Man Utd V Liverpool

James C

Re: Man Utd V Liverpool

Hahah all fans except REDDEVILFC :P who's already decided not to focus on how great Liverpool were (see earlier post).

Come on mate' date=' Liverpool were too good and the only player in red who actually looked decent was Rooney. We were horrible, but Liverpool were amazing.[/quote']

Can you not see or do you not want to see:rolleyes:

We played really bad today and 4 was a bit extreme I thought but 3 didn't flatter Liverpool at all. Our defending at times was atrocious. Vidic for the first time had a really poor game and the Aurelio goal killed my hopes and when Dossena scored I switched of the TV straight away. Lets hope we don't throw away the title now and if we can win our game in hand we would still have a 7 point cushion. Rooney had a good game though' date=' beat Aurelio a couple of times and put some decent crosses in.

:(:(:(:(:(:([/quote']

It's the way we have been playing.Poor against Blackburn' date='Newcastle and ordinary against Inter[/quote']

Exactly, watching the Inter game you could just tell if there was a repeat performance Liverpool would win, well it was worse :o

To be honest, if Liverpool played like that every week they would have the title by now, was a deserved win

United fans can shut up now. They lost and thats the end of that 4-1. So United fans can stop complaining about the ref's choices.

You need to read a thread from start to finish when you jump into one ,if you had you would find you are miles of your remarks ,also as long as they or you and any other member dont make it personal then it also isnt the end of it ,i always find after games on all Football Forums its not the "end" its actually the "beginning" because the after discussions turn out to be the best and most fun .:)

who would have thought that barely a day ago everyone was either saying

1) united too strong - 3-0 to them

2) pool won't repeat tue's performance

3) torres would have to imagine that he is playing real again to score

4) Even if pool wins, it wouldn't be more than 1 goal

well none of the above came true :D

What a win :D

Title will still go to Man Utd tho :( but great performance today.

I'm more shocked about the comments from the Man Utd fans on this thread than i was with the win :eek: I was expecting to come on and see them all saying we was lucky, didnt deserve it, we only won cos they was poor etc etc but I was wrong :) (barring Melb although if anyone still pays attention to his views on LFC they are more silly than him ;) how stupid did bob make those first few posts look :D with the "real" stats)

The game was really made by errors, Man Utd only got there goal thanks to a stupid mistake by Reina he should not have gone anywere near that and then LFC only scored there 1st thanks to a Vidic mistake, we looked great after that.

Man Utd REALLY dominated the first 15mins of the second half tho although without really creating much as Reina never made a save.

I was expecting to lose the match before kickoff then when I saw Lucas was playing :eek: all my hopes had gone but he did pretty well on the whole.

I was made to look like a total ...... twice tho as when Aurelio had that free kick I think my words was "f off back to left back and let Gerrard take it" then he does that :D

then I was moaning when Dossena came on saying it was a bit negative, little did I know what was coming :P

ps.. if people can't see why most LFC fans love MAscherano.... guys like a bloody wall and stops everything and I think only played 1 pass wrong (Carrick and Gerrard gave the ball away more and had it less)

Can someone plz tell me just happened. I managed to miss the entire game (thank God :P). But 4-1 !!!! :eek: :eek: :(

I'm a bit shocked and over the past 1 hour i've been recieved call after call after call from friends rubbing this loss into me and i just don't know what to say. :o

I'm gonna to a James C here. I've never seen ManUtd loose against Liverpool (honestly). Every time they loose against Liverpool i always miss the game. :P:)

I'm gonna to a James C here. I've never seen ManUtd loose against Liverpool (honestly). Every time they loose against Liverpool i always miss the game. :P:)

more interstingly how on earth has a Man Utd fan missed both the games this season :eek: most LFC and Utd fans do anything not to miss these games :P

Can someone plz tell me just happened. I managed to miss the entire game (thank God :P). But 4-1 !!!! :eek: :eek: :(

I'm a bit shocked and over the past 1 hour i've been recieved call after call after call from friends rubbing this loss into me and i just don't know what to say. :o

Basically we didn't turn up. Might hit you as a surprising result but not that surprising considering we have been a bit sloppy of late. Good thing u missed it. Wouldn't want to watch that again. REALLY WOULDN't:( Terrible day. Spoiled my evenning:mad:

Basically we didn't turn up. Might hit you as a surprising result but not that surprising considering we have been a bit sloppy of late. Good thing u missed it. Wouldn't want to watch that again. REALLY WOULDN't:( Terrible day. Spoiled my evenning:mad:

Don't you feel bad for United's next opponents?

What a backlash thats gonna be...!

And that team will be Fulham' date=' theyve already been thumped by United so they might come prepared. Its at Craven Cottage too, where Fulham play best.[/quote']

Oh..

Fulham have played well against top teams at home. Might be the start of a bad run for the scum then eh? Lets hope so... :D

And that team will be Fulham' date=' theyve already been thumped by United so they might come prepared. Its at Craven Cottage too, where Fulham play best.[/quote']

Yet Fulham have lost their last 3 home matches, including the 4-0 loss to United.

Still wont be an easy game for us.