh, Rishabh is, and has always been one of the better supporters of the scum on here...

1) wasnt a free kick

2) awful defending

3) not a penalty

:mad:

typical' date=' bagsnatchers :mad::P[/quote']

I always let my Wife pick the fruit when going on the market ,then i always finish up with lovely fresh grapes instead of your sour grapes .:P:D

3 goals from a big random punt from riener.

A random punt is just a big kick out to release the pressure ,Reina sees things very quick and is very accurate most times at setting up an attack and chance on goal with long accurate throws as well as kicks ,he has proved this the last couple of weeks as well as many times before ,its what you call quick counter attacking whether its route 1 or not ,other sides get applauded for quick thinking and top counter attacking ,we get :D

big random punt :P

Normally if its random means going nowhere in particular and usually easy meat for the opposing defence to handle ,strange it keeps catching them out and having goals scored against them ,suppose were lucky our Quick front players forget to stay put and stray out of posistion and finish up where the Punt ends up .:rolleyes::)

I always let my Wife pick the fruit when going on the market ' date='then i always finish up with lovely fresh grapes instead of your sour grapes .:P:D

[b']3 goals from a big random punt from riener. [/b]

A random punt is just a big kick out to release the pressure ,Reina sees things very quick and is very accurate most times at setting up an attack and chance on goal with long accurate throws as well as kicks ,he has proved this the last couple of weeks as well as many times before ,its what you call quick counter attacking whether its route 1 or not ,other sides get applauded for quick thinking and top counter attacking ,we get :D

big random punt :P

Normally if its random means going nowhere in particular and usually easy meat for the opposing defence to handle ,strange it keeps catching them out and having goals scored against them ,suppose were lucky our Quick front players forget to stay put and stray out of posistion and finish up where the Punt ends up .:rolleyes::)

If all goalies do is "random punts" wouldnt that diminsh Schmeichel's claim of argubly being the best goalkeeper ever, as the random punt was one of his many strenghs

Until now, I never thought it could be Liverpool's year. And, in fairness to me, I think a lot of Liverpool fans felt the same. But, after the last fortnight, even the most headstrong of United fans must have to accept that Liverpool are now real contenders. There were signs earlier in the season, you were awesome up at St. James', that just maybe Liverpool were beginning to look strong enough. But I still felt that, as the season went on, you'd drop away. That hasn't happened and now we have a real title race on our hands.

I do still feel though that we have to be favourites. Despite Liverpool's efforts we are still top, we have the advantage of a game in hand and we now have an International break in which I'm sure a lot of United players will give their legs a well needed rest. The next couple of months should be as exciting as it will be nervy.

If we'd have lossed to Utd last week we would have been 10 Points off and out of the race but weve pulled it back to 1 point with the maximum being 4 we are in with the chance my mates still doing the glory supporting thing saying were gonna win anyway i just hope that United lose there next couple of games and Liverpool take advantage we will take it.

Thought the sending off of Friedel was harsh ,think Ref could have been a bit more prudent ,but thats because we were well in front and i was feeling soft :D and now ive been reminded Friedel wont be in Goal in the next game at OT with Rooney and Scholes missing etc ,maybe the Ref new what the impact would be .

Hey up " Mr Adamski " you been tampering with my grapes in the fruit bowl.;):D:)