Sign in to follow this  
Trion

Marvin Compper

Re: Marvin Compper

Plays CB I believe.

The back line is:

Beck - Compper - Jaissle - Ibertsberger

As for the future, he'll probably rise to around 88 next week. Only 23 and called up to Germany, so 90 is a possiblity in the future I suppose.

Hey Seft' date='

can you predict Hertha Bsc players rating?

They are top of league.

In one thread, it was stated that Marin will decrease.... What do you think?[/quote']

I don't see why. His side may be bottom, but he has played pretty well and is the 15th best midfielder in the league (for an 87 rated, that's about right) according to Kicker. He is also Borussia's best player. Add to that an impressive German cap (or two?) and I think he will keep his rating, maybe even rise.

Best risers from Hertha are Kacar (86) and Nicu (84) who will probably rise to around 87.

Compper plays CB for Hoffenheim and LB for the german NT. I think he'll rise to 87/88.

As for Marin - are you kidding?? He's been Gladbach's best player by a long way this season. I personally think he deserves a rise to 88, despite the club's poor showing this term but Marin has been good for club and country and is worthy of an 88/89 imho.

Herby

Compper plays CB for Hoffenheim and LB for the german NT. I think he'll rise to 87/88.

As for Marin - are you kidding?? He's been Gladbach's best player by a long way this season. I personally think he deserves a rise to 88' date=' despite the club's poor showing this term but Marin has been good for club and country and is worthy of an 88/89 imho.

Herby[/quote']

Herby what do you think about Stein from Hertha. Has 20 games this season. Any chances of an 88/89??