Ben Kantarovski

Sir Fred

ok, i know there is a thread on him already, but it was mainly to say he should be added to the DB, and he is such a special talent so i thought i would make a new one...

Ben.JPG

Benjamin Kantarovski

Ben Kanatarovski is a 17-year old midfielder currently playing for A-League side Newcastle United Jets. He has scored himself 13 starts for his hometown side, grabbing 1 assist along the way. He emerged 4 years ago as a 13 year old talent, attracting interest from some big name Premier League clubs.

He has shown how mature he is for his age, becoming a fan favourite and earning a call-up for the train-on squad for the Socceroos (national team). He has also proven himself by winning not only the "Rising Star award" at the Jets, but also taking home "Player of the Year". He is already attracting interest from Turkish, Dutch and English sides.

Rating: 66-> 80

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Ben Kantarovski

UPDATE: Kantarovski has featured in the Jets past 2 Asian Champions League games, with his team getting 1 win and 1 loss. He is also rumoured to be going to a trial at Bayern Munich, with the Bavarian giants preparing to buy the 17-year old when he finishes his HSC

Re: Ben Kantarovski

Good scouting mate, but you would have added more info about him mate as people dont really know alot about him. Anyways good shout on him mate, will try to get him on loan for 'bout 6 months when he's added to the database.

Thanks in Advance

aZkin'

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...