Argentinian Analysis

Radebe20

Re: Argentinian Analysis

Playing every game but I don't know how well mate' date=' sorry.[/quote']

Ok then thanks anyway. I don't have any idea how good the football over there is but i would guess a 87 is a bit too high for their league? Thanks for letting me know anyway.

Does Fabián Vargas still have a good chance for a rise? Even though Boca are lying in 14th.

Lying 14th, but will still qualify for next years CL, and get auto invited to the CSA, so 14th isn't too much of an issue for them. The only real problem that will affect the ratings is crashing out of the CL to Defensor. He played well for Columbia last night, more than held his own against one of the best attacks in the world, and is generally that consistent for Boca as well. He should get 89, but if he doesn't he will get it next time.

is villalba still not getting any game time ?

hows Mancuello been playing ?

Villalba won't start playing regularly for a good 2 years, he is simply a top prospect at the moment.

Mancuello is one of Independiente's best players, as they struggle to find some form. Both a big riser, and a big one for the future.

Villalba won't start playing regularly for a good 2 years' date=' he is simply a top prospect at the moment.

Mancuello is one of Independiente's best players, as they struggle to find some form. Both a big riser, and a big one for the future.[/quote']

cheers i will hang onto them both

The representative of highly-rated Lanus attacker Eduardo Salvio, is in talks with Atletico Madrid, according to a report in AS this morning.

The 18-year-old attacker, who predominantly plays on the right side, is eager to move abroad and his agent Agustin Jimenez has been in both Spain and Italy in recent weeks to discuss a possible move.

Salvio said to AS: "right now I have no information from my agent, but I expect to talk to him very soon. I would like to leave and try my luck in Europe and of course Atletico are one of the continent’s biggest clubs."

Lanus are believed to be holding out for 12 million euros for Salvio who this season has scored nine goals and provided one assist in 28 appearances

Maybe he's hoping to link up with Kun Aguero.

How was Argentina's performance on Saturday? I watched the first half but got sidetracked for the second. Good to see Veron:o

I could not find KUN Aguero.

Where he plays how much he rate

and is he going to chealse.

His name on SM is Sergio Aguero, F rated 94, 20 years old.

And he's been linked with Chelsea, nothing more, and chances are nothing will materialise, but who knows.

Thanks mate' date=' these changes seem to be taking FOREVERRRRRRRRR :(:mad::o[/quote']

Good news for me, I only just stumbled across this thread and am hoping to get some bids in in time... :D

Great thread by the way, and interesting discussion.

I was thinking about this too...! Gotta believe that somehow this deal goes through. Needless to say Milito's agent is drowning his sorrows right now. Curious also what happens at Estudiantes and if there's an opportunity for yet another Argentinian riser. Not sure if they would put Federico Fernández over to RB' date=' because I'm not even sure if Estudiantes have any cover for Angeleri.

I really pray for this guy that it's only a scope and not full reconstruction.[/quote']

RE: ANGELERI

Well looks like it's complete knee reconstruction... It's too bad for him.

Knee injury sidelines Angeleri

Argentina defender Marcos Angeleri has torn cruciate ligaments in his right knee and will be sidelined for at least six months.

The Estudiantes right-back was called up by Argentina coach Diego Maradona for this month's World Cup qualifiers against Colombia and Ecuador but ruled out of action on Monday after medical checks revealed the injury.

It was later discovered that 26-year-old's injury was even more serious than first thought and will keep him out until December at the earliest.

"He has a strong mind and I am sure he will have no problems recovering. He has always been a fighter," Estudiantes club doctor Hugo Montenegro said.

(1) This article says 6 months, but I can tell you there's no way that he's playing competitive futbol earlier than 9 (March 2010).

(2) Will be interesting to see if the deal goes through. Have to believe that Genoa are scrambling for a replacement player in the deal. That said, would still like the deal to go through and to see a healthy Angeleri in Europe.

(3) It's been a week, does anyone have any insight into Estudiantes' RB replacement ? They haven't played since the game of the Angeleri injury... Wonder if they give Federico Fernández (20yrs -75) a shot...

Time for some transfer news. With it being close season in Europe, this is when all the up and coming see if they've impressed enough. The moves I list below aren't confirmed unless I say they are, but are more than just rumours.

Andujar GK (Estudiantes) > Benfica

Schaffer LB (Racing) > Benfica

Martinez GK (Independiente) > Arsenal

Palacio CF (Boca) > Deportivo

Zuculini CM (Racing) > Juve, Palermo, Hoffenheim , although he has said he wants to stay for a year.

Loads more but I have time constraints atm! Will also answer the above points later as well.

Time for some transfer news. With it being close season in Europe' date=' this is when all the up and coming see if they've impressed enough. The moves I list below aren't confirmed unless I say they are, but are more than just rumours.

Andujar GK (Estudiantes) > Benfica

Schaffer LB (Racing) > Benfica

Martinez GK (Independiente) > Arsenal

Palacio CF (Boca) > Deportivo

Zuculini CM (Racing) > Juve, Palermo, Hoffenheim , although he has said he wants to stay for a year.

Loads more but I have time constraints atm! Will also answer the above points later as well.[/quote']

Leandro Caruso (Godoy Cruz) has joined Udinese today on a 5-year deal for a reported 4 million Euros. Quagliarella's replacement maybe?

Leandro Caruso (Godoy Cruz) has joined Udinese today on a 5-year deal for a reported 4 million Euros. Quagliarella's replacement maybe?

Ah has that gone through now? Maybe replacement in person, but not replacement in style.

Quag is much quicker, both on the ball and off the ball. He is also a much more natural goalscorers, and his ability to make a goal out of nothing is one of the best in the world. Caruso will bring something a little different, he's stronger, holds the ball up well, and is class in the air. I don't expect him to have too busy a season though.

Martinez' date=' Independiente?? GK???[/quote']

He's a young keeper, 16 I think who is touted as one for the future. Hopefully we buy him:D Here is where I heard about it: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_5322744,00.html

Otamendi live on Sky Sports one for Argentina for all those interested' date=' playing solidly.

A proud day for me :P[/quote']

He looked quite good but had a woeful start to the game. Sloppiness made him give the ball away with Ecuador nearly scoring inside about 20seconds:eek: but he looked very solid after that