I'd Like To Apologise (Sophie Brown)

Guest 1CapWonder

Guest 1CapWonder

Re: I'd Like To Apologise (Sophie Brown)

Nah' date=' this guy here made a account called Sophie Brown, put aload of hot pictures of a girl as the DP, and guys on this game kept buying him stuff, I.E setups, the account sophie brown messaged me quite alot. I even joined a setup of his he asked me to join.

He was a forumer but his account got banned after Sinar saw he had the same I.P[/quote']

Mate I've just told the story how it is. You don't have to make up stuff to make yourself look better. I just wanted to apologise. If your here to stir then I was wrong to try. Sam mate again sorry. Let you down pal. Top guy, hope everythings ok with you. Sorry again.

Guest 1CapWonder

Ok mate' date=' didn't bother me anyway, didn't know that you were a man until Sinar told me, but i did have my suspicions about the pictures though.

And yeah Ashlisco, what hot women can do to man.

They will cause the death of you.[/quote']

Sorry pal. Thanks again. Soz.

Mate I've just told the story how it is. You don't have to make up stuff to make yourself look better. I just wanted to apologise. If your here to stir then I was wrong to try. Sam mate again sorry. Let you down pal. Top guy' date=' hope everythings ok with you. Sorry again.[/quote']

Not trying to make stuff up to make myself look better. That's how i remember it happening. ;)

Like you said, you sorry, forget about it.

Mate I've just told the story how it is. You don't have to make up stuff to make yourself look better. I just wanted to apologise. If your here to stir then I was wrong to try. Sam mate again sorry. Let you down pal. Top guy' date=' hope everythings ok with you. Sorry again.[/quote']

I'm a "Don't believe accusations and rumours" kinda guy so I don't know why your sorry to me buddy, In my eyes ya've done nout wrong :)

Guest 1CapWonder

I'm a "Don't believe accusations and rumours" kinda guy so I don't know why your sorry to me buddy' date=' In my eyes ya've done nout wrong :)[/quote']

Thanks Sam, appreciate that.

The real girls on SM don't go around acting like girls. Now although for some of you currently undergoing the pubescent stages of life (or if you're an idiot), this may be hard to understand, but trust me.

Also, Simon, you should come on the chat. That'd be sure to blow away any creeping signs of arthritis. :P

Nice read' date=' good little story you got there.

I've seen some fake girls on SM before, those guys who comment themselves with a girls account they have made really need to sort there lives out man.[/quote']

I use a girl account for Moderating the chat as my 10 year old cousin was asked for pictures.