Live on Sky tonight, (SS1 I think). Program starts at 7:30, KO is at 7:45.

About half a dozen Leeds fans on here and a few Oldham as well, and seeing as it's live I guess a few more might watch it.

Big match for both sides. Leeds are 3 points behind but with a game in hand, so Oldham need the win to get away, Leeds to catch them up. A win for Oldham would see them move within 2 points of the automatic promotion positions, on the other hand victory for Leeds would see them leapfrog Oldham into 4th. A draw would see Leeds go 5th and Oldham stay 4th.

Predictions on the game? I'm predicting a 2-0 win for Oldham; Leeds are dreadful away from home and by the sound of it not performing brilliantly.

Both sides go into the game off 3-2 wins against promotion rivals, after both led 2-0 but were pegged back. The only difference is that Oldham got their winner in stoppage time.

Come on the mighty whites!

Interesting Fact: Oldham will be playing pink to promote the Victoria Breast Unit at the Royal Oldham Hospital. The kits will be auctioned off after the match.

Makes it all the more embarrassing for Leeds; losing to a team in pink! :P

Guest drseanfitz

Re: Oldham v Leeds

Interesting Fact: Oldham will be playing pink to promote the Victoria Breast Unit at the Royal Oldham Hospital. The kits will be auctioned off after the match.

:P

I work with a 60 year old oldham fan, and she tells me that she's gonna bid on Sean Gregan's sweaty shorts after the game:eek:

Very close so far. Nothing to seperate them. 0-0. Leeds have had the better of the chances, Beckford heading wide and Johnson missing from close range.

Delph and Taylor (the creative players) have struggled to make an impact so far. In fact, I would go as far as saying this is Delph's worst game in a Leeds shirt (that I've seen). Been quite poor and the foul just sums it up. Taylor's had the ball and looked dangerous with his pace, but no end product as of yet.

Leeds should have had a penalty as well. Cross into the box, Jones went to head it away, arms swinging up in the air and caught it with the back of his upper arm.

But other than that, I feel the ref's had a great game.

Snodgrass has been great so far, really showing his worth with a great run down the wing, cutting past two players before teeing up Johnson.

I stick by my earlier prediction though, although I still hope...

1-0 Oldham. My prediction's looking strong. Shocking defending by the two centre-backs, then Delph tried to run it out. :rolleyes: Good finish by the murderer mind.

Edit: 1-1 :D Within a minute, Becchio forces a brilliant save out of Fleming. From the resultant corner he heads it in off the bar.

Ended 1-1. A fair result and one I'm happy to take, but I'm quite disappointed that we didn't take any of our chances. Delph and Johnson both had great chances, Beckford had a couple of half-chances. The main thing is we're still only 3 points behind Oldham with a game in hand. But I can see Shorpe overtaking us tomorrow now.

I would rather Oldham had won this game, but I think 1-1 against Leeds is a good result for Oldham. They've taken 4 points out of 6 against possibly one of the best teams in League 1. Thats good I think. I think Sheridan said afterwards that it shows they can compete with the top teams.