Sign in to follow this  
Gozzy

Which Part To Improve From My Squad Thread

Re: Which Part To Improve From My Squad Thread

hello swfcladie' date='

i think you have too many GK. Sell Itandje,Gordon and Neuer to get money and keep 2 Frenchman,Lloris and Mandanda. Then, you need to buy 2 CB. Pique,Evans,Ferrari,Godin,Lescott and Jagielka should be in your target list. And dont forget to buy new LB like Taiwo or Aurelio coz Marcelo likely to change to LM/LB. And buy more quality forward. Di Natale,Diego Milito,Pandev,Vucinic will add your strength at forward and buy 1 CF as target man like Berbatov,Negredo,Huntelaar,etc. Oh yeah,buy natural AM like Pires,Silva or Arshavin and natural DM like Senna or Duscher. With current team, i suggest you to play 3412

MANDANDA;

LUCIO---PEPE---MARCELO;

MAXI---GAGO---RAUL GARCIA---SCHWEINSTEIGER;

AQUILANI;

AGUERO---RUBEN

gozgoz[/quote']

a few questions.. also

If i play 3 at the back, lucio.pepe.marcelo

does that mean id sell rafinha ? and marcelo, if he goes to LM then do i sell him also ? i have just bort aquilani, so if i buy a natural amc then ill have to sell him, i agree about the striker :)

Also, im not arguing im asking, i am very happy you have spent time for me :)

Guest Toggs

I am unbeaten in my first six mathces with my Liverpool, but im wondering on any opiniions on what i should play?

Red - First Team (Currently)

Black - Backup (Currently)

Goalkeepers

Casillas

Defenders

Nesta

Lucio

Abidal

Carragher

Juan

Naldo

Richards

Midfielders

Gerrard

Mascherano

Xavi Alonso

Albelda

Guardado

Jesus Navas

Ederson

Affelay

Felipe Melo

Attackers

Torres

Kanoute

Milito

Pizzaro

Dzeko

Underlined = Transfer Banned.

Id like too know if you think i should sell any of the players (I.E - Changes I can make too the squad.), formation etc... Despite ive won my first six games in charge, id like too see opinions. :)

I am unbeaten in my first six mathces with my Liverpool' date=' but im wondering on any opiniions on what i should play?

Goalkeepers

Casillas

Defenders

Nesta

Lucio

Abidal

Carragher

Juan

Naldo

Richards

Midfielders

Gerrard

Mascherano

Xavi Alonso

Albelda

Guardado

Jesus Navas

Ederson

Affelay

Felipe Melo

Attackers

Torres

Kanoute

Milito

Pizzaro

Dzeko

Id like too know if you think i should sell any of the players (I.E - Changes I can make too the squad.), formation etc... Despite ive won my first six games in charge, id like too see opinions. :)

Cassilias

Lucio-Richrds-charigher-abidal

Gerrard-Mascarano-Affelay

---------Navas

Kanoute-------Milito

There :)

a few questions.. also

If i play 3 at the back' date=' lucio.pepe.marcelo

does that mean id sell rafinha ? and marcelo, if he goes to LM then do i sell him also ? i have just bort aquilani, so if i buy a natural amc then ill have to sell him, i agree about the striker :)

Also, im not arguing im asking, i am very happy you have spent time for me :)[/quote']

i suggest you to buy 2 CB coz i suggest you to play 3 players at defence and keep Rafinha and Marcelo so sometimes you can change it to 4 defenders. If Marcelo change to LM, dont sell him just buy new LB like Molinaro,Aurelio or Taiwo. And Aquilani is CM/AM, so it better if he plays at CM. That why i suggest you to buy player like Gourcuff or Ederson.

i suggest you to buy 2 CB coz i suggest you to play 3 players at defence and keep Rafinha and Marcelo so sometimes you can change it to 4 defenders. If Marcelo change to LM' date=' dont sell him just buy new LB like Molinaro,Aurelio or Taiwo. And Aquilani is CM/AM, so it better if he plays at CM. That why i suggest you to buy player like Gourcuff or Ederson.[/quote']

OK,,,

What keepers shal i sll then

I am unbeaten in my first six mathces with my Liverpool' date=' but im wondering on any opiniions on what i should play?

Goalkeepers

Casillas

Defenders

Nesta

Lucio

Abidal

Carragher

Juan

Naldo

Richards

Midfielders

Gerrard

Mascherano

Xavi Alonso

Albelda

Guardado

Jesus Navas

Ederson

Affelay

Felipe Melo

Attackers

Torres

Kanoute

Milito

Pizzaro

Dzeko

hello Toggs, as you know Nesta will drop in next changes, so sell him if transfer ban end to get Vidic(if you can). Or trade him to get 2 player like Chiellini and Pique. With your current composition at defence, i dont think you need natural wing back, so sell Abidal and get Puyol, who may change to D and he'll be useful player for you. Many people here think Richards will drop,but although he drop, he's still good talent. If Melo has risen and transfer ban end sell him as you dont too need him and you can buy good W like Simao to cover your weak position,W. And sell Pizarro and Dzeko when transfer ban end and buy Negredo who likely to move to Valencia next season, Suarez who'll become star at Holland or Keirrison who's top prospect at Brazil.

For your current team, i'd play 3412

CASILLAS;

CARRAGHER---LUCIO---NESTA;

NAVAS---ALONSO---MASCHERANO---GUARDAO;

GERRARD;

TORRES---KANOUTE

Hope i help,

gozgoz

i suggest you to buy 2 CB coz i suggest you to play 3 players at defence and keep Rafinha and Marcelo so sometimes you can change it to 4 defenders. If Marcelo change to LM' date=' dont sell him just buy new LB like Molinaro,Aurelio or Taiwo. And Aquilani is CM/AM, so it better if he plays at CM. That why i suggest you to buy player like Gourcuff or Ederson.[/quote']

Mate should i have arrows anywere ???

Guest Toggs

Cassilias

Lucio-Richrds-charigher-abidal

Gerrard-Mascarano-Affelay

---------Navas

Kanoute-------Milito

There :)

So you'ld leave Torres, Nesta, Lucio, Juan, Alonso, Albelda... all out of the squad.

Are you mental?!

My current side anywho...

-----------Casillas-----------

----Nesta---Lucio---Abidal----

---------Mascherano---------

-Gerrard-Albelda-Alonso-Guardado-

-------Torres---Kanoute-------

Av Rating : 94.3

Av Age : 28.

Your squad equals a 93.4 Average Rating.. with Lucio & Affelay out of position, Navas arguably also is. Mine gives me almost a whole one more with only Gerrard out of position in RM, but i feel he can play there if i give him an attacking arrow which accomidates his AM role.

If youre going too give your opinion, at least make it worth giving and not a load of rubbish... :o

So you'ld leave Torres' date=' Nesta, Lucio, Juan, Alonso, Albelda... all out of the squad.

Are you mental?!

My current side anywho...

-----------Casillas-----------

----Nesta---Lucio---Abidal----

---------Mascherano---------

-Gerrard-Albelda-Alonso-Guardado-

-------Torres---Kanoute-------

Av Rating : 94.3

Av Age : 28.

Your squad equals a 93.4 Average Rating.. with Lucio & Affelay out of position, Navas arguably also is. Mine gives me almost a whole one more with only Gerrard out of position in RM, but i feel he can play there if i give him an attacking arrow which accomidates his AM role.

If youre going too give your opinion, at least make it worth giving and not a load of rubbish... :o[/quote']

OK mate i was wrong, God u asked for a oppinion an i gave it you !!!

This is what i ment, Number 1,,, lucio is in therrr idiot !

Jun is old, and could well go down in the rating changes after next.

Torres, Nesta, Alonso, Albelda = Sell, sell em all, get money and buy messi - ribery - pato.

U asked for a oppinion an i gave it, if u had your mind set already why ask hay ..?

Guest Toggs

OK mate i was wrong' date=' God u asked for a oppinion an i gave it you !!!

This is what i ment, Number 1,,, lucio is in therrr idiot !

Jun is old, and could well go down in the rating changes after next.

Torres, Nesta, Alonso, Albelda = Sell, sell em all, get money and buy messi - ribery - pato.

U asked for a oppinion an i gave it, if u had your mind set already why ask hay ..?[/quote']

Well mate, its harder than just words too lure Messi & Ribery, aswell as Pato in a English Championship that is 4 seasons in.

Its nice too play young lads, and of course its possible too play Navas & Richards when others are unfit, but i was generally looking for a starting XI and despite your squad would give me a young one... it wouldnt necessarily get me the results.

EDIT: Just put in an offer for Sebastian Squillaci including Silveria Juan aswell as a million. Hopefully it will be accepted. Also have a PM bid for Nesta of Modric & Skrtel im poundering over for when his TB goes.

Guest Toggs

Toggs' date=' i have made opinion for your team in previous page. You can see it if you want other opinion[/quote']

Yeah, read it through mate and was basically what i was thinking anyways as a back-up plan. So thanks :) But i think i will sell Richards though, purely because i cant see him getting into the England squad and theyre is better alternatives.

However, great help as usual :)

Yeah' date=' read it through mate and was basically what i was thinking anyways as a back-up plan. So thanks :) But i think i will sell Richards though, purely because i cant see him getting into the England squad and theyre is better alternatives.

However, great help as usual :)[/quote']

Hi mate,

soz for bein a bit harsh earlier, plz forgive

That deal that ur swapping juan and a mill for is a good deal :)

And that nesta deal, Well, Could You get a better player instead of skirtel because u have loads of usable Cb's, as for modric, he could be useful for you.. anyway, id do this mate, torres and richards an a bit of money..? for messi, pato for milito and ribery for navas and abelda an money. Sell abidal and buy marcelo with the money, then put more money towards buying a back up goalkeeper like, asenjo or handovich, neuer,LLoris,mananda.

Here is my Barcelona squad and balance.

Balance ~ 43.2m

What positions do I need and who? Here are a few I have attempted to purchase.

Shortlist

WALCOTT

PATO

GARAY

HIGUAIN

RAUL ALBIOL

CHIELLINI

GODIN

SANTI CAZORLA

AKINFEEV

RIBERY

Barcelona Squad

VICTOR VALDES' date=' Arribas

ROMERO, Sergio

ABIDAL, Éric

DANI ALVES, Silva

LELL, Christian

MOTTA, Marco

PUYOL, Carles

VIDIC, Nemanja

CACERES, Martín

PIQUE, Gerard

XAVI, Hernández

HAMSIK, Marek

INIESTA, Andrés

DIEGO, Ribas

GOURCUFF, Yoann

MATA, Juan Manuel

MESSI, Lionel

ETO'O, Samuel

HENRY, Thierry

BOJAN KRKIC, Perez[/quote']

hello mate, i think you should sell Lell and Caceres. Lell in my opinion won't become good player,he's just average player. Caceres is very hard to play this season. After that, i'll buy new LB and CB. Taiwo for LB is good buy and Chiellini for CB. Or maybe buy Chiellini and Albiol,so sometimes Chiellini play at LB,but it better for you to get natural LB coz Chiellini will lose his LB position in next changes. And i think you need good DM mate. Maybe you should buy Zanetti or Senna because they're cheap. And you really need W,if you can get Ribery it'll be good,but i think it'll hard to get him,so buy Walcott or Navas sounds more realistic

Hope i help,

gozgoz

Hey I have a few questions about my team that I was wondering if you guys could help me with?

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=730575&clubid=8405866&sid=19450

I have just over $40 million in cash

where can I improve my squad, and what should I do with some of my aging players?

The guy from roma likes Kakha KALADZE, I was thinking of going after De Rossi. Who else should I look to go after?

Hey I have a few questions about my team that I was wondering if you guys could help me with?

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=730575&clubid=8405866&sid=19450

I have just over $40 million in cash

where can I improve my squad' date=' and what should I do with some of my aging players?

The guy from roma likes Kakha KALADZE, I was thinking of going after De Rossi. Who else should I look to go after?[/quote']

U need to sell rost, Get de Rossi if u can and exchange with Gattusto or try and sell him because he will drop...U need back up full backs Taiwo and Johnson are 2 good players ud like to buy... U need to buy 1 Am or a CM...Try and exchange Gattusto as he is a sure shot dropper.. U need 4 players that is 2 fullbacks 1 rb 1 lb,1 CM,and one AM...Also try and get rid of Nesta Asap another one to drop....

Hope this helps

U need to sell rost' date=' Get de Rossi if u can and exchange with Gattusto or try and sell him because he will drop...U need back up full backs Taiwo and Johnson are 2 good players ud like to buy... U need to buy 1 Am or a CM...Try and exchange Gattusto as he is a sure shot dropper.. U need 4 players that is 2 fullbacks 1 rb 1 lb,1 CM,and one AM...Also try and get rid of Nesta Asap another one to drop....

Hope this helps[/quote']

will Pirlo stay or drop is rating?

Nesta + 10 million for Chiellini would that be a good deal ?

Hey guys i just took over this team after a job offer, can anyone suggest who to come in and go for this team?

JULIO CESAR, Soares Gk 94

VICTOR VALDES, ArribasGk 91

NUNO VALENTE, Jorge LB 86

MATTOCK, Joe LB/LM 81

DE SILVESTRI, Lorenzo RB 86

JUAN, Silveira CB 93

MILITO, Gabriel CB 93

GALLAS, William CB 93

BORDON, Marcelo CB 91

BRENO, Vinicius CB 87

FAZIO, Federico CB/DM 87

GOZZI, Simone CB 80

VICENTE, Rodriguez LM/Wing 89

ZENDEN, Boudewijn LM/CM 87

SCHWEINSTEIGER, Bastian RM/LM92

ZANETTI, Javier DM/Def 94

ALBELDA, David DM/CM 93

YAYA TOURE, Gnégnéri DM/CM 92

VAN BRONCKHORST, Giovanni DM/LB 91

NEVILLE, Phil DM/RB 88

BRUNO SORIANO, Llido DM/CM 87

GAGO, Fernando CM/DM 91

O'HARA, Jamie CM/LM 86

GIANNICHEDDA, Giuliano CM/DM 84

DAVID SILVA, Josué AM/LM 92

DIARRA, Abdoulaye AM/LM 74

KANOUTE, Frédéric CF 94

HESKEY, Emile CF 89

My Barcelona Team:

BUFFON, Gianluigi - GK - 96

LAHM, Philipp - LB/RB - 93

EVRA, Patrice -LB/LM - 93

DANI ALVES, Silva - RB/RM - 94

MAICON, Douglas - RB - 94

PUYOL, Carles - CB/RB - 96

VIDIC, Nemanja - CB - 95

TERRY, John - CB - 95

CHIELLINI, Giorgio - CB/LB - 92

ZHIRKOV, Yuri - LM/LB - 92

JESUS NAVAS, González - RM/WING - 91

MARCOS SENNA, Antonio - DM/CM - 94

MASCHERANO, Javier - DM/CM - 94

XABI ALONSO, Olano - DM/CM - 93

GERRARD, Steven - CM/AM - 97

XAVI, Hernández - CM - 96

ESSIEN, Michael - CM/DM - 95

DE ROSSI, Daniele - CM/DM - 94

GAGO, Fernando - CM/DM - 91

DIEGO, Robas - AM/CM - 94

ETO'O, Samuel - FWD - 96

ROONEY, Wayne - FWD/AM - 96

BENZEMA, Karim - FWD/WING - 93

HIGUAIN, Gonzalo - FWD/WING - 90

FERNANDO TORRES, José - CF - 96

LUIS FABIANO, Clemente - CF - 93

Out On Loan:

REINA, Jose - GK - 93

ARTETA, Mikel - RM/LM - 91

MATA, Juan Manuel - WING/FWD - 89

I PMed the manager of Arsenal, and have set up the transfer of Franck Ribery for 20m + Benzema.

After signing Diego, i've got £26m left.

The ones in red try to sell or get new players for them in exchanges U need 2 centre backs atleast 1 right back and 1 left back ' date=' 1 cf and 2 AM or wingers...[/quote']

Any Reccomendations?

gozgoz8 can you take a look? posted on page 31

Just taken over this Feynoord team in World Championship 13! In Division 3 and ive got 120m to spend!

HELTON' date=' Arruda Gk 30 90

CHERUNDOLO, Steve RB 30 86

GREENE, Serginho RB/CB 26 85

CAFU, Marcos RB 38 85

SCOTTI, Andrés CB/RB 33 89

HENRIQUE, Buss CB/RB 22 88 (ON LOAN)

ANDRE BAHIA, Luiz CB 25 87

SNOYL, Ferne LM/LB 24 81

LIVERANI, Fabio CM 32 90

CLÉBER SANTANA, Loureiro CM/DM 27 88

TINGA, Paulo CM/RM 31 88

KAHLENBERG, Thomas AM/LM 26 88

CASTELEN, Romeo Wing/Fwd 25 87

RAMZI, Adil Wing/AM 31 83

SESTÁK, Stanislav Fwd/Wing 26 88

NUNEZ, Fabricio Fwd 23 80

KOEVERMANS, Danny CF 30 89

RENTERIA, Wason CF 23 87

KLIMOWICZ, Diego CF 34 86[/quote']

hello mate, as you have much money to spend you must buy a lot of new players. At GK, you need backup for Helton. The backup shouldn't be young like Lloris or Neuer coz you also must fix your other position. So,buy cheap keeper like Hernan Cristante or Alberto Fontana. At RB, sell Cherundolo and Greene,keep Cafu because and buy good RB like Marco Motta who'll rise from 86 to 88. Other RB than i can suggest to you are Cesar Azpilicueta,Mattia Cassani and Tony Hibbert. They will improve your squad there. At CB,keep all of your CB but buy good young player like Sidnei,Kjaer, or Salvatore Bocchetti. Per Kroldrup and Jagielka also will be good buy for you.At LB, you have no one there. So you must buy 2 LB. Ivan Marcano and Mikel Balenziaga are good LB from La Liga. Marcano now CB/LB, but he likely to change to LB/CB. 2 LB from Lazio, Stefan Radu and Kolarov are good choices from Serie A. From Porto,we know there is Aly Cissokho who's big talent. For midfield, i think what you need is good winger. So sell Castelen and Ramzi then buy Marco Marchionni, Diego Perotti if you look for RM. Stevan Pienaar,Sebastian Leto,Luigi Vitale,Harry Kewell,Juan Albin if you look for LM and James Milner,Juan Mata,Angel Lafita,Pereira Eliseu if you look for W. And you need more depth at CM/DM/AM, so Thiago Motta,Francisco Fernando,Matteo Brighi,Kuzmanovic,Melo,Eguren,Granero,Emana and Polanski will strength your squad at that area. For forward,sell Nunez,Renteria and Klimowicz then buy Baros,Balotelli,Sculli,Plasmati,Nabil Baha, F.Llorente, or Di Vaio to replace them

hope i help,

gozgoz

Hey guys i just took over this team after a job offer' date=' can anyone suggest who to come in and go for this team?

JULIO CESAR, Soares Gk 94

VICTOR VALDES, ArribasGk 91

NUNO VALENTE, Jorge LB 86

MATTOCK, Joe LB/LM 81

DE SILVESTRI, Lorenzo RB 86

JUAN, Silveira CB 93

MILITO, Gabriel CB 93

GALLAS, William CB 93

BORDON, Marcelo CB 91

BRENO, Vinicius CB 87

FAZIO, Federico CB/DM 87

GOZZI, Simone CB 80

VICENTE, Rodriguez LM/Wing 89

ZENDEN, Boudewijn LM/CM 87

SCHWEINSTEIGER, Bastian RM/LM92

ZANETTI, Javier DM/Def 94

ALBELDA, David DM/CM 93

YAYA TOURE, Gnégnéri DM/CM 92

VAN BRONCKHORST, Giovanni DM/LB 91

NEVILLE, Phil DM/RB 88

BRUNO SORIANO, Llido DM/CM 87

GAGO, Fernando CM/DM 91

O'HARA, Jamie CM/LM 86

GIANNICHEDDA, Giuliano CM/DM 84

DAVID SILVA, Josué AM/LM 92

DIARRA, Abdoulaye AM/LM 74

KANOUTE, Frédéric CF 94

HESKEY, Emile CF 89[/quote']

hello shooter,

i think what you need is good fullbacks,both for RB and LB. For LB, sell Nuno Valente and buy LB like Vermaelen,Taiwo,Baines or De Ceglie. For RB, buy Lichsteiner,Young or Grygera. If you want old player,Melchiot or Lucas Neill are good buys for you. And i think you have too many DM. Sell Phil Neville and Gianichedda then buy 2 wingers like Milner,Navas,Maggio,Mannini,Angel Lafita,Pereira Eliseu,Cristian Rodriguez or Jose Antonio Reyes and also sell Zenden. Then,you must by 1 backup AM like Ederson or Piatti