Argentinian Analysis

Radebe20

Re: Argentinian Analysis

salvio- is he worth keeping or selling now and if he is worth keeping how high can his ratings go

He'll probably transfer this summer (Atletico Madrid and Juventus have been mentioned) - if he doesn't I'll be very surprised. He is also quite brilliant. I would personally keep him.

He'll probably transfer this summer (Atletico Madrid and Juventus have been mentioned) - if he doesn't I'll be very surprised. He is also quite brilliant. I would personally keep him.

ditto - very strong prospect who's likely to go to a CL team this summer

these are 2nd changes in a row where Sand should have got 91 but dosen't.:rolleyes: How Can Sand be a 90 when Higuain is a 92 and unlike Higuain Sand has played for Argentina?

higuain plays for real madrid

sand plays for lanus

higuain plays for real madrid

sand plays for lanus

Q.E.D. Also - I think Maradona and Higuain don't exactly see eye to eye (IIRC Higuain missed a training camp for the under-21s or similar). And as Argentina play quite a few internationals just using Argentina based players it stands to reason that Sand has played some.

Q.E.D. Also - I think Maradona and Higuain don't exactly see eye to eye (IIRC Higuain missed a training camp for the under-21s or similar). And as Argentina play quite a few internationals just using Argentina based players it stands to reason that Sand has played some.

i think higuain took a bit of time declaring for argentina as he's eligible for france too which probably added to maradona not picking him and choosing the likes of bergessio ahead of him (although some of his decisions have been baffling - 3-3-1-3 against colombia' date=' dropping diaz for the ecuador game and giving heinze the captaincy, bringing on bergessio ahead of diego milito etc)

True. But Sand has Argentina games which should count for something. And Sand scores plenty as well, many more than Higuain in a worse team. Not saying he deserves a 92 but he deserves a 91 at the least.

dont get me wrong here - i think sand deserves a 91 but while he continues to play in argentina and isnt a regular starter for his country i find it hard to believe that he'd get over 90 whilst being at lanus, so it seems like SM could be downgraded argentina a tad with 90 being the rating cap (or at least for players who havent come back from europe) for the league ?

Hi all i would just like to say a huge thanks to radebe20 for all the hard work in making this thread. Ive just got my fist lot of risers all of which i brought after reading about them here fantastic work mate! ::D:D:D REP FOR YOU TOO!!

What's up with Zuculini ? Will he rise and when ?

thanks

they've only done 3 argentine teams so far and he's had a few little injuries but should get a +1 or +2 as he has an argentina cap (although it was against panama and i'm not entirely sure if that game will be classed as a full international)

Hi all i would just like to say a huge thanks to radebe20 for all the hard work in making this thread. Ive just got my fist lot of risers all of which i brought after reading about them here fantastic work mate! ::D:D:D REP FOR YOU TOO!!

I would like to add my thanks to those of Murph. I'v made a lot of money and mostly I've learned a lot on argentinian football because of this thread. It's all your fault Radebe !!!

cheers