International Private Set Up

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

I have been asked to create a new thread for the International league that I just created.

This thread is for posting anything related to the league, mainly match results and transfer deals you want to talk about. Thanks again to all of you, this is going to be a very interesting Set Up, with guys from around 22 countries taking part, a truly International set up. David.

Re: International Private Set Up

Haha David, I meant to make a thread in the Custom Setup section. In my opinion this section is for telling people about the set-up and now that the set-up is created, you make a new thread in the Custom Set-up section to tell about transfers while this one can reamin for general talk. Its not a problem, just simply pm a mod and ask if they can move and or delete this thread :P Sorry for being picky.

Cardiff-City-256x256.png

Winston appointed as new Bluebirds gaffer

Cardiff City have taken a gamble on relatively in-experienced Welsh manager, Dai Winston. It has been a life long dream of Winston's to be involved with Cardiff and his chance has now come. Its a great new era as the Blubirds are awaiting their new 46 million pound stadium, which will take the team, firmly into the future. Things are looking up and Winston will want to impress early in this mixed International competition.

There have already been players lined up from all over the world and Winston has apparently made bids on about six players. A few are reportedly going to be Welsh, to keep the fire of the dragon within the squad. Joe Ledley is being lined up as a long term captain of the team. Winston is a big fan of the talented youngster and believes he can get the team firing.

Joe_Ledley.JPG

( Ledley is the main man at Cardiff this season )

Haha David' date=' I meant to make a thread in the Custom Setup section. In my opinion this section is for telling people about the set-up and now that the set-up is created, you make a new thread in the Custom Set-up section to tell about transfers while this one can reamin for general talk. Its not a problem, just simply pm a mod and ask if they can move and or delete this thread :P Sorry for being picky.[/quote']

It doesn't make a difference.

Alright :D I guess this can be it then.

Darren Heller Takes Control of Bayern

Darren has already started with maiking some bids for some players. He has offered out many loans to some teams who could use them to their advantage. "I look foward to playing each and every team this season and I hope that everything will go well as far as injuries and suspensions are concerend"

fenerbahce_logo.png

Hayat Named As The New Fenerbahce Manager.

Umar Hayat has been named as the new manager of the Sari Kanaryalars (The Yellow Canaries). Many fans, pundits and the media were surprised that Fenerbahce chairman, Aziz Yirldirim appointed a unknown and in-experienced manager. Aziz told the fans not to worry and told that Umar is a young talented manager, which he will help the Sari Kanaryalars be successful.

Mr Hayat has reported to made bid for a few players. Umar Hayat has confirmed that he has rejected a bid from a club for Roberto Carlos. Hayat is in talks with Bayern Munich manager Darren Heller over a friendly game, so that Umar can experiment with tactics and see how the youth and fringe players play.

FenerbahceCele_468x313.jpg

Can Umar bring back the good time?

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

New Hearts manager secured the services of prolific striker Andrius Velicka for 3.3 million pounds this morning along with two up and coming 19 year olds, Maksim Skavysh and Duje Cop for around 1.5 million for the pair, he also brought in an unknown 18 year old who he thinks will be a star of the future, his name is Serhiy Rybalka, the young Ukranian was glad of the chance to work under the Hearts coach. "I will give the squad a chance to see what they can do and if I need to make sweeping changes, then that's what will happen. My goal is one of the two promotion slots, anything less will be looked at as a failure, I know it's a tall order but if you don't push, you don't get," the Hearts coach said before taking his whole squad on a three day break to Blackpool :D, (money's tight) before playing their first match against Toronto FC on Sunday.

New Hearts manager secured the services of prolific striker Andrius Velicka for 3.3 million pounds this morning along with two up and coming 19 year olds' date=' Maksim Skavysh and Duje Cop for around 1.5 million for the pair, he also brought in an unknown 1[b']8 year old who he thinks will be a star of the future, his name is Serhiy Rybalka,[/b] the young Ukranian was glad of the chance to work under the Hearts coach. "I will give the squad a chance to see what they can do and if I need to make sweeping changes, then that's what will happen. My goal is one of the two promotion slots, anything less will be looked at as a failure, I know it's a tall oreder but if you don't push, you don't get," the Hearts coach said before taking his whole squad on a three day break to Blackpool :D, (money's tight) before playing their first match against Toronto FC on Sunday.

:mad: I Wanted Him:p

Sari Kanaryalars Transfer News.

fenerbahce_logo.png

51211_2_080725230623.jpg

Umar Hayat has dazzeled the fans by signing Antonio Di Natale, Diego Milito, Christian Chivu, Rodriguez Digeo Lopez, Fabiano Santacroce, Mauro Zarate and Tony Jantschke.

A interview with the Turkish media, Chivu is delighted to join the yellow canaries and he is looking foward to a new challenge. Hayat is reported to be after more players, but he is also interested in signing youth players.

z5324138X.jpg

Chivu is looking foward to wear the Fenerbahce shirt.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Sari Kanaryalars Transfer News.

fenerbahce_logo.png

51211_2_080725230623.jpg

Umar Hayat has dazzeled the fans by signing Antonio Di Natale' date=' Diego Milito, Christian Chivu, Rodriguez Digeo Lopez, Fabiano Santacroce, Mauro Zarate and Tony Jantschke.[/color']

A interview with the Turkish media, Chivu is delighted to join the yellow canaries and he is looking foward to a new challenge. Hayat is reported to be after more players, but he is also interested in signing youth players.

z5324138X.jpg

Chivu is looking foward to wear the Fenerbahce shirt.

How much money did you get :eek::P

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

£8.8m' date=' David.[/quote']

Wow, good action in the transfers is all I can say, I'm impressed :):P Nice picks

Valencia_CF.png

Junmba Mikobo AKA Juande Ramos

Takes UP Valencia Challenge

Seeing as Valencia have a very strong squad, coach Juande Ramos has surpised all the players by mentioning that only David Villa will remain in the club for the long haul. All the other players, including stars like Silva and Joaquin will be sold rapidly, to make way for Valencia's dominance for future seasons to come. This has caused an unsetlled nature among the players, while Juande Stated that if Any player seems like he is performing exceptionally well he will reconsider his course of action.

Strong Words from A Strong Manager

--Tomas Roncero

As.com

Guest Phill

Jacks Boss Puts In Complaint:

Fener Gaffer is hi-jacking all of my bids!

Phillip Thomas had today realeased a complaint about Fener Boss Umar Hayat.

"He is hijacking almost all of my bids" he said.

With a team like swansea we need more depth he also said.

and then that man is buying almost all of them!

It Isnt Right!

Most Of The Ones I Will Be Buying Will be first teamers! he said.

This, Is NOT Right! :mad:

Any Good Players up for loan?

Valencia's Loan Policy

Any player below 88 for Loan,but Liable to recall at ANY Period during the season, even right before a match, without prior warning.

NO playing these players in cup games either, or you shall forfeit both your player and any future oportunity to loan from this grandiose club. Also remember no using them against Valencia either.

New Man at the den blasts fellow managers

Dave Izod today issued a defiant message to those who are questioning whether his team has got what it takes to survive in a highly competitive division. Speaking at a press conference from his South East London HQ, Bermondsey born Izod blasted his fellow division 2 managers.

'Reputations count for nothing with me, we've only been here 2 minutes and we got some Jock telling me their gonna walk it in two seasons and a Portuguese geezer ( I think) telling me to play fair and have fun AHHH thats nice. Well listen here the lot of ya ,I don't give a monkey's what you might have won elsewhere you wait tell you get a bit of us. As a lifelong supporter of this club i understand its unique status within the community and lets face it we're hated by the lot of ya, no-one likes us-but we don't care. As far as I'm concerned South East London is the center of the universe and if your not from round here I'm not interested in you. This part of London demands and deserves a successful football team,and I intend to deliver!'.

When questioned about players departing the club he was equally blunt

'Frankly there is no room here for any player not prepared to give 150 percent effort. Bignot and Bakayoko are history, lazy the pair of them Neil Harris was great player in his day, but he's knackered now so I dumped him. and he will not be the last'. I got some right results in the transfer market, James Mccarthy ( 2.2 mil)-Jack Hobbs(1.4 mil)-Juan Caracoche (1.6mil)-Jonathon Howson (1.7mil) and Keith Andrews (850 thousand) I've got my eye on a few others, but these youngsters will form the bedrock of a team which i promise will deliver longterm success to the New Den.

Izod abruptly ended the interview with a war cry to the rest of the division

' Anybody who thinks they will get an easy ride against us is wrong, like I said reputations count for nothing with me. I intend to turn the new den into a fortress so unpleasant, teams will dread coming there. Away from home I don't care who you are, we will go toe to toe against anyone, we will never give up!'

947_1201991756.gif

Vojvodina appoints new manager!

Serbian club Vojvodina have appointed a widely-travelled and respected manager in Yap Wei Heng. Due to the rush in the appointment of Yap, the club refused to release any statement at press time........

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Hearts manager David Belkevitz was reading reports today that the Millwall manager got out of his pram today, (which was then stolen and stripped down for scrap) near the Millwall Football ground. He was misquoted by the London clubs manager when he said that his side were looking to "walk the league in two seasons" The Hearts coach said that his goal was to clinch one of the two promotion spots and that all ten teams in the league were unknown quantities. "I can't understand Mr Izod's rant at all, I can only imagine that the pressure is getting to him with the unenviable task of bringing his side North of the Border to face my boys," he said this morning to an SM reporter. "The trek north will be unchartered waters for his Millwall side and the skirl of the bagpipes as his men come out to face my lads will reduce them to quivering wrecks as the pure Scottish air sends them to sleep after breathing in all that London smog for years, they won't know what hit them as my lads dance around them to the tunes of Rabbie Burns echoing through the ground." FREEEEEEEDOMMMMMMM:D