Sign in to follow this  
bennett_101

90+ Defenders

Atm, i've got Vidic, Terry, Puyol, Chiellini, Dani Alves, Maicon, Lahm & Evra for my Barca team in defence. But i feel i need 1/2 more CB's.

So, i'd like to know of any 91/92/93 rated CB's to rise to 93/94?

Any help?

Cheers in advance :D

Re: 90+ Defenders

Atm' date=' i've got Vidic, Terry, Puyol, Chiellini, Dani Alves, Maicon, Lahm & Evra for my Barca team in defence. [b']But i feel i need 1/2 more CB's.[/b]

So, i'd like to know of any 91/92/93 rated CB's to rise to 93/94?

Any help?

Cheers in advance :D

Why at all? Their ratings are all safe, 2 of your CB's should rise in fact, why not get a young one for the future who you can loan out? I'd understand you needing/wanting more if you had a few that were only 90/91 because anything can happen ratings wise where one could rise/drop.

This sounds like player hogging if you ask me :rolleyes:

This league sounds incredibly boring. When a team can have all these players' date=' it dissuades managers from staying very long. :mad: :mad:[/quote']

Nah, just makes it more of a challenge. You should go for Pepe if u can get him he's definitely gonna be world class.

yes he does' date=' and i would too[/quote']

Well no, cause then its completely unrealistic. If thats how you want to play the game then so be it thats fine by me, but in reality, would Carlos Puyol, John Terry, Nemanja Vidic, Giorgio Chiellini or another CB be willing for a place on the bench? Would Dani Alves or Maicon? (And dont say Brazil cause thats their country) Would Evra or Lahm? No they wouldn't and they wouldn't move there in the first place most likely.

If you are being realistic, you should buy a world class player for each position and then maybe 1 or 2 extra world class defenders, 2 or 3 midfielders and 1 or 2 strikers and thats absolute maximum. If you want to be a good manager on sm, try working a tiny club up to the top level and giving them a great XI and squad, rather than taking over a big team with top players already and a shed load of money.

Up to you though, thats just my opinion.