Francisco Javi Garcia

Dave Leigh

Francisco Javi Garcia  

1. 1.

Re: Francisco Javi Garcia

He's only got 1 start in the league this season, and 7 sub appearances. I know he's had a few sub appearences in the cup and CL as well but a rise is out of the question imo. I think a drop is more likely than him rising. Although he'll probably just about manage to keep hold of his 87 rating.

Note: I have added 2 more options to the poll (86 and 87), as the poll was very bias before.

Note: I have added 2 more options to the poll (86 and 87)' date=' as the poll was very bias before.[/quote']

It was'nt...it was my opinion...very biased? thats a tad strong.

I would also like to point out that you changed my vote too!

Very bias is a bit strong...sorry. Although, I feel it's always best to have at least the rating the player is currently on, and 1 below, just so everyone can show what they truely think, rather than having to go along with that player rising. Especially if that player has only started 1 game this season.

Sorry if your vote has gone. It shouldn't have. If you tell me what you voted I'll add it back in :)

• 8 months later...

2913_1251337998.jpg

Seems Javi Garcia has been enjoying more than just football in Portugal. By the looks of that photo it looks like hes been enjoying the food as well!

On a serious note though' date=' he has been playing well and should rise to 89. Been attracting interest from big clubs including Chelsea as well.[/quote']

lol thats what I thought when I first saw the picture.

2913_1251337998.jpg

Seems Javi Garcia has been enjoying more than just football in Portugal. By the looks of that photo it looks like hes been enjoying the food as well!

On a serious note though' date=' he has been playing well and should rise to 89. Been attracting interest from big clubs including Chelsea as well.[/quote']

looks more like a rugby player!!

One of the poorest players I have ever seen wear the Los Blancos Jersey. A disgrace really' date=' and his attitude doesn't help. Get rid of this clown.[/quote']

lol, seriously, thank you for Javi and Saviola, they are very usefull. Do you (RM) want to give us any other player? :)

lol' date=' seriously, thank you for Javi and Saviola, they are very usefull. Do you (RM) want to give us any other player? :)[/quote']

sure, how about Cristoph Metzelder? since you always like to buy our flops.. :rolleyes: