Re: Aboutrika

Dude thats not even fair. Al Ahly lost some major players in the summer' date=' including Flavio, their striker, and have a lot of youth and lot of major seniors (30+). Aside from Aboutreika, they are severely lacking any proven talent that isn't quite past its prime. They are kind of in the Milan stage right now lol

They even lost the Egyptian SuperCup to a mid-table team. This year, Zamalek [b'](if you know who they are)[/b] are much better and the team to watch.

Course I do! :P

One of the biggest teams in Egypt, Zaki plays for them, was on loan from them to Wigan, and Mido just sealed a one year loan deal with them!

Egypt arent of the standard for 90 players yet and won't be for sometime.

Let people have their opinion and slating them with yours :rolleyes: (goes to mrchelsea particularly)

One of the biggest teams in Egypt' date=' Zaki plays for them, was on loan from them to Wigan, and Mido just sealed a one year loan deal with them!

Let people have their opinion and slating them with yours :rolleyes: (goes to mrchelsea particularly)[/quote']

im saying my bet as well whats wrong with that im just saying that he is under rated also england are over rated without lamps they will be nothing

and the only reason the clubs are good si cox of the money even ii a BIG chelsea fan will admit that

im saying my bet as well whats wrong with that im just saying that he is under rated also england are over rated without lamps they will be nothing

and the only reason the clubs are good si cox of the money even ii a BIG chelsea fan will admit that

I didn't say nothing was wrong with what you're saying..

All I said was you should let people put in their own opinions without being slated in the process.

And as for England would be without Lampard, we can easily fill him out :)

One of the biggest teams in Egypt' date=' Zaki plays for them, was on loan from them to Wigan, and Mido just sealed a one year loan deal with them!

Let people have their opinion and slating them with yours :rolleyes: (goes to mrchelsea particularly)[/quote']

Okay, good. I just checked your rating guide so obviously you'd know who they are. :D my bad.

Okay, so you understand what I say when I say Zamalek is the team to beat.

Egypt is on the verge of having 90 players. But yes, I agree that is a while away. Right now, my case is/was only for Aboutreika, there are no other players who have done well enough to crack 90. Mido had opportunities in the past with Tottenham, but that, like I said, is in the past, and Zaki, if he'd finished his season strong, would've been a 90 right now too, but alas, that did not happen.

And ya, I'm fine with differing opinions, just want to make sure I've done everything I should do to try and change those opinions :P

I was under the impression of the Egyptian league not having the standard of providing 90+ yet :o.

If it was world-wide' date=' then players like Zaki would flourish and be 90 :)[/quote']

lol dont worry there is some great kids coming through thier youths system il be writing about them soon as soon as i find enogh information