Alvaro Negredo and Markel Susaeta

jamboman

Hi guys, I was wondering what you guys think of these two players? I have them both in one of my game worlds but I've not seen nearly as much Spanish football this season as I did last. Both of their stats this season look healthy especially Negredo who has 15 goals in 23 starts this season so do you think there's a chance that they may get rating increases? Thanks in advance for any replies.

Re: Alvaro Negredo and Markel Susaeta

Dont know much about Susaeta but i know Negredo will most deffinalty make 90 he is reminding me of Guiza, Guiza played for a Mid-Table side getting lots of Goals and ended up with a rating of 92 so Negredo could be doing that soon, Spain manager is intrested in bringing him into the squad for a few Qualifiers, he has a bright future, Barcalona, Atl Madrid, Real Madrid, Valencia just too name a few of the sides intrested in getting his signature in the summer.

Re: Alvaro Negredo and Markel Susaeta

Dont know much about Susaeta but i know Negredo will most deffinalty make 90 he is reminding me of Guiza' date=' Guiza played for a Mid-Table side getting lots of Goals and ended up with a rating of 92 so Negredo could be doing that soon, Spain manager is intrested in bringing him into the squad for a few Qualifiers, he has a bright future, Barcalona, Atl Madrid, Real Madrid, Valencia just too name a few of the sides intrested in getting his signature in the summer.[/quote']

dont Real have rights to buy him back as he is on of theirs like de la red who they loaned out to getafe and brought back???

i doubt valencia will get him as there bankrupt.