Man Utd V Liverpool

James C

Re: Man Utd V Liverpool

Well, with Liverpool leading United at half time in a match that could possibly change the fate of the Premier League...what do the United fans have to say?

From what I've seen, United have dominated to a fair certain degree, but haven't sent the message to the Reds.

As Andy Gray said "The Penalty and the Present".

To be honest, I think United should be ahead, and I am overjoyed that we are in the lead. I hope Pool can build on their lead and seal the game early on in the second half. But then again. It's United at Old Trafford.

Are you trying to say Torres dived now? :confused: Torres hasn't gone down easily once I feel.

Are you talking about the tangle of legs in the box?

As for diving' date=' Ronaldo's been good this game. Just the one dive; right on the 45 minutes mark he went down very easily and rolled over.[/quote']

No Seft i mean if Vidic say grazed him with a stud he would have been on the floor.I am talking about nearly evertime he got the ball.

Guest melbguy1

United double the amount of shots? Liverpool more defensive? It's been as close as you could get for a Man United at OT game.

what exactly are you disagreeing with then?

Another thing that is bugging me evefryone goes on abour Ronaldo going to ground to easy which i admit he does but you look at Torres i mean apart from his goal he was on the floor.If Vidic near as touched Torres you can guarentee that Torres is gonna be on the floor

Torres never rolls around and stuff though and he never asks for a penalty (or free-kick).

As for the Ferdinand one on the edge of the box, I think I may have given it (it looks like Ferdinand catches him with his feet when he turns his back on him) but it wasn't clear cut and fair do's if you don't think it was a free-kick. Close call.

Guest melbguy1

Well' date=' with Liverpool leading United at half time in a match that could possibly change the fate of the Premier League...what do the United fans have to say?

From what I've seen, United have dominated to a fair certain degree, but haven't sent the message to the Reds.

As Andy Gray said "The Penalty and the Present".

To be honest, I think United should be ahead, and I am overjoyed that we are in the lead. I hope Pool can build on their lead and seal the game early on in the second half. But then again. It's United at Old Trafford.[/quote']

is it possible?

is it real?

a non-one-eyed-LFC supporter? really?

good job mate

Give me one example. Because I can't remember Torres going down easily once.

Anyway' date=' I'm going back to watch Half No. 2. :)[/quote']

How can i give you an example??He went down on the edge box to get Gerrard a free-kick but whether you L'pool fans agree or not is doubtful.

Just seen Torres go down as i type ref didn't give naything at all

Are you trying to say Torres dived now? :confused: Torres hasn't gone down easily once I feel.

Are you talking about the tangle of legs in the box?

As for diving' date=' Ronaldo's been good this game. Just the one dive; right on the 45 minutes mark he went down very easily and rolled over.[/quote']

He did take a fall easily earlier in the game. Fell down waaay too easily claiming that Ferdinand obstructed but he just put the ball into the gap and ran into Ferdinand. Nothing Rio could do about it.

Maybe Melb was talking about shots...?

Shots: Man utd 7-3 Liverpool

Shots on target: Man Utd 2-2 Liverpool.

Pretty even. Liverpool weren't lucky. They took advantage of some poor defending on our part...

I feel a good second half coming on

EDIT: Excellent from United in the second half so far. Tevez almost got on the end of that ball Rooney played across the box. Great cross from Ronaldo. Unlucky. Dossena about to come on?

Scholesy,Giggsy and Berba on :D COME ON UNITED!

Ok I'll calm down :o

I think that should have been a red because Gerrard probably would have scored. I would always give a red for that but to be fair, I think a lot of refs may have only given a yellow (wrongly in my opinion) so Man U can feel a bit aggrieved there.

Amazing free-kick from Aurelio. Maybe we're going to do a Real on you :P (joking don't worry)

We just need to keep it tight now.