HOW MUCH YOU SPEND YOUR TIME IN A Day FOR SM?

HOW MUCH YOU SPEND YOUR TIME IN A Day FOR SM?  

1. 1.

Re: HOW MUCH YOU SPEND YOUR TIME IN A Day FOR SM?

Around 3-5/6 hours of SM in one day.

Better than what it was... Used to be mental each day that went by, It was almost like, sleep, eat, drink and SM... That was near enough it...

Woah! I was nuts back then, hahaha. Then again, I haven't found a cure for time spent on SM. :rolleyes:

Unless BenReado, Dai, gozgoz, Bob Loblaw and Daginator MCFC don't require sleep, I sense a rat! :eek:

6-9 hours for me, largely due to school. An hour in the morning, about 2-3 in the afternoon before dinner, then normally 1-2 in the evening after 9pm. Normally 1-2 between 7 and 9 as well. In total about 5-8 hours a day. Too much. Much too much.

On weekends it's usually similar as I usually go out or do something else.

Mind you that's soon to be dropping in May and June when the exams come around...

Unless BenReado' date=' Dai, gozgoz, Bob Loblaw and Daginator MCFC[/b'] don't require sleep, I sense a rat! :eek:

6-9 hours for me, largely due to school. An hour in the morning, about 2-3 in the afternoon before dinner, then normally 1-2 in the evening after 9pm. Normally 1-2 between 7 and 9 as well. In total about 5-8 hours a day. Too much. Much too much.

On weekends it's usually similar as I usually go out or do something else.

Mind you that's soon to be dropping in May and June when the exams come around...

Obviously you've failed to realise that a small elite group of vampires control this forum! Mwaahahahahahahahaha, I want to suck you blood etc.

30minutes when im not on forum

when i go on forum , about 3 hours

but the thing is i usually only come on the forum once or twice a week. but when there is a hot topic or when the discussion gets interestin/annoying/addictive , i forget about sleeping and eating and post football related comments for hours without end. it can be unpredicatable

afterall, the lure behind SM is the football, not the game.

just hope this obsession doesnt cost me my degree :(

Obviously you've failed to realise that a small elite group of vampires control this forum! Mwaahahahahahahahaha' date=' I want to suck you blood etc.[/quote']

Interesting... Do these vampires also live in the Loblaw household then?

I voted 18-21 per day but not in 24 hours because I don't believe in your Gregorian calendar!!!

Days are much longer in the Loblaw household and things aren't quite as they seem...

30minutes when im not on forum

when i go on forum ' date=' about 3 hours

but the thing is i usually only come on the forum once or twice a week. but when there is a hot topic or when the discussion gets interestin/annoying/addictive , i forget about sleeping and eating and post football related comments for hours without end. it can be unpredicatable

afterall, the lure behind SM is the football, not the game.

just hope this obsession doesnt cost me my degree :([/quote']

I come for the football but I stay for the conversation :D;):P