Valencia fire quick sale!

Adonis

Valencia have announced a debt of around 450 million euros (410 million pounds) this week and have therefore put up the whole squad for sale.

I think this is very sad and being a leeds fan can only see them heading in the same direction as we have.

I personally would love to see david villa in the premiership but only if he went to arsenal or man city

who would you personally sell and where would you like them to go if you were a fan or the manager?

What do you think of this situation and the way that money is more and more evidently ruining today's game.

Re: Valencia fire quick sale!

I think they will try and get rid of the big stars like Villa, Silva etc to make some cash and then try and bring in the youngsters to keep them going.

Pretty much attempt to make new Villa's and Silva's but I dont think it will really happen. I see them finishing around 10th for a few seasons in years to come as the lowest point, theres alot of difference in Spain and even Valencia's average squad without stars would make the top 8 no doubt.

Wouldnt mind some of their players heading to Spurs :D

I can't remember where I saw it last night I think it was SSN or some channel that David Villa has hinted a move to the premiership and Chelsea and Manchester United are "Expected" to slug it out for him.

Villa For Chelsea :D

Yes for me id LOVE him at chelsea too!

Manchester City look set to be thwarted in their bid to sign one of the world's top players yet again with David Villa's agent claiming the forward would turn down a move to Premier League.

To be honest I can't see him joining City even if he did want to come to the Premier League, only team I can see him at would be Liverpool.

If he leaves Valencia which he probably won't, I'm sure he'll stay in Spain ;)

To be honest I can't see him joining City even if he did want to come to the Premier League' date=' only team I can see him at would be Liverpool.

If he leaves Valencia which he probably won't, I'm sure he'll stay in Spain ;)[/quote']

Yeah, in multiple sites there are news that Villa wont leave Spain (his agent said so)

• 2 years later...