Man Utd V Liverpool

James C

Guest melbguy1

Re: Man Utd V Liverpool

lol.. how chubby is the referee... for comedic value focus on him for a bit.. I don't think he can last the whole game.

Summary so far

Man U 182 shots 1 goal

LFC 1 shot 1 goal

Guest melbguy1

I'm a Liverpool fan and I'll admit it wasn't a dive. Stupid decision by Reina' date=' a nothing penalty.

[b']Vidic just got made to look a clown by Torres! 1-1[/b]

:rolleyes: Vidiv got made look like a clown by Vidic (for those who aren't watching it)

Guest melbguy1

Or to use actual facts:

Man U 2 shots' date=' 1 goal

LFC 1 shot, 1 goal[/quote']

ok what about

% of posession in LFC half 98%

% of posession in Man U half 2%

Guest melbguy1

Jesus' date=' what difference does it make? Vidic did something stupid, Torres punished him. Are you a closet Man U fan or something? :P[/quote']

big difference, you suggested that Torres did something magnificent to make Vidic look silly... when that was no way near the case...

Not a Man U supporter... just keepin' it real

big difference' date=' you suggested that Torres did something magnificent to make Vidic look silly... when that was no way near the case...

Not a Man U supporter... just keepin' it real[/quote']

I didn't really suggest that at all. If Torres would have done something magnificent, I would have commented on that and not called Vidic a 'clown'. Calling someone a 'clown' means that they've made some sort of error, not that the other person has done something great.

Had Torres not scored or indeed chased Vidic, no-one would have cared about a minor mistake and so by capitalising on it, Torres made him look a clown.

Guest melbguy1

I didn't really suggest that at all. If Torres would have done something magnificent' date=' I would have commented on that and not called Vidic a 'clown'. Calling someone a 'clown' means that they've made some sort of error, not that the other person has done something great.

Had Torres not scored or indeed chased Vidic, no-one would have cared about a minor mistake and so by capitalising on it, Torres made him look a clown.[/quote']

lol.. umm, yeah.... ok ... whatever you say mate

I'm listening on the radio.

The Five Live commentators said that Vidic wasn't to blame and the wind was the main factor. Now' date=' I'm not one that trusts any word that Chris Waddle says...

Could anyone explain what happened?[/quote']

To quote Andy Gray "Why do defenders try to play football?"

That sums it up really; instead of just dealing with it in his usual no nonsense style, he tried to control and then Torres closed him down and tackled. Good, calm finish too but obviously not a great goal.

LIVERPOOL PENALTY!!

Guest melbguy1

I'm listening on the radio.

The Five Live commentators said that Vidic wasn't to blame and the wind was the main factor. Now' date=' I'm not one that trusts any word that Chris Waddle says...

Could anyone explain what happened?[/quote']

it was a magnificent 50 meter ball by LFC to no-one in particular:rolleyes:.. Vidic had it covered but chose to let it bounce rather than header/chest it, the ball flew past him because of that and Torres ran onto it, a couple of touches and goal bottom left hand corner from just outside the box.

I can't tell if the wind has anything to do with it but I think Vidic just made a wrong decision as I think he was able to do somethign with the ball before it bounced

lol.. umm' date=' yeah.... ok ... whatever you say mate[/quote']

Mate, you've just been proved wrong 3 times and if you think what I said was worthy of 'whatever you say mate', you've obviously got no understanding of how the English language works. And I don't usually say things like that.

2-1 Liverpool. VDS unlucky not to save.

Guest melbguy1

Mate' date=' you've just been proved wrong 3 times and if you think what I said was worthy of 'whatever you say mate', you've obviously got no understanding of how the English language works. And I don't usually say things like that.

2-1 Liverpool. VDS unlucky not to save.[/quote']

what 3 times? are you suggesting the scoreline is a good indictation of the game?

Man U is ripping into LFC is what I have been saying with my stats... your amazing if you think otherwise

lucky for Gerrard that the defender made contact as he was on his way down anyway..lol

He knocked the ball ahead of Evra, who dived in, and as soon as there was contact of course he was going to go down :rolleyes:

Good game so far, United started brightly and deserved to go ahead but Liverpool have responded superbly.... shame I have to go out now.... B)

He knocked the ball ahead of Evra' date=' who dived in, and as soon as there was contact of course he was going to go down :rolleyes:

Good game so far, shame I have to go out now.... B)[/quote']

Commentators said it has been terrible apart from the goal action.

Seems these two on Five Live are giving a poor analysis of the game. :(