Sign in to follow this  
.RC

SM Fifa Club [xbox 360]

Well with the FIFA leagues success i thoght we could make a club because with everyone who is in the FIFA league in this team we would have loads of poeple and win a few games.

I won't be able to make this till next week though as my disc is broke and i didn't save it to the hardrive.

We need to decide on the base team and team name

I think we should be Man U as they are the best club on FIFA.The team could be SM United or something

Tell me what team and team name you think we should have and whether you want to join or not

People in:------------Base team:-----Team Name:

Clarkey-------------- Man U----------SM United

Sporting Fingal--------????------------???????

Louis-----------------Barca-----------???????

Neller?---------------Barca------------??????

Toonfanforlife--------Barca------------??????

Kevin----------------Barca------------??????

Dobstar 95-----------Barca------------SM United

Ryan#1--------------?????------------???????

Kensational----------?????------------???????

Howitzer-------------?????------------???????

Dan Payne-----------?????------------???????

JackEDW-------------?????------------???????

Liamsmith-------------????------------??????

Now we have more than 10 applicants it means a few peeps may not make it into the team but you will be put in a waiting list which the panel will keep and if anyone leaves or is kicked then someone from the waiting list will be added into the team

The Panel: (feel free to boo):):D:P

Louis

Neller

Clarkey

Ask us if you need any answers and if they don't know ask me

IMPORTANT:Panel we need to decide what we are gonna do for trials whether it be a online team play match or something else

Re: SM Fifa club (Xbox 360)

Me' date=' and Neller have been thinking of doing something like this. But we won't be Manchester United, the chosen team is Barcelona.[/quote']

What so you and Neller are in if so you need to choose a base team AND a team name(what we are gonna be called

Same for you Sporting Fingal

If i am right a Club is like online team play cept your always in the same team playing against other teams

Okay well now you can vote who you want to be panel.You can choose 2 poeple and you can't say yourself.The panel are automaticlally in the club of course.There will be 2 or 3 panel memebers and they will decide who is ion the club or not

Guest .кєσgн

;) It will go down the pan when everyone blames who is doing crep.

Not for me im afraid

;) It will go down the pan when everyone blames who is doing crep.

Not for me im afraid

Thats where the panel deceide.They raise the matter and then people vote. if say 5 outta 10 people agree then they are gone

Wish you were in as your really good and would most defenatley get into the team

were doing one of those fifa 09 clubs right? if so id say barcelona and id like to be eto please:)

Like i have said, i could always create a online club which would require 10 players. If me, Neller and Dan Payne (if he wants too) trialed each of you in the position you would like to play then we could sort out who plays in what position.

Like i have said' date=' i could always create a online club which would require 10 players. If me, Neller and Dan Payne (if he wants too) trialed each of you in the position you would like to play then we could sort out who plays in what position.[/quote']

yeah id do that but i dont think that was clarkeys original idea so im not really sure what his original idea was now:confused: lol

yeah id do that but i dont think that was clarkeys original idea so im not really sure what his original idea was now:confused: lol

The only way we are going to be able to decide who's on the team if we get a bunch of people who know how to play in a team and trial people to see if there's capable to play

well id of course love to be in the team. barca would be the best choice of team to be but i do like the name SM United.

id like to be a CM, someone like xavi i expect.

id like to be eto in the trial whether i will get him is a different matter

Oay well i don't exactley no what the trial is i think it will be a pro match and they will grade you

Also after soem advice from Neller and Louis i have decided the panel

Me (Neller said because it was my idea i should be in it)

Louis(Recommneded by Neller also)

Dan Payne(recommended by Louis he will be on the panel if he decides to join)

RS

RM

And its not to late to join now as the more people we have to traial the better.

I will not be able to traial anyone until next week whe i get my FIFA disc fixed so if the time comes and the trials are done and the clubs ready but my disc isn't then i will let either Louis or Dan make it

PS.Lets just hope Dans in