Sign in to follow this  
siciliano92

Barcelona Dream Team

I am thinking of doing a Custom Game World with Barcelona where I buy some of the best players in the game. I have heard from numerous people with Barcelona teams that keep losing for no apparant reason. Is this Dream Team with Barcelona a good idea? Or will I lose with a squad that cannot lose?

Re: Barcelona Dream Team

Thats kind of cheating. No-one would want to join a unfair league. Besides no-one knows how much money you will start with so you might not be able to get all the good players. But if you did do something like that Barcelona should be way to go. You have loads of good players.

----------------Casillas

Dani Alves----Puyol-------Vidic-------Abidal

Ronaldo------Fabregas-----Xavi------Ribery

--------------------------Messi

-----------------Torres

Make this team and you're going to win every single game :D

GK: Buffon

CB: Vidic

CB: Ferdinand

CB: Nesta

DM: Mascherano

CM: Xavi

CM: Sneijder

RM: C. Ronaldo

LM: Ribery

CF: W. Rooney

CF: F. Torres

I'm not far off one of the best teams in SM, here is a tip though. You can't always get the players you want because of your balance and having to part-exchange others. It takes a logn time to build a whole round squad like I have, that is just my X11. However, SM can be unfair at times when an unstoppable team loses to a team of nothing? When you have Torres & Rooney upfront. Vidic, Nesta & Ferdinand at the back, Buffon guarding the net, you aren't going to lose matches

I am going to have friends in my setup. I want to base it on a Spanish Championship. So if I do part exchanges for players like Ribery, Benzema etc will I lose?

I have read some posts that say Barcelona teams keep losing for no reason and I don't want to follow.

GK: Buffon

CB: Vidic

CB: Ferdinand

CB: Nesta

DM: Mascherano

CM: Xavi

CM: Sneijder

RM: C. Ronaldo

LM: Ribery

CF: W. Rooney

CF: F. Torres

I'm not far off one of the best teams in SM' date=' here is a tip though. You can't always get the players you want because of your balance and having to part-exchange others. It takes a logn time to build a whole round squad like I have, that is just my X11. However, SM can be unfair at times when an unstoppable team loses to a team of nothing? When you have Torres & Rooney upfront. Vidic, Nesta & Ferdinand at the back, Buffon guarding the net, you aren't going to lose matches[/quote']

if that was the case wimbledon wouldnt have beat liverpool, greece wouldnt have won euros etc

Your intention is to cheat where you buy the best players and yet you ask everyone here whether this is a good idea or not?

You can create the game world if you want, if you buy the players fairly then there's no harm.

But this section is about advertising your custom setup, not if making a full strength team will work or not.

Thread closed.