SM Gaming

Re: SM Gaming

Harsh. :(

Edit: You've beaten mine now' date=' and I doubt I'll beat that so justice is done. :)

Neller, what browser are you in? Apparently that's why the submit problem creeps up, as I'm in IE, and Firefox apparently works fine.

If you are in IE, how are you submitting for Yeti Sports?

Is there anyone else in a different browser than IE but having problems submitting?[/quote']

Firefox does work fine. Thats why I can submit 95% of my scores.

That's good news.

I've never changed from IE before' date=' so I don't really know how.

How can I change to FF? And any particular effects that will happen?[/quote']

Effects? Make your browser faster?

Doesn't it tell you on your SM accounts that if you upgrade to FF it will make it faster for you. If it does then you can get it from there, otherwise just search for it... :o

Effects? Make your browser faster?

Doesn't it tell you on your SM accounts that if you upgrade to FF it will make it faster for you. If it does then you can get it from there' date=' otherwise just search for it... :o[/quote']

Like will it change the layout of my computer or something? I guess not haha.

Like will it change the layout of my computer or something? I guess not haha.

download firefox from www.firefox.com and install it.

after that you will not notice any difference on your PC at all other than you will have 2 options for the internet.

your normal IE icon and a FF one so you can choose which to use, this can also be handy if you need to be logged into a website with 2 accounts as it doesnt overide the other.

Seft you are very lucky. I absolutely smashed the Bu$h popper record in the tournament only for it to not submit:(

Still I got a decent score though but no chances left

smtournyl.png

Just beat your submitted score by 300! :eek::(

Fair is fair I suppose. I would be more annoyed, but the same happened to you and you got a much better score.

download firefox from www.firefox.com and install it.

after that you will not notice any difference on your PC at all other than you will have 2 options for the internet.

your normal IE icon and a FF one so you can choose which to use' date=' this can also be handy if you need to be logged into a website with 2 accounts as it doesnt overide the other.[/quote']

Ok, I've downloaded FF. How do I switch between browsers?

install it' date=' then it should be available from your start menu OR start->all programs->mozilla->FF icon[/quote']

Cheers. Got it working now.

Only thing is, I can't submit in FF anyway. No clue why. Just tried about 10 different games about 5 times each, to no avail. Get this message every time:

Error 1

Sorry

You have reached this page in error. Contact the forum's administrator if the problem persists.

(Back)

Anyone have any clue how to make it work?

Guess I'm reverting back to IE then.

Cheers. Got it working now.

Only thing is' date=' I can't submit in FF anyway. No clue why. Just tried about 10 different games about 5 times each, to no avail. Get this message every time:

[center']Error 1

Sorry

You have reached this page in error. Contact the forum's administrator if the problem persists.

(Back)[/center]

Anyone have any clue how to make it work?

Guess I'm reverting back to IE then.

You could still try Google Chrome or Safari lol :P

You could still try Google Chrome or Safari lol :P

I actually already have Safari, from when I got my Ipod. :eek:

Didn't realise that was a browser. Will try it now.

Edit: Sorry

Do you reckon it's my computer and not my browser? I'll try on a different PC later and see if it works.

I actually already have Safari' date=' from when I got my Ipod. :eek:

Didn't realise that was a browser. Will try it now.

Edit: Sorry

Do you reckon it's my computer and not my browser? I'll try on a different PC later and see if it works.[/quote']

I dunno mate, I've got the same problem and I've tried on Chrome, IE and on 2 different PCs. It doesn't really matter, I can now do this:

"OMG! :eek: I just got 700000 on all the Yeti Sports games but couldn't submit. Consider me champions anyway though" :P

NELLER!!!!

Get after REDDEVIL's scores! Not mine!!! :o

Or Bob's!

I have regained' date=' like 2 scores from you and pinched another...

Eskiv 1&2 are doing my head in!! lol[/quote']

thats because Bob has ones like "bumper ball" and it dives me $£%$£%$£ nuts!!! :mad::mad:

Sorry George, no. :P

So far 54 members. 116 games. Can add more, but I want people to start playing the current games first.

If there's a game not in the arcade that you want, tell me what game and send me a link, and I can look at getting it added.

Currently 4 tournaments open, looking for members to join.