Utk's English League Prediction

Re: Utk's English League Prediction

Merida is not playing much for Arsenal.

He's not in the first team yet.

He is getting cup minutes though.

He's played well but not outstanding.

He may get a small rise +1 if lucky.

Up to you if you want to keep him or sell him' date=' I don't own him.[/quote']

Keep him' date=' despite him not making any appearances for Arsenal he's been heavily linked with Athletico Madrid, and a move in the summer is not off the cards.[/quote']

Thanks to both of you.

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Premier League Team Links (Links) Manchester United Chelsea Arsenal Manchester City Tottenham Hotspur Liverpool Aston Villa Sunderland Everton Stoke City West Ham Ful

Re: Utk's English League Prediction Right, i've lost my ratings, so it's going to be easier to go through the main mistakes i've seen on most threads. These are all quoted from varios people, but i'v

Re: Utk's English League Prediction great deal for a gc that

Ok mate' date=' thanks:)

DO you think that Gosling and Delph could make good career?[/quote']

They should have decent careers keep them for the time being...

hi all' date='

wondered if anyone thinks Daniel Sturridge recent surge in apperances and the odd goal give him a chance of a decent rise, or will he have to keep it up till E.O.S? being as EPL changes are donkeys away :D

thanks[/quote']

He is a long term prospect but at Chelsea u never know what will happen they might just buy another forward and put him lower in the pecking order again but i think unless he makes a few starts and all he wont rise much higher than 86-87...

What do you guys think about Stewart DOWNING? He's been regular for Villa since December.. Can he get 90 next time?

Downing is an interesting one. Some games he looks on the ball and effective and direct and attacking and other games he really just doesn't. Looks a bit half-hearted.

If he continues to play and perform for Villa - and Villa maintain their decent league position (7th at time of writing - but they have been higher) then there's no reason why not. Five Villa players have a rating of 90 so if Downing continues to step his game up then he should be able not.

I'm not entirely convinced myself however.

Downing is an interesting one. Some games he looks on the ball and effective and direct and attacking and other games he really just doesn't. Looks a bit half-hearted.

If he continues to play and perform for Villa - and Villa maintain their decent league position (7th at time of writing - but they have been higher) then there's no reason why not. Five Villa players have a rating of 90 so if Downing continues to step his game up then he should be able not.

I'm not entirely convinced myself however.

Downing i dont think deserves a 90 right now but there is a lot of time for the changes again if he does well then sure but dont forget he isnt finding favor in the national team also....

Kalinic Nikola

Smalling Chris

Agger Daniel

Diouf Mame

Smalling- 82-83. Will probably get a rise just for moving to Manchester United but won't get enough (if any) games by the next ratings changes to be anything significant. But good future buy.

Agger- 89-90 Probably staying the same with their league position and injury problems.

Diouf- 86-87 Slight rise for joining Manchester. But doesn't get the games and really doesn't impress when he does. With United looking to buy a striker this summer I can see him falling by the wayside.

Kalinic- 88 I can see him staying the same unless he starts pouring in the goals and/or switches teams.

Thanks for info about Downing guys. :) Can you tell me something about these players too.. will they rise/drop' date=' and for how much?

Kalinic Nikola

Smalling Chris

Agger Daniel

Diouf Mame

Thanks in advance,

Bojan[/quote']

Kalinic is at the celing of his rating sell him if u can he wont rise higher than this till he is at Blackburn

Smalling keep him he seems to be bought as 4th choice centreback for United with an eye of replacing Ferdinand when he retires... Agger is a great talent keep him.., Diouf is an unkown ATM keep him for sometime as the rating changes are some time off..

Hope this helped:):)

Thanks for your reply's guys..

@utkarsh86: I don't have these guys in my squad' date=' but I can get them for free (not very competitive setup), so I'm wondering are they worth buying.. :)[/quote']

Gett Smalling out of the lot, Agger should get a 90 next time but Liverpool are playing really badly, Diouf is a 85 i think and i dont expect him to get games even next season.. Get smalling and Agger if u need a centreback who wont drop...

Will Rosicky rise any more? I expect him to rise actualy, but don't know how much... Can he again be 92-93 rated player like before (I believe he was 93 once)?

I have few LM and I think Rosicky is the worst among them: Giggs 93, Guardado 91 and Rosicky 90, so I think about selling him out.

Have Zhirkov 92 also, but I rather use him as LB (as I don't have any "real" good LB), so don't take him into account.

Will Rosicky rise any more? I expect him to rise actualy' date=' but don't know how much... Can he again be 92-93 rated player like before (I believe he was 93 once)?

I have few LM and I think Rosicky is the worst among them: Giggs 93, Guardado 91 and Rosicky 90, so I think about selling him out.

Have Zhirkov 92 also, but I rather use him as LB (as I don't have any "real" good LB), so don't take him into account.[/quote']

Yeah Rosicky use to be a 93 a few years ago, but he will never get that back.

Hes played pretty well this season. I still dont think hes done enough though to get 91, but maybe if he keeps playing then of course he can.

Alot of Arsenals players need rising, in particaular Diaby. Hes so under rated :( Should be a 90 with Busquets.

Downing i dont think deserves a 90 right now but there is a lot of time for the changes again if he does well then sure but dont forget he isnt finding favor in the national team also....

We actually have competition for places on the wings too.

Cole, Lennon, SWP, Young, Agbonlahor and Walcott all have chances.

Plus Adam Johnson will be pushing for further recognition now that he's joined Man City.

Downing clearly has some ability there, just needs to find the consistency and form to take him closer to the NT.

We actually have competition for places on the wings too.

Cole' date=' Lennon, SWP, Young, Agbonlahor and Walcott all have chances.

Plus Adam Johnson will be pushing for further recognition now that he's joined Man City.

Downing clearly has some ability there, just needs to find the consistency and form to take him closer to the NT.[/quote']

Well the reason they let Downing go is because they believed Johnson was better than him and i also think he is more two footed cuts in well has a better shot and is more faster he does everything that Downing does but better...I dont think SWP is england material it is easy to forget that he was poor in the previous games one good game and he should go to the WC i think it will be between Milner,Walcott and Lennon for the wings...