Official Russian Premier League '09 Thread

BenReado

Re: Official Russian Premier League '09 Thread

I'd of thought either Nigmatullin or Pomazan as Pesjakov will struggle (imo) to break through and start at Spartak.

I support you here. Pesjakov will always be that second one after Dzhanaev, unless he leaves. While Higmatullin and Pomazan both at the same club, they will have to battle for that top spot when Akinfeev leaves- if he ever does.../

Ben, what do you think of Polyakov Valeriy? Haven't had time to see him play much, but maybe that's because Zhevnov took the main spot at Fk Moskva.

Ben, I apologise if my earlier post re Bystrov was a little too frivolous (being a newbie) BUT could I ask IF Bystrovs Rating WILL FALL becos of the unfortunate position of his own fans HATING HIM? Has this affected him? I do know he scored recently, so his form can't be too bad. Appreciate your expert opinion & might i add, have found the last few pages fascinating (I had Kokorin but sold him, but have Schennikov) & look forward to reading more....

Does anyone have any info on Oleksandr ALIYEV? is it worth keeping him or cashing in?

Not the right thread as he plays for Dynamo Kiev in Ukraine.

I wouldn't sell him. He injured his ankle in the Super Cup (Ukrainian charity shield) back in July. He has just returned' date=' he came on for the last 12 minutes in Kiev's last league game.

I don't want to post the vid on Ben's Russian thread so check this link to see just what he can do

[url']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HexLoc0iyQ[/url]

• 2 weeks later...

Ben' date=' your thoughts on Christian Noboa of Rubin please?

I notice he has played 14 of the 20 matches that Rubin have played in the championship this season and he has also made his international debut for Ecuador in March of this year playing in 6 WC qualifiers and scoring 2 goals in the process.

What with Champions League appearances in the offing too, should we expect a rise in the next Russian changes?

Thanks.[/color']

Bump. What are Noboas' chances of a rise next time around Ben?

Ben' date=' I apologise if my earlier post re Bystrov was a little too frivolous (being a newbie) BUT could I ask IF Bystrovs Rating WILL FALL becos of the unfortunate position of his own fans HATING HIM? Has this affected him? I do know he scored recently, so his form can't be too bad. Appreciate your expert opinion & might i add, have found the last few pages fascinating (I had Kokorin but sold him, but have Schennikov) & look forward to reading more....[/quote']

THINK Ben must be away from forum

Hi Ben - not sure if you're still checking this thread but if you are can you give me an opinion on Semshov and Semak. I'm after a highly rated cheap-ish midfielder and these are both available. Can they keep their ratings or will they drop?

Neither player will drop. Semak has a good case for an increase to 92, if Rubin can maintain their form until the next Russian ratings which are a long ways off.

Neither player will drop. Semak has a good case for an increase to 92' date=' if Rubin can maintain their form until the next Russian ratings which are a long ways off.[/quote']

Do you think that's likely seeing as he's already their top rated player?

And what about Semshov? I see he's starting for Russia now, can he rise to 91?

Does anyone have an opinion on Milos Krasic's rating ? can he get 91

He has 8 goals in 21 aps in Russia and 1 goal in champions league. Watching him against Man U at the moment and not knowing anything about the guy he looks like he's got all the attributes to make it in the premiership or la ligue

He's available at an unmanaged club in my league any opinions would be appreciated.

Does anyone have an opinion on Milos Krasic's rating ? can he get 91

He has 8 goals in 21 aps in Russia and 1 goal in champions league. Watching him against Man U at the moment and not knowing anything about the guy he looks like he's got all the attributes to make it in the premiership or la ligue

He's available at an unmanaged club in my league any opinions would be appreciated.

I've also seen him once, which was against Besiktas, superb player, scored a terrific goal.

Please Does anyone have an opinion on wether Bystrovs rating will stay or go down. His T.Ban is up soon & I need to decide to keep or sell? Answers WILL BE Appreciated' date=' thanks![/quote']

He certainly won't go down, I expect him to keep his 89 with maybe a 20-25% chance of a rise to 90.

The merry-go-round at CSKA continues : Juande Ramos is fired, and Leonid sky takes over (great name :D):

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/09/10/26/manual_104401.html

Juande Ramos has been sacked as manager of CSKA Moscow after just six weeks with the Russian club.

The former Real Madrid and Tottenham boss was relieved of his duties on Monday following the 3-1 defeat at the hands of Russian Premier League rivals FK Moscow at the weekend, having led the team to just four domestic wins in his nine games in charge.

CSKA were beaten by Manchester United in the UEFA Champions League last week and are now 10 points off top-of-the-table club Rubin Kazan in the Russian league.

A statement on the club's official website said: "As of today the contract of Juande Ramos was terminated by mutual consent."

Ramos had only been in the job a short time after he replaced Brazilian manager Zico, who was fired in September following a string of poor results.

Former FK Moscow and Krylya Sovietov Samara coach Leonid sky has taken over from the 54-year-old Spaniard until the end of the season.

The Russian outfit travel to Old Trafford next Tuesday as they look to get their European campaign back on track.

Anyone here knows how Guilhereme is doing ? Last I heard' date=' he was behind Necid in the pecking order but the kid does possess a lot of talent. Keep or sell ? I received a 19M bid for him the other day.[/quote']

IMHO he's better than Necid, and should be played ahead of Necid. When called upon Guilherme has always done well and his stats show this. From 2 starts and 3 sub apps, he's scored 3 goals and got 2 assists. If he was given a proper run in the first team he has the potential to be a key player. Now that CSKA are under new management noone knows for sure who will and won't start, making it a hard call to make. I'd reccomend waiting a few weeks to see what happens.