FootballMania 25

Nick Justice

262t75c.png

I am making a new setup called FootballMania 25, It will contain probably 16 teams two divisons of 8.....You Cannot be a Team who finished 1st or 2nd in there Domestic League last season. Now for the twist lol.....You must choose 4 Countries ......One Big (eg.Germany) One Medium Big (aka Czech Republic) one Smalllish (ie.Serbia) and one Tiny (hey presto....Finland) then u must chose which country you want for each position so say : GK= Czech Republic DF=Germany M= Finland FWD=Serbia then you must sell all acses players...BTW there the countries im choosen and im gunna be Hertha BSC. Then Before the season begins you mut state your key player and if am outfielder will b given points for goals if gK for cleansheets and the one with the most points each season will win Player of the Season....also there will be managers of the season with differant sections and maanger of month an player of month. These sections will be

Gk of the Month:

Defender of th Month:

Midfielder of the moth:

Forward of the moth:

Then Manager of the month:

hertha-bsc-logo.png

^^^^^^My Team^^^^^^^^^^^

Please Quote which team you would be interrested in and which nations below cheers

Re: FootballMania 25

262t75c.png

I am making a new setup called FootballMania 25' date=' It will contain probably 16 teams two divisons of 8.....You Cannot be a Team who finished 1st or 2nd in there Domestic League last season. Now for the twist lol.....You must choose 4 Countries ......One Big (eg.Germany) One Medium Big (aka Czech Republic) one Smalllish (ie.Serbia) and one Tiny (hey presto....Finland) then u must chose which country you want for each position so say : GK= Czech Republic DF=Germany M= Finland FWD=Serbia then you must sell all acses players...BTW there the countries im choosen and im gunna be Hertha BSC. Then Before the season begins you mut state your key player and if am outfielder will b given points for goals if gK for cleansheets and the one with the most points each season will win Player of the Season....also there will be managers of the season with differant sections and maanger of month an player of month. These sections will be

Gk of the Month:

Defender of th Month:

Midfielder of the moth:

Forward of the moth:

Then Manager of the month:[/color']

hertha-bsc-logo.png

^^^^^^My Team^^^^^^^^^^^

Please Quote which team you would be interrested in and which nations below cheers

Hi can i have Athletico Madrid

GK: Mexico

DEFENCE: Colombia

MIDFIELD: Netherlands

UP FRONT: Sweden or bulgaria

262t75c.png

I am making a new setup called FootballMania 25' date=' It will contain probably 16 teams two divisons of 8.....You Cannot be a Team who finished 1st or 2nd in there Domestic League last season. Now for the twist lol.....You must choose 4 Countries ......One Big (eg.Germany) One Medium Big (aka Czech Republic) one Smalllish (ie.Serbia) and one Tiny (hey presto....Finland) then u must chose which country you want for each position so say : GK= Czech Republic DF=Germany M= Finland FWD=Serbia then you must sell all acses players...BTW there the countries im choosen and im gunna be Hertha BSC. Then Before the season begins you mut state your key player and if am outfielder will b given points for goals if gK for cleansheets and the one with the most points each season will win Player of the Season....also there will be managers of the season with differant sections and maanger of month an player of month. These sections will be

Gk of the Month:

Defender of th Month:

Midfielder of the moth:

Forward of the moth:

Then Manager of the month:[/color']

hertha-bsc-logo.png

^^^^^^My Team^^^^^^^^^^^

sounds fun.

could i have a team please?

i dunno what i should chose so could you help me? lol

it be an honour if u joint :P;)

Czech Republic' date=' Germany,finland, Serbia, =me (Herta)

America,Sweden,brazil,Denmark = eagames1234 (Juve)

Russia,Austria, Spain, Cammeroon =Ryan (Pool/gunners)

uruagay, ivory coast, romainia, england= Sportingfingal (Zenit)

Mexico, Coloumbia,Holland, Bulgaria =Woodwardo (Atl Madrid)

Poland, Slovakia,Belgium, Argintina =Drseanfitz (AC)

rep.Ireland, Itlay, Craotaia, Turkey = Dostar (TeAM??)

Taken so far....

u pick 4 countries 1 big not so big medium small then u choose which position ull sign players for from that country ie Forwards from Serbia like me lol

Then choose a team not taken already who didt win domestic league or runner up last season[/quote']

what is the next good country cant think of any

and thanks! :):P

why? lol im not special (Yet :D lol )

lol

Summin tells me 4 teams aint gunna work theyre aint enought gd teams whose up to makin it 2 countries?

so like Defence an midfield from one country then Gk and Striker form another

ill ave Germany and Serbia :D

Lovely :)

Portugal (Ronaldo + Carvalho)?

Dont Know :(

Guest drseanfitz

lol

Summin tells me 4 teams aint gunna work theyre aint enought gd teams whose up to makin it 2 countries?

so like Defence an midfield from one country then Gk and Striker form another

ill ave Germany and Serbia :D

sounds ok, but why not split it half and half, i.e. GK and Def one nationality(Czech Republic), and Mid and Att another(Argentina)

Coul even allow people to choose the same nationality for opposite ends(i.e. If I have Argentina for Attack/Mid, someone else can choose them for Gk/Def, means a bit if competition over players who can play in both positions.

ill have to see if the perosn who Choose Holland first still wnts them aswelll as Mexico

someone chose holland :eek:

and someone else chose mexico? :eek:

ooooooooohhhhh :(

i hate myself! :{