How Do You Rate This Forumer? (part 1): Seftinho

Guest lovewigan

Re: How Do You Rate This Forumer? (part 1): Seftinho

It wont be too hard to find funding for this film (considering the talent involved and the rock solid plot) but I'm going to have to do an Orson Welles and direct this one' date=' with no studio interference. You cannot interfere with an artist's vision, [b']especially in the many planned sex scenes I will star in. [/b]How about as well, as I'm ran over, it goes slow-mo and we see who is in the car...WAIT A MINUTE!!! It's me, Bob Loblaw, running myself over! That's like an M.Night Shymalan (the guy who did 'Sixth Sense') style plot twist. Plus, it'll make so little sense that no-one will question it for fear they'll look stupid. Ingenius, I know.

Gentleman, we have ourselves a movie.

Sex scenes?? No-one's sticking anything up my muffler, I'll tell ya that now!! :D

And Toggs, I'll need to be the STAR of your movie, I don't do bit parts or supporting roles anymore. Also, I'm not sure the wings work for me! lol

A bit too princess like if ya know what I mean. ;) Can't you just get me a bigger spoiler and call me 'DESIRE'?? :eek::P

herbie_the_love_bug_home_made_model_stills.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: How Do You Rate This Forumer? (part 1): Seftinho My thoughts as well... very confusing :S. Anyway seftinho 1. Same as That idiot, Bob Loblaw Neller, Dai, Burs Herbie Irishwombat

Re: How Do You Rate This Forumer? (part 1): Seftinho Well with Herby being an recognized actor' date=' maybe this will go down as Soccermanager's FIRST EVER MOVIE! Thinking on the spot, i dont know

Re: How Do You Rate This Forumer? (part 1): Seftinho BOB LOBLAW YOU LEGEND! This is the climax of the movie. After us two single... well double-handedly disposed of all Leeds fan' date=' we are l

Sex scenes?? No-one's sticking anything up my muffler' date=' I'll tell ya that now!! :D

And Toggs, I'll need to be the STAR of your movie, I don't do bit parts or supporting roles anymore. Also, I'm not sure the wings work for me! lol

A bit too princess like if ya know what I mean. ;) [b']Can't you just get me a bigger spoiler and call me 'DESIRE'?? [/b]:eek::P

herbie_the_love_bug_home_made_model_stills.jpg

Does that mean I can be Brando? Obviously I'm a better actor, y'know...

I'm sorry, but I really dont like this thread.

I kind of like the idea of it, for rating forumers, but that should only happen with the permission from the forumer in question. Also, you can see who gave you what rating, which is why I think a poll without being able to see who voted for what would be better. Although, some people might post what they rated the forumer in question anyway I think.

This thread also doesnt seem to have been taken seriously I dont think and isnt really a good read I dont think, also, where was the last post where somebody rated the forumer?

Sorry, just dont like this thread and wont be posting again on it. However, I dont dislike the idea of the thread (rating forumers).

I'm sorry' date=' but I really dont like this thread.

I kind of like the idea of it, for rating forumers, but that should only happen with the permission from the forumer in question. Also, you can see who gave you what rating, which is why I think a poll without being able to see who voted for what would be better. Although, some people might post what they rated the forumer in question anyway I think.

This thread also doesnt seem to have been taken seriously I dont think and isnt really a good read I dont think, also, where was the last post where somebody rated the forumer?

Sorry, just dont like this thread and wont be posting again on it. However, I dont dislike the idea of the thread (rating forumers).[/quote']

Hope it then, see if I care! :mad::D;)

Guest Toggs

Right, Herby, you were sort-listed down as the guy taking it in every whole known too man :o But as you've pulled out, ive managed too get in Michael jackson :rolleyes: as a late replacement so Bob should get plenty of thrills out of that.

And too this both of you! No arguing over who's the highest. Just remember scum are being killed, and that should bring warmth too all of your hearts.

Im not sure which is classed as highest. I mean Herby is flying the scum too the moon and Bob gets the key too the world. I couldnt pick between the two and your both on multi-million pound deals.

Ive got an alternative too a big spoiler, as i feel that would make us a little bit too gangsta'ish, doing up cars and all, so ive decided that we will give you Spiderman hands and you will shoot a web too the moon and with your spidey-powers, SWING TOO THE MOON!

And then at the end Loblaw, you can be driving the car and being killed :) Only special people can be in two places at once :D

I have shortlisted a few other people though you could possibly hit?:

Hitler

A Small Lovely Cute Kitten

A Tree :o

Louis Mattis

I mean im not picking for you, but id always go for the last option :)

Sorry, just dont like this thread and wont be posting again on it. However, I dont dislike the idea of the thread (rating forumers).[/quote']

Yeah I agree Motty, I read the thread and all I see is a bunch of people having a laugh with each other like they are online friends or something :eek: just having fun , what the hell is this forum coming to :mad:

I was just on a few threads as well which I didnt like / interest me I didnt think to post like you did I just left and looked for something that did interest me ;)

ps.. you should never write you won't be posting on here again as you know u are gonna :D

I want in the movie, I think a superhero type person would suit me :)

There's something wrong with Motta's post ....

oh wait, I know ..... :eek:

it's on topic and vaguely makes sense!!! lol :P

Guest Toggs

Yeah I agree Motty' date=' I read the thread and all I see is a bunch of people having a laugh with each other like they are online friends or something :eek: just having fun , what the hell is this forum coming to :mad:

I was just on a few threads as well which I didnt like / interest me I didnt think to post like you did I just left and looked for something that did interest me ;)

ps.. you should never write you won't be posting on here again as you know u are gonna :D

I want in the movie, I think a superhero type person would suit me :)[/quote']

I knew from when i started reading that, all you wanted was in on this :)

Right, there is last scene, where me and Bob have our 'Fight for the Key'. And im kind of planning for it too be in a chinese resturant as it agrees with the ninja style of fighting, and the winning blow is said too be a chopstick shoved into my eye :)

I think what would really suit the mood during the fight-scene, would be a Waiter, dressed in tight leather, dancing in the backround too Thriller - Michael Jackson, and i couldnt think of a better person on the forum too do that.

Or you can be Bob's Sex Slave :rolleyes:

Right' date=' Herby, you were sort-listed down as the guy taking it in every whole known too man :o But as you've pulled out, ive managed too get in Michael jackson :rolleyes: as a late replacement so Bob should get plenty of thrills out of that.

And too this both of you! No arguing over who's the highest. Just remember scum are being killed, and that should bring warmth too all of your hearts.

Im not sure which is classed as highest. I mean Herby is flying the scum too the moon and Bob gets the key too the world. I couldnt pick between the two and your both on multi-million pound deals.

Ive got an alternative too a big spoiler, as i feel that would make us a little bit too gangsta'ish, doing up cars and all, so ive decided that we will give you Spiderman hands and you will shoot a web too the moon and with your spidey-powers, SWING TOO THE MOON!

And then at the end Loblaw, you can be driving the car and being killed

Only special people can be in two places at once

I have shortlisted a few other people though you could possibly hit?:

Hitler

A Small Lovely Cute Kitten

A Tree

Louis Mattis

I mean im not picking for you, but id always go for the last option [/quote']

Ok, I'm happy to SHARE the limelight with Brando Loblaw! :) Just this once since I'm looking at making a credible film. :o:D

He obviously won't have the same attributes and assets that young LL was sporting when I was 'FULLY LOADED' but now that I'm empty I'll take what ever I can get my hands on! LOOK OUT Bob ;)

3492836_6fba03948a.jpglohan69zc.jpg

As for the wings .... the concept still doesn't sit all that comfortably with me so I have contacted Red Bull for sponsorship. ;) ;) ;)

Let's see if it's true or just a hoax eh? lol

Yeah I agree Motty' date=' I read the thread and all I see is a bunch of people having a laugh with each other like they are online friends or something :eek: just having fun , what the hell is this forum coming to :mad:

I want in the movie, I think a superhero type person would suit me :)[/quote']

I don't think the world is ready for a Scouse superhero, unfortunately! :P

They tried that with Gerrard (Captain Marvel) and he's ended up in court for assault...I wonder if they'll use that in the sequel to the Dark Knight :D

We still need the follow cliché roles:

Love interest (preferably female :P)

Headstrong rookie

Squealing rat/traitor

If Toggs can think of anything else, we'll try to fit you in...you understand this is a VERY professional process :D

As self-appointed director, I plan to make this like Citizen Kane by way of Pulp Fiction with Naughty Nurses #9 mixed in. Voila.

Sex scenes?? No-one's sticking anything up my muffler' date=' I'll tell ya that now!! :D

A bit too princess like if ya know what I mean. ;) Can't you just get me a bigger spoiler and call me 'DESIRE'?? :eek::P

[img']http://s4.mcstatic.com/thumb/2393783/9654381/4/directors_cut/0/1/herbie_the_love_bug_home_made_model_stills.jpg[/img]

I would like to be the main character please. :) Seeing as the whole film is based on Leeds fans going to Mars, I think I should be the main guy who is focused on most, is really handsome, really cool and gets the unbelievable fit girl who's unreal. I'm the half-Brazilian, three-quarters English and also a tad Greek hunk who the audience fall in love with, and I'm the "one who gets away" so to speak; I should be the only Leeds fan to get away.

But of course I have to die eventually, so when Loblaw rapes my incredibly fit GF I stop him, free her, then we have some amazing fight. Toggs walks in and tries to help but only succeeds in giving himself a papercut, before Loblaw magics a spoon from nowhere and stabs me. He then leaves the room laughting with Toggs in tow, whilst my uber fit (and obviously naked) GF cries on my chest as I fade away from life.

Now we have a plot. :)

Guest Toggs

Right lads, enough Spam because this is creditably needing its own thread without a shadow of a doubt.

Follow me too the...

LEEDS SCUM KILLED, LOVE BUG, SEXY BOB & NELLER IN LEATHER! Movie thread :)

Again one of the finest detective minds in the country' date=' solves another despicable deception.

SmartDoc's attempts to fool us have been thwarted, and now Bob we should all go down the AA and get sloshed![/quote']

I'm shocked and amazed that you all have fallen foul of this great deceiver that is Loblaw. His dulcet tones have fooled many a crowd, but this must be his greatest achievement to date, to pull the eyes over the Soccer manager community :eek: . This evil mastermind has been posing as me all day having hacked into the secret SM network via his ex-MI5 connections. What we are dealing with here is Professor Moriarty's protege no less. His evil plan to hoodwink the community looked well on course to succeed and was it not for my better half using her Smartdoc seeking powers (aka keeping an eye on all my actions :rolleyes: ), coming to rescue me from the dungeon's on Loblaw's cavern, his plan may well have succeeded. We now need a superhero to thwart this evil genius who has more diguises than a chameleon. Who can stop this master of deception with the charms of an all-American boy and the knowlege and brainpower of Einstein and Darwin combined :eek:

But of course I have to die eventually' date=' so when Loblaw watches on in amazement as Herby the car rapes my incredibly fit GF I stop him, free her, then we have some amazing sex. Toggs walks in and tries to join in but only succeeds in giving himself an uppercut, before Loblaw magically spoons Seftinho from nowhere. He then leaves the room with Toggs on a leash, whilst my uber fit (and obviously naked) GF runs off with Herby.

Now we have a plot. :)

As assistant editor, I made some 'minor' changes to the script. I'm sure you won't mind Seft. :D

Right lads' date=' enough Spam because this is creditably needing its own thread without a shadow of a doubt.

Follow me too the...

LEEDS SCUM KILLED, LOVE BUG, SEXY BOB & NELLER IN LEATHER! Movie thread :)[/quote']

Do we need to mention bob and neller in the title?? also who really cares about Leeds? :confused::o

What about a sequal to one of my previous flicks .... we'll ride on the back of it's success. How about "A bug's life (in outer space)"??? :eek::rolleyes::D :D

Guest Toggs

Well that will now be the follow-on, providing the first is a success!

And we have moved threads! Go onto new posts and you wont miss it :)

Post on that thread too let them know of the awaiting sequel too this already amazing first :)

I don't think the world is ready for a Scouse superhero' date=' unfortunately! :P

They tried that with Gerrard (Captain Marvel) and he's ended up in court for assault...I wonder if they'll use that in the sequel to the Dark Knight :D

We still need the follow cliché roles:

Love interest (preferably female :P)

Headstrong rookie

Squealing rat/traitor

If Toggs can think of anything else, we'll try to fit you in...you understand this is a VERY professional process :D

As self-appointed director, I plan to make this like Citizen Kane by way of Pulp Fiction with Naughty Nurses #9 mixed in. Voila.[/quote']

Bob, I'd like to put myself forward as the wise-cracking sidekick. I may have to change race to do so, but I'm willing and ready!

Bob' date=' I'd like to put myself forward as the wise-cracking sidekick. I may have to change race to do so, but I'm willing and ready![/quote']

Ah, how could I forget? We need a token Hollywood black guy! You can fulfill that and the sidekick role and use phrases like "You crackers don't know what you doing" and "White boys can't dance". I hope the boys behind Rush Hour don't sue us :rolleyes::P

Ah' date=' how could I forget? We need a token Hollywood black guy! You can fulfill that and the sidekick role and use phrases like "You crackers don't know what you doing" and "White boys can't dance". I hope the boys behind Rush Hour don't sue us :rolleyes::P[/quote']

Haha, I think perhaps they will do my friend. If we use those exact words. Although maybe "White boys can't dance" is okay...

Yes' date=' thankfully I am a doctor, otherwise the level of deception would have been so great I would surely have cracked by now.

As it is, the many months I've lived under the guise of 'smart' has been eating up inside of me. To think I've deceived so many for so long. The shame of it, the low times I've had debating whether I should confess all. The long sleepless nights contemplating how I could confess my sin. The illicit substances I've consumed to make the horrible thoughts go away. The pain, ohhhh the pain.

A great burden has been lifted off my shoulders today. Oh joyous day! :):P[/quote']

Will you be changing your name to "Not-so-Smartdoc"?:P

Guest melbguy1

Hello' date='

this thread will discuss your opinion about a forumer. There will be 1-10 scale in poll. 1 mean he is very poor forumer and 10 mean he is perfect forumer. He knows everything about football.

In 1st part, we started with Seftinho. So,how do you rate this forumer?[/quote']

I have no idea what has happened to this thread ... but..

More Seftihno's = a better forum

9/10 for me

p.s I usually am a big fan of british comedy, but you guys confuse me