Sign in to follow this  
Totti417

Berbatov to 94?

I have Dimitar Berbatov and I was just offered 50 million for him. My other forwards include Sergio Aguero, Alexandre Pato, Filippo Inzaghi, and Marc Janko. I am wondering 2 things. Should I sell him now for 50 mil? and Will he rise to 94 any time soon?

He plays for Man U and I don't watch EPL that much, but I've been hearing good things.

So

Will he go to 94 or should i sell for 50 mil?

Re: Berbatov to 94?

Don't sell him ,he will probably rise to 94 in 2 weeks cause he's playing fine at Manchester.And keep him because you don't have many forwards ,just Pato and Aguero cause Inzaghi is very old .And even if you want to sell him for 50 ,the chairman will probably block the deal .

Re: Berbatov to 94?

Hi,

I would be tempted to keep Berbatov as, whilst that cash looks quite tempting it can at times be difficult to find a manager willing to sell a decent player.

If the manager making the offer has a decent striker to give you as part exchange then consider it. The types of player you should consider: Higuain, Lavezzi or Amauri.