Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

The Lincoln City challenge

43_1191819417.gif

THE LINCOLN CITY CHALLENGE

A challenge to all forumers. Take over a Lincoln city in a newly created EC. Pick a country- this country will be the only nationality allowed in your team. Some examples are:

Australia

Japan

Ireland

Turkey

Scotland

USA

Try keep the country as a middle ranked team- No brazil's, argentina's, spain's etc etc.You can only buy/loan players from this country. Good luck and please post your teams progress on a thread I will make when I have some members. I am looking for 10 forumers who will be commited and take up this challenge without cheating. I am also open to you suggesting any other medium ranked countries.

Good Luck and please post your chosen country, account name and the EC you have joined.

How the scoring will work:

Its simple post up a screenshot of your team, and state on the post their ladder position. every game will score you as many points as u get out of that game. At the end of the season the team with the highest point tally wins. And of course if you cheat and buy players of a different nationality you will be deducted
points. You must get a clean Lincoln from EC 3201 onwards

People who have joined

1. Jared18134- Australia- EC 3201

2. sportingfinal-Ireland-- EC 3202

3. (maybe) cabbytoodles- Singapore- EC ????

4. coxy-????---EC 3208

Re: The Lincoln City challenge

england

why lincon by the way

would u mind picking a smaller country e.g. australia, ireland, wales etc etc. just to keep in the rules. i know u wont be able to buy gerrard for a long time but id just prefer to keep countries of a similar balance.

and i chose lincoln because i wanted to make this a long term challenge where over the course of a few seasons you take a terrible div 4 team and turn them basically into a national team.

would u mind picking a smaller country e.g. australia' date=' ireland, wales etc etc. just to keep in the rules. i know u wont be able to buy gerrard for a long time but id just prefer to keep countries of a similar balance.

and i chose lincoln because i wanted to make this a long term challenge where over the course of a few seasons you take a terrible div 4 team and turn them basically into a national team.[/quote']

i have olready gt 4 new signings so i carnt

i have signed:

Ugo EHIOGU £800k Sheffield United

DJ CAMPBELL £2.0M Blackpool

Danny CADAMARTERI £500k Huddersfield Town

Matt JANSEN £600k Free Agent

Julian JOACHIM £150k Free Agent:):):):)B):cool:B):D:D