Bob Loblaw

An Absolutely Titanic Issue!!!  

1. 1.

• Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro
    • Steven Vincent Taylor

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Re: An Absolutely Titanic Issue!!!

no the boy thinks he s black
This kind of writing won't even make The Sun luci, pick it up boy, after all your a journalist, excuse, I just wet myself :D :D

i think people are giving too much credit to ronaldo here

"you are rubbish"' date=' that 's "catty", but......

"you are ugly"?? that 's ""

clearly taylor was merely admitting his dissapointment at ronaldo not being a sexier man. we should let him off the hook for that. dont upset a *** man. :D[/quote']

Actually I don't think what Taylor said was , it was rather clever actually. He probally pushed a button when he said that to Ronaldo. I mean, Ronaldo clearly thinks that he's God's gift and for somebody to call him ugly, well that probably cut him up a bit. My guess is that after their altercation in the tunnel Ronaldo stayed true to form and had a good cry in the changing room. :D

Thanks bigpig' date=' just watched the video, what a tool Ronaldo is, :eek: That was nearly as bad as the other week when he kicked out at the Sunderland player, only he connected, right in front of the ref, two tools together[/quote']

haha np

This is the aftermath.

And the Oscar goes to.........

cristiano-ronaldo_1360162c.jpg

This kind of writing won't even make The Sun luci' date=' pick it up boy, after all your a journalist, excuse, I just wet myself :D :D[/quote']

choice between becoming a journalist VS the choice of ridiculing an immature little boy who is unaware he is making a fool of himself

whoooooooo...........choice of my life.

ps. i put dave's post through the translator.

says "text not processed"........."need clown-to-english patch installed"

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

haha np

This is the aftermath.

And the Oscar goes to.........

cristiano-ronaldo_1360162c.jpg

What happened here? Someone take his handbag and make up lmao

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Seriously' date=' how can anyone call that a punch? :confused:[/quote']That's a punch in Ronaldo's world :D, he's a big girls blouse and wonder what the likes of Norman Hunter and Chopper Harris would have done with this tool, Ronaldo would be hiding behind SAF crying like a whip dog, "Don't make me go out the Seer Alex, Norman Hunter, he kicks hard and I only a pretty boy with fast feet and no bottle."

Exactly Seft. I'm sure Taylor could've done better had he wanted to.

he could have done better, he could have thrown a punch and got himself violent conduct charge with a few grand fine

the fact he tried to hide the attack by clotheslining ronaldo showed what a dirty little man he is. but god is not ignorant......

GREAT through ball to set up park and berbatov, taylor the best manutd player that night:rolleyes:

Haha I just read this whole thread from the start without seeing the incident.

At first I kept an open mind and was happy to acknowledge both sides of the argument, but after seeing that video I really have to be on Taylor's side!

That was not a punch and it was not in the face, it was slightly harder than a slap and it was on the back of the neck! Obviously it was a foul and probably just about deserved a booking, but why did Ronaldo feel the need to roll around holding his face?

There is NO EXCUSE for trying to get another player sent off, it is dishonest and that is EXACTLY what Ronaldo was trying to do!

In summary I think it was a foul from Taylor, it was not malicious, Ronaldo cheated with his play acting :eek: then took it too far by personally insulting Taylor. There is no denying he is unbelievably talented and good looking, but I think this further highlights how ridiculously arrogant this guy is

Hope I'v not ruffled too many feathers with my opinions ;)

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

haha take some of this lady boy

I just watched the video again with the sound on lol, if that's four arm smash then all I can say is he never saw Mick McManus or Jackie Pallo in action. And another little point, not condoning Taylor's actions but if you watch, Ronaldo steps inside Taylor to try and body check Taylor just prior to his arm coming over.

I just watched the video again with the sound on lol' date=' if that's four arm smash then all I can say is he never saw Mick McManus or Jackie Pallo in action. And another little point, not condoning Taylor's actions but if you watch, Ronaldo steps inside Taylor to try and body check Taylor just prior to his arm coming over.[/quote']

I thaught I was watching WWE the way the commentators where getting on!!! Was waiting for him to pick him up and ado a tombstone!!

I just watched the video again with the sound on lol' date=' if that's four arm smash then all I can say is he never saw Mick McManus or Jackie Pallo in action. And another little point, not condoning Taylor's actions but if you watch, Ronaldo steps inside Taylor to try and body check Taylor just prior to his arm coming over.[/quote']

sorry, just realised i got that completely wrong

that was definitely a red card to ronaldo for the invisible body check

absolutely :D

as for ronaldo actually trying to run in the same direction as taylor?......should have been a 10 year jail sentence without bail :mad: :mad: :mad:

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

sorry' date=' just realised i got that completely wrong

that was definitely a red card to ronaldo for the invisible body check

absolutely :D

as for ronaldo actually trying to run in the same direction as taylor?......should have been a 10 year jail sentence without bail :mad: :mad: :mad:[/quote']You're not blind too luci, jeezz what we gonna do with you eh? Watch it closely luc, the shirtlifter steps inside Taylor just before contact, and as I said, I wasn't condoning Taylor, what he did was a yellow card offence, no more, what Ronaldo proceeded to do was unprofesional and befitting a shirtlifter.

You're not blind too luci' date=' jeezz what we gonna do with you eh? Watch it closely luc, the shirtlifter steps inside Taylor just before contact, and as I said, I wasn't condoning Taylor, what he did was a yellow card offence, no more, what Ronaldo proceeded to do was unprofesional and befitting a shirtlifter.[/quote']

aye i get the gist,

the way the majority of the forum are posting, you d think most of the people here wont be satisfied unless ronaldo gets on all 4s and take it up the rectum from taylor.

understandable, considering what the guy did to england over the past few years

and what's a shirtlifter? is that a term used by ronaldo haters who would happily spend the day beating away at their keyboard about how disgraceful ronaldo is with his "shirtlifting".......

the same poeple who have disgusting obese bodies who dare not go to swimming pools least other people should see them??

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

aye i get the gist' date='

the way the majority of the forum are posting, you d think most of the people here wont be satisfied unless ronaldo gets on all 4s and take it up the rectum from taylor.

understandable, considering what the guy did to england over the past few years[/quote']

Horses for courses luc, but let's try again, now I'm typing slowly luc, The incident merited a yellow card, no more, Ronaldo's antics after the event, now there lies a true pro, on the ground, writhing, looking for his make up, the guy had a hard night, how did he manage to pull at the club afterwards with a red slap mark across his kipper.