South American money makers all starters 75 or less!

mistermalcolm

OK firstly I am aware of the following

1. Most South American leagues won't be reviewed for a long while ( i.e. 3months )

2. Most seasons are 5 or so games old.

3. If you buy them now you take a risk that they never play again

If they play regularly you would expect a minimum rise of +5 , and in some cases much more.

However if you want these guys you need to get it quick

I have searched for most of them . If already mentioned in brief I will acknowledge if I missed them I apologise in advance

Possible confusion over stats regarding this player please leave for now Federico Luciano NIETO ( mentioned by MPTUtd)

Club Huracan

Rated 75

Age 18!

Has started 4/5 games scoring once.

Fabian Castillo

Age 20

CF

Rated 75

Club Colon currently in 3rd place

Has started every game although has been subbed in all of them as well

Rodrigo Prieto

Age 26

Club Caracus

Played 6 games and has scored 3 goals

Rating 75

Postion FWD

***Marco Gomez***

Rated 73

Club Necaxa

Position FW

age 24

This guy could be a +6 to +10 riser if he continue to play every game.

He has started 4 times subbed in 3 times. This club have 86 rated players playing far less!

Noé MAYA

Rated 75

Club San Luis

5 Games and 2 goals

Fernando Navarro

Age 19

Rated 75

RM/CM

Club Atlante

6 games out of 8 possible

Re: South American money makers all starters 75 or less!

Some good finds mate. Won't be buying any yet because of the way SM are dragging the ratings out, but can you keep the thread updated every now and then please mate? Then when/if they reach 10 games should have a better idea of how they are going to fare ratings wise. Good rep for your work ;)

OK firstly I am aware of the following

Federico Luciano NIETO ( mentioned by MPTUtd)

Club Huracan

Rated 75

Age 18!

Has started 4/5 games scoring once.

Some nice finds here!

What I would say though in regard to Federico Luciano NIETO, mentioned above that this info isnt accurate.

Hurucan have two players called Nieto. This is where it gets confusing!

Federico Luciano NIETO (Mentioned Above)

Age 18

Rating 75

And:

Federico NIETO

Age 25

Rating 85

Possibly plays for Verona in some setups.

The older Federico NIETO is the player that has started the games, and the Stats that are alluded to are his.

Whilst Fedrico Luciano NIETO may be a prospect he has only a substitute appearance this season in the 2009 Clausura, which is of course still in the early stages.

I am currently working on a thread which I will post on here at the end of this week which will be called "Argentinian Risers Under £1m"

Watch This Space :)

I am currently working on a thread which I will post on here at the end of this week which will be called "Argentinian Risers Under £1m"

Watch This Space :)

Working on one myself as well mate, we will have to see to what extent we agree B)

Working on one myself as well mate' date=' we will have to see to what extent we agree B)[/quote']

Yes mate should be interesting. Although its early days in the season there are quite a few decent ones im sure you would agree.

you probably have noticed a few that have been playing not on the DB, do you think its worth sending tickets or waiting for SM to add them. Only in my experience when players are requested they tend to rate them higher than if thet are added routinely.

I saw Mancuello got added the other week but wasnt sure if that was user generated or just them routinely updating the DB.

wat will these players rise too do u no

Going on the last ratings the Argentina Risers will be much more favourable than the Mexican ones.

You might get an indication by looking at this Radabe thread which includes Argentine Risers the last time round. If the players that are mentioned play similar amounts to them you could prob expect similar ratings.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=32556

Re Nieto yes there certainly is a lot of confusion there

ESPN State the Federico Nieto who is playing to be 19.

Which would mean he is the one I have listed.

Soccerway list Luciano Nieto as having played and scored in the last game

they list him as 3 starts and 1 goal.

Goal.com give Luciano Nieto as having 4 starts and 1 Goal and Federico Nieto 4 starts and no goals

Argentinesoccer.com give the 25yr old Nieto as having started 3 times and Luciano Nieto as not having started this year/

I have seen the last goal " Nieto" scored and I can't tell if he looks 19 or 25...

So leave Nieto for now as I think clarification is needed,

Yes mate should be interesting. Although its early days in the season there are quite a few decent ones im sure you would agree.

you probably have noticed a few that have been playing not on the DB' date=' do you think its worth sending tickets or waiting for SM to add them. Only in my experience when players are requested they tend to rate them higher than if thet are added routinely.

I saw Mancuello got added the other week but wasnt sure if that was user generated or just them routinely updating the DB.[/quote']

Yeh I had Mancuello added, and SM are happy to add them. Can I ask you not to post about them until I have had them added though please, need them as cheap as possible in them GCs! You watch much Argentian football?

Also, regarding Nieto, the 19 year old has only had 1 sub appearance, it is the elder with the appearances.

Yeh I had Mancuello added' date=' and SM are happy to add them. Can I ask you not to post about them until I have had them added though please, need them as cheap as possible in them GCs! You watch much Argentian football?

Also, regarding Nieto, the 19 year old has only had 1 sub appearance, it is the elder with the appearances.[/quote']

Hi.

Yeah no problem. I will leave the adding to you, and if I post anything I will not include the "Not on The DB" players.

I try and watch a few of the highlights on YouTube etc mainly of players but they are not as frequent as I would like.

• 1 month later...

Update on these players

Fabian Castillo

Age 20

CF

Rated 75

Has played in 8/9 games 6 starts 2 subs... only 8 players have played more.

8th rated player is current rated 85 so we should be looking at a +5 to +7 rise if this form continues.

Rodrigo Prieto

Age 26

Club Caracus top of league

Played 8 games and has scored 3 goals

Rating 75

Postion FWD only 7 players have played more. , 8th rated player is worth 83 so we should see a +4 +5 rise

Marco Gomez

Rated 73

Club Necaxa

Position FW

age 24

Top club playing appallingly this year this guy has 4 starts and 6 subs but has recently lost his place. Never the less the 20th rated player in this side is around 83, so we should still see a rise of +6 - +8 so long as he plays a few more times.

Noé MAYA

Rated 75

Club San Luis

10 (maximum 13 ever present since early Feb) Games and 3 goals must rank as 6 /7th best player in squad should be on for a healthy rise of +6 / +7 if form continues.

Fernando Navarro

Age 19

Rated 75

RM/CM

Club Atlante

10 games +1 sub out of 13 possible again 5 / 6th best player in side. He is getting much more time than 87/88 rated players. Again a +6/+7 rise...

I will be constructing a South American bargains team over the weekend so look forwards to it..

Wow,it looks like this forum has many Latin America scout! In the past we know some great scout like carbon and Burning Spears then come Radebe and now, Footballer and you mistermalcolm. All of you are important to this forum who usually doesn't know much about South America football

Update on these players

Fabian Castillo

Age 20

CF

Rated 75

Has played in 8/9 games 6 starts 2 subs... only 8 players have played more.

8th rated player is current rated 85 so we should be looking at a +5 to +7 rise if this form continues.

Rodrigo Prieto

Age 26

Club Caracus top of league

Played 8 games and has scored 3 goals

Rating 75

Postion FWD only 7 players have played more. ' date=' 8th rated player is worth 83 so we should see a +4 +5 rise

Marco Gomez

Rated 73

Club Necaxa

Position FW

age 24

Top club playing appallingly this year this guy has 4 starts and 6 subs but has recently lost his place. Never the less the 20th rated player in this side is around 83, so we should still see a rise of +6 - +8 so long as he plays a few more times.

Noé MAYA

Rated 75

Club San Luis

10 (maximum 13 ever present since early Feb) Games and 3 goals must rank as 6 /7th best player in squad should be on for a healthy rise of +6 / +7 if form continues.

Fernando Navarro

Age 19

Rated 75

RM/CM

Club Atlante

10 games +1 sub out of 13 possible again 5 / 6th best player in side. He is getting much more time than 87/88 rated players. Again a +6/+7 rise...

I will be constructing a South American bargains team over the weekend so look forwards to it..[/quote']

cheers m8 great sig