Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Argentinian Analysis Apertura

Re: Argentinian Analysis

RE: ANGELERI

It seems' date=' and rightly so, that SM don't rate the defences as highly as they do the attacks in Brazil. However, if the player had the right credentials, i.e. enough NT caps, enough transfer rumours, and enough top performances, then they would be more than willing to stretch to the 90.[/quote']

Can you believe it...!!! After all that, and after I add him to my set-ups, it's torn ligament(s) in his knee. Really blows all around. From first hand experience, if the knee doesn't require reconstruction of the ligaments he could be back in 3 weeks (it's amazing how fast the turn-around is anymore). If it's complete reconstruction, you're talking 9 months at the earliest.

Angeleri injury blow for Argentina

(PA) Tuesday 2 June 2009

Argentina defender Marcos Angeleri will miss the upcoming 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™ qualifiers against Colombia and Ecuador through injury

It is feared the Estudiantes right-back tore the cruciate ligaments in his right knee in a Clausura match at Tigre last night. An official diagnosis is expected later today, but Estudiantes coach Alejandro Sabella is expecting the worst.

He said: "It was a terrible night. Marcos means a lot for us. Angeleri had a big chance to go to Europe and it is a big blow for both the player and the club. We are all very shocked by this."

Argentina coach Diego Maradona is expected to call up a replacement for the 26-year-old into his squad for Saturday's home match with Colombia and the trip to Ecuador on 10 June.

Can you believe it...!!! After all that' date=' and after I add him to my set-ups, it's torn ligament(s) in his knee. Really blows all around. [/b']From first hand experience, if the knee doesn't require reconstruction of the ligaments he could be back in 3 weeks (it's amazing how fast the turn-around is anymore). If it's complete reconstruction, you're talking 9 months at the earliest.

(PA) Tuesday 2 June 2009

Argentina defender Marcos Angeleri will miss the upcoming 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™ qualifiers against Colombia and Ecuador through injury

It is feared the Estudiantes right-back tore the cruciate ligaments in his right knee in a Clausura match at Tigre last night. An official diagnosis is expected later today, but Estudiantes coach Alejandro Sabella is expecting the worst.

He said: "It was a terrible night. Marcos means a lot for us. Angeleri had a big chance to go to Europe and it is a big blow for both the player and the club. We are all very shocked by this."

Argentina coach Diego Maradona is expected to call up a replacement for the 26-year-old into his squad for Saturday's home match with Colombia and the trip to Ecuador on 10 June.

One feels for the guy. Just as his career starts to take a turn for the better (read 'Europe'), this happens. :(

Excellent thread mate.

Can u predict about Ricardo Daniel NOIR 83.

Stay at 83. We'll so how he does next season with Viatri gone' date=' Ischia gone, and a lot more chances.

u did not do all the clubs iin SM i.e. divison 2.

Can u predict some must buys from them as well.

The ratings wont be reviewed for the Nacional B, although there are a few talents in there that might make the jump up next season. I may right up about that over the summer break.

Is Ivan BELLA in for a rise?

Simply' date=' no! U20 international though, will feature more in time to come.

Can you believe it...!!! After all that, and after I add him to my set-ups, it's torn ligament(s) in his knee. Really blows all around. From first hand experience, if the knee doesn't require reconstruction of the ligaments he could be back in 3 weeks (it's amazing how fast the turn-around is anymore). If it's complete reconstruction, you're talking 9 months at the earliest.

(PA) Tuesday 2 June 2009

I tore a knee ligament myself, wasn't the most enjoyable half year of my life. I hope he gets repaired asap.

Aside from his injury, there could be greater consequences for Inter. They had bought Angeleri for Genoa, part of the deal which saw Motta and Milito go to Inter. If the Angeleri deal now falls through, I wonder what will happen to the rest of the deal.

I'm intrigued as to who will replace him. Ibarra would have returned to fill in for him I think, but is also injured. Aguirre or Otamendi would be my choice, but maybe Maradona will just use what he has in the squad already.

They had bought Angeleri for Genoa' date=' part of the deal which saw Motta and Milito go to Inter. If the Angeleri deal now falls through, I wonder what will happen to the rest of the deal. [/quote']

is that one of those deals where he spends a year on loan to adapt to italy before joining inter's first team or is he genoa's for keeps?

i must admit this is a fantastic thread and it seems the players you have mentioned are all very talented and its only soon they get the rises.

Does anyone know as to about when the rating changes happen shud be soon like for the argentinian top division??

Matias martinez is an amazing find cheers

I've just got 1 question ... when will SM review the argentinian league???

I'm sweating on a few risers to get out of debt for a cpl of my teams. :o

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. ;):D

Thanks' date='

Herby[/quote']

Within the next week. I expect them to do Uruguay, then Mexico and then Argentina.

Radabe' date=' I doubt they do 3 of those leagues in 1 week.[/quote']

Not a lot has happened over the last week due to one reason or another, but on tuesday/wednesday I expect Uruguay to get done, then thursday/friday/sat Mexico, then sat/tues/weds Argentina.

I can't know for sure obviously, but that would be my bet.

Thanks mate' date=' these changes seem to be taking FOREVERRRRRRRRR :(:mad::o[/quote']

yea they'v not done any ratings changes since wednesday morning!! :mad: especially as i'm waiting for the changes to raise cash so i can buy more players who are currently being snapped up now everyone else is catching on to them :(

EDIT: hoping that they'll do last weeks delayed changes in one big ratings change on tuesday morning but i wont hold my breath...

Highly rated Lanus winger is keen on a move to Europe with numerous clubs sniffing round such as Inter Milan' date='Juventus and Athletico Madrid. Rumoured to be of around 12 million.

[url']http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/06/07/1311226/lanus-forward-eduardo-salvio-intrigued-by-atletico-madrid[/url]

Most likely to be Italy he goes to, Juve is my bet, as it is easier to get Visa's and the like for there. He has been linked to more clubs than I've had hot dinners though, so we shall see.

Hi mate' date=' is Herner of Huracan going too drop? Thanks[/quote']

He's moved to Paraguay mate...

Most likely to be Italy he goes to' date=' Juve is my bet, as it is easier to get Visa's and the like for there. He has been linked to more clubs than I've had hot dinners though, so we shall see.

He's moved to Paraguay mate...[/quote']

O ok, do you know how he's doing there? :o