robben

lee titterington

Re: robben

i have had a bid for robben of 8.5mil and kanoute accepted' date=' i am in desperate need of a winger so should i accept? if so, who would be an ideal replacement for kanoute, i was thinking forlan, but he is 12mil and i have a budget of around 8? thanks[/quote']

If you got Robben, it would be excellent and ther would be no better replacement than Forlan. Robben will rise by one for now, maybe two if he is lucky but will go higher if he can avoid injury. Forlan will definitely stay but may even rise.

i have had a bid for robben of 8.5mil and kanoute accepted' date=' i am in desperate need of a winger so should i accept? if so, who would be an ideal replacement for kanoute, i was thinking forlan, but he is 12mil and i have a budget of around 8? thanks[/quote']

Imo that deal for Robben is fantastic, they should both be the same rating after the Spanish Changes.

For a replacement, Amauri is a good shout, not sure how much he will cost though. You could also try Anelka, or maybe Olic (Bayern Bound at the end of the season).

Mayb Not Good Enough, But Marc Janko Is Pretty Good.

Ibisevic Is a Good Buy to, He Will rise to 88/89.

Good Deal!

Robben Should Rise To Atleast 93

Kanoute Is And Old Prune

:)

Mayb Not Good Enough' date=' But Marc Janko Is Pretty Good.

Ibisevic Is a Good Buy to, He Will rise to 88/89.

Good Deal!

Robben [u']Should[/u] Rise To Atleast 93

Kanoute Is And Old Prune

:)

There are much better options out there than Janko and Ibisevic (because he is injured :mad::( ), but i think he is looking for a high rated player like Gilardino, Berbatov, Forlan or Anelka (this players will probably rise by 1 so any of them would be great).

Lower rated strikers try: Helmes, Dzeko, Hoarau, Gignac, Ba, Acquafresca, Keirrison, Floccari, Obasi, Baros. Just the ones on top of my head :P

There are much better options out there than Janko and Ibisevic (because he is injured :mad::( )' date=' but i think he is looking for a high rated player like Gilardino, Berbatov, Forlan or Anelka (this players will probably rise by 1 so any of them would be great).

Lower rated strikers try: Helmes, Dzeko, Hoarau, Gignac, Ba, Acquafresca, Keirrison, Floccari, Obasi, Baros. Just the ones on top of my head :P[/quote']

Kerrirson Is like 11 Mill i think

But With His Budget he would be able to afford them :)

If you've only got £8mil' date=' I'd go for Helmes. Up to 89, future 90+ for sure the way things are going.[/quote']

I was making intensive lobby for him on the forum in the last couple of days/weeks :P . Great player, i watched Leverkusen last few matches only for him and i can say he's a deadly striker.

Future 90+ (he looks like a 93 player to me) for sure

I was making intensive lobby for him on the forum in the last couple of days/weeks :P . Great player' date=' i watched Leverkusen last few matches only for him and i can say he's a deadly striker.

Future 90+ (he looks like a 93 player to me) for sure[/quote']

Yeah, it surprises me when people say he isn't future 93+, I have for a while. Looks like the latest in a long line of great German strikers. They've got a conveyor belt or something it seems :P

Get Robben asap mate! He's best Madrid player this season beside Higuain n Raul. Then, u can buy Forlan by p/e or sell some of your player to get money