Official Russian Premier League '09 Thread

BenReado

Re: Official Russian Premier League '09 Thread

Yes' date=' At this moment he have 7 goals in 11 matches and he is in perfect form. I think he will rise.[/quote']

He also has the best match rating out of any player playing in the Russian Premier League. He's sure to rise.

Is Macbeth Sibaya in SA or still playing for Rubin?

He's in South Africa playing in the Confederations Cup. Started today for South Africa against Iraq. Before he left for the Confed he played every minute of the first 10 games of the season, scoring 1 goal and getting an average rating of 5.90. So he'll definetely keep his rating, and has a chance of rising.

hey how high can DZHANAEV' date=' Soslan reach in the next ratings thanks[/quote']

He's done very well only conceding 6 goals in the 8 games he's played, and has a good match rating of 5.94. I think a rise to 84 is most likely, with a chance he'll get 85.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

When/if Dzagoev rises, is it worth selling him ? My chairman value of him is over £6m, which will rocket should he rise. He is 3rd choice AM behind Gourcuff and Deco, so he isn't in my plans at the moment, but I was wondering if there have been any reports of a move abroad.

Thanks.

When/if Dzagoev rises' date=' is it worth selling him ? My chairman value of him is over £6m, which will rocket should he rise. He is 3rd choice AM behind Gourcuff and Deco, so he isn't in my plans at the moment, but I was wondering if there have been any reports of a move abroad.

Thanks.[/quote']

It's a hard decision and it would depend on what type of setup you were in. If you could sell his to an external club knowing for sure you'll be able to buy him back later when his TB runs out then go ahead and sell him. Then even if he does find some amazing form you'll be able to buy him back before the rating changes in November. I'd try to avoid selling him to a managed club though, as he does have a great future ahead of him.

There were multiple links with him joining Real Madrid in January, but it never happened, and Alan later expressed his desire to join his favorite club Chelsea. Since then and more recently there have been links with a move to Chelsea for him, and if they came in for him I'm sure he'd go. Whether the links are true, or if it's just speculation I'm not sure.

How is Sergei NARUBIN of Amkar doing?

Amkar are having a very poor season. They kept 4 clean sheets in their first 5 games but have since been leaking the goals in. Although saying that' date=' with Amkar in Europe this year I think Narubin will rise to 86 this time and 87 the time after. Also in his favor, Narubin has the second best match rating out of all players at Amkar.

what your predicts for Dmitri RYZHOV and Arsen GOSHOKOV?

Dmitri Ryzhov will stay 75 (slight chance of +2/3 I suppose), Goshokov will see a small +2/3 rise.

He's sure to get an 89 but is there any chance of him getting 90 in these changes?

I don't think he'll jump from being 88 to Spartak's high rated player personally. If he does get 90 Alex must also.

Also, I've been meaning to post this for a while, here are the summary of recent risers in Russia:

Evgeni Makeev 74 -> 82

Soslan Dzhanaev 80 -> 84/85

Aleksandr Denisov 71 -> 79

Viktor Svezhov 75 -> 78

Georgi Schennikov 74 -> 83 (now back starting)

Ouwo Moussa Maazou 84 -> 86

Aleksey Ionov 77 -> 82

Alan Gatagov 75 -> 78

Mersudin Ahmetovic 77 -> 81

Mikhail Mischenko 75 -> 80

Sani Aruna Kaita 77 -> 82

Georgi Dzhioev 78 -> 82

Aleksey Botvinjev 77 -> 81

Also' date=' I've been meaning to post this for a while, here are the summary of recent risers in Russia:

Evgeni Makeev 74 -> 82

Viktor Svezhov 75 -> 78

Aleksey Ionov 77 -> 82

Alan Gatagov 75 -> 78

Georgi Dzhioev 78 -> 82

Aleksey Botvinjev 77 -> 81[/quote']

One other Ben - Gia Grigalava. FK Moskva flying high & Grigalava has featured in every game since Goore's injury. Surely he should get a +5 at least

Also' date=' I've been meaning to post this for a while, here are the summary of recent risers in Russia:

Evgeni Makeev 74 -> 82

Viktor Svezhov 75 -> 78

Aleksey Ionov 77 -> 82

Alan Gatagov 75 -> 78

Georgi Dzhioev 78 -> 82

Aleksey Botvinjev 77 -> 81[/quote']

No Kokorin in that list, Ben? :confused:

Grigalava is another certain riser. Thanks for posting Chipolopolo, I'm not quite sure how I missed him out :o.

No Kokorin in that list' date=' Ben? :confused:[/quote']

Kokorin should rise to 83. He's drifted out the team a bit of late after his great start to the season.

Hi Ben. Saw you just posted about Dzhanaev, and seeing as you say he will get a nice rise, how well has he been playing and could he rise after that?

I am considering buying him before next week so he can be my Bradford's NO.1 Keeper. (Currently Monzon - 83)

Cheers

Bourkey.

:)

Hi Ben. Saw you just posted about Dzhanaev' date=' and seeing as you say he will get a nice rise, how well has he been playing and could he rise after that?

I am considering buying him before next week so he can be my Bradford's NO.1 Keeper. (Currently Monzon - 83)

Cheers

Bourkey.

:)[/quote']

He's done very well only conceding 6 goals in the 8 games he's played (4 of the 8 games being clean sheets), and has a good match rating of 5.94 on championat. He's keeping out the Croatia number 1 keeper so he can't be bad! He's the form keeping of the RPL atm along with Botvin and I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a Russian national team call up in the near future. I think he's got a great career ahead of him.

He's done very well only conceding 6 goals in the 8 games he's played (4 of the 8 games being clean sheets)' date=' and has a good match rating of 5.94 on championat. He's keeping out the Croatia number 1 keeper so he can't be bad! He's the form keeping of the RPL atm along with Botvin and I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a Russian national team call up in the near future. I think he's got a great career ahead of him.[/quote']

Lovely to hear :)

You think hell be a continued riser after he hits 84/85? :)

Lovely to hear :)

You think hell be a continued riser after he hits 84/85? :)

Yeah, for sure. Providing he continues to play (which I'm sure he will), he should rise to 84/85 -> 86/87 -> 87/88 -> 88. Rises after that will depend on things like national team call ups and form.

Yeah' date=' for sure. Providing he continues to play (which I'm sure he will), he should rise to 84/85 -> 86/87 -> 87/88 -> 88. Rises after that will depend on things like national team call ups and form.[/quote']

Wow. :P

Cheers Ben , Helpful as always :)

Hi, Ben, nice work... do u know anything about a youngster called Dmitri Poloz, he's 17 & plays for Lokomotiv Moskau II, or Arsen Goshokov at Spartak Nalchik, he's played 10 times in the russian league n scored once: both r under 18 players ?

Goshokov is rated at 75 & 490k, any chance he'll hit 80 ?