Sign in to follow this  
Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Gold Championship 55 Transfers / Match Report Thread

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Gold Championship 55 will be created on Friday 27th February, 2009, at a random time between 13:00 - 15:00 Game Time.

Re: Gold Championship 55 Transfers / Match Report Thread

139_1195931882.gif

Athletico Appoint Thomas Ince

Athletico today appointed english manager Thomas Ince as the clubs new manager it was a shock appointment after Thomas was linked with the Valencia Job.

Speaking to reporters Thomas Ince said "I am delighted to be able to manager such a great club and will stride to take this club forward every way."

Transfer News To Follow

Re: Gold Championship 55

62_1218812976.jpg

Portsmouth annouce their new man!!

Just minutes ago Portsmouth appointet their new clubs manager as Jake Alexiuk after days of speaculation Jake Alexiuk missed out on the opportunity to manager Fiorentina so he saw Portsmouth and took them and hopes for a long and successful career with them.

4359_1232393843.jpg

LEAVING!!

Portsmouth LM/AM star Niko Kranjar will leave Portsmouth for p/e of players and is currently being linked with Milan over a possible move to Italy.

More news & transfers to come later...

YES! Palmeiras! Finally!

First PM I send, asking about Taison and Sandro Ranieri.

"Yeah and those 2 you quote are 2 of the biggest talents in Brazil and will get much much bigger ratings in the future...I read Insiders posts too! "

Karma... :(

Chelsea appoint tom baldwin as new manager!

2017B936-98F2-0E8A-8F9C6816DC044ACD.jpg

Tom baldwin has said this is his biggest challenge on sm far as he is keen to bring plenty of silverwear to the bridge!

3875_1209755861.jpg

Essien is the only face he wants to leva chelsea this season but sais"if any great offers come in for players they will be considered!"

Southend United Appoint Ryan!

At Approximatley 15:27, Southend United Appointed Ryan As Manager. Ryan Hopes To Take Southend To The Championship. Ryan Has Made Loan Bids For Players Which Will Strenghen Southend.

0,,10444~3199168,00.jpg

Southend's New Manager

Re: Gold Championship 55

valworld09.gif

- Manager Appointed -

150px-Valencia_CF_logo.png

Just moments ago at the Mestalla stadium in Valencia, new gaff Kylan has been given the head job for the opening position. It is rumoured that he is already under way trying to scheme for a move for a player @ Arsenal.. hmm.. i wonder who that could be. :rolleyes:

Kylan commented on the new position saying;

Its an honour for me to be here and i will look forward to working with such players as David Villa, Mata, David Silva and many more.

- CURRENT ON-GOINGS -

Well he's only been here for 30mins... and rumours are in circulation that big moves could be under way as David Villa and David Silva could be on there way out, Kylan had to say on the matter;

Yes it's true they very well could be, but i'm in no hurry to sell them. I will listen to only p/e offers, anyone who offers cash for any of me players can jog on! :D

Villa_Silva.jpg

Could the dynamic duo be on there way out? Kylan has indicated he doesn't want to sell them and is not in a hurry to get rid of them, but will listen to offers.

Just picked up Botafogo :o

so. me' date=' insider and sparky in brazil? anyone else?

Loans needed anywhere on the field :o[/quote']

Theres someone else who reads my posts at Inter. He's on the forum, not sure if he posts or not.

BCFC_logo_2_330.jpg

"Birmingham City Appoints New Manager"

Birmingham City has just appointed Tyler Weaver as there new manager. He is currently assessing the value of each player on the team, and hopes to get rid of some old talent and bring in some youngsters. Birmingham has around 16 million in transfer budget this year, and will look to use that to strengthen their squad and make a push into being promoted to the premeirship.

Colchester Get There Man

Colchester appointed Aaron bolam as there new manger as they hope to win promotion

Looking for Loans so can People get Message me wen they have people up for loan

Milanpng.png

Milan Announce New Manager

259_front_small.gif115_1199412364.gif258_front_small.gif

Bowen Announced New Manager

Bowen Today Took Over Milan And Was Delighted With His Appointment. Bowen Has Said He Is Looking Forward To The Challenge And Will Not Back Down.

More News Soon.....

150px-Gremio.svg.png

Grêmio Porto Alegrense

At 15.07 today, Brazilian club Grêmio appointed Sparky as their new manager. Sparky welcomed the challenge and was pleased to go up against his friends Gazza and Mark Farine. Brazil boasts many young talents who usually go onto bigger things and this is one factor which Sparky was pleased about, he said: "I aim to build a team on youth players. We will grow and develop these players into stars. With the Champions league scrapped and the SMFA Cup open to every team in the world, no player would have the urge to join a big team just to play in a serious club competition. Our main aim is to qualify for the SMFA Cup and have a good domestic cup run. There is no pressure to win anything, we just want to build a good young squad together. All dead wood will be removed to make way for future stars!"

300_1193970418.gif

Palmeiras

At 15.07 today, Brazilian club Palmeiras appointed insider as their new manager. insider welcomed the challenge and was pleased to go up against his friends Gazza and Sparky. Brazil boasts many young talents who usually go onto bigger things and this is one factor which insider was pleased about, he said: "I aim to build a team on youth players. We will grow and develop these players into stars. With the Champions league scrapped and the SMFA Cup open to every team in the world, no player would have the urge to join a big team just to play in a serious club competition. Our main aim is to qualify for the SMFA Cup and have a good domestic cup run. There is no pressure to win anything, we just want to build a good young squad together. All dead wood will be removed to make way for future stars!"

300_1193970418.gif

Palmeiras

At 15.07 today' date=' Brazilian club Palmeiras appointed insider as their new manager. insider welcomed the challenge and was pleased to go up against his friends Gazza and Sparky. Brazil boasts many young talents who usually go onto bigger things and this is one factor which insider was pleased about, he said:[/font'] "I aim to build a team on youth players. We will grow and develop these players into stars. With the Champions league scrapped and the SMFA Cup open to every team in the world, no player would have the urge to join a big team just to play in a serious club competition. Our main aim is to qualify for the SMFA Cup and have a good domestic cup run. There is no pressure to win anything, we just want to build a good young squad together. All dead wood will be removed to make way for future stars!"

Epic match report mate ! :P:D

Gremio boss Sparky has branded Palmeiras as 'parrots' :D

Colchester United News

Colchester united players Met New Manager Aaron Bolam At 4:20 as they had there first lite tranin session under the new manager Aaaron bolam.

Colchester Comfirmed that they have been in contact over some Players coming in as Loans, They have also Said that they have sold 9,000 Season tickets for tommorows match against Shorpe. Aaron bolam Will Select his team Tonight.

More New to Follow

bury-crest.jpg

THE SHAKERS GET THEIR MAN!

At 16:38 Bury announced that Kevin would take over at the helm, the fans went wild after hearing the news, Kevin has won an SMFA Cup with Lyon, Leagues and Cup with Fenerbache a league with Toulouse and even more but Kevin announced that this is a proud moment for him.

New Bury Manager Kevin

'I will take a local side in what will be an epic journey to Division 1, and it will be the greatest moment of my life'

Kevin was busy straight away with Bids for Barcalona legend Marc Overmars and many others. Kevin said that he is building a side that will actually challenge this season.

80+ Loans are Wanted!