Argentinian Analysis

Radebe20

Re: Argentinian Analysis

I might as well ask before everyone else does. I know the likes of Pastore, Otamendi and Salvio are great talents, but are the following worth keeping for future rises or shall i sell them?

Fabian Castillo

Aveldano

Monzon

Matias Martinez

Sciorilli

Velazquez

I might as well ask before everyone else does. I know the likes of Pastore' date=' Otamendi and Salvio are great talents, but are the following worth keeping for future rises or shall i sell them?

Fabian Castillo

Aveldano

Monzon

Matias Martinez

Sciorilli

Velazquez[/quote']

Sell them and then buy them again later on when more games are played and then you can more easily tell which ones are worth buying again :D

P.s- Somebody would probably give you better advice.

Looks like these changes are done. Some brilliant rises for some of my sides' date=' in particular Otamendi, Formica, Sciorilli and Monzon.

No rise for Mauro Matos then? Early prediction for a +4, did he stop playing?[/quote']

they cant be finished yet, boca and tigre havnt been done have they?

Looks like these changes are done. Some brilliant rises for some of my sides' date=' in particular Otamendi, Formica, Sciorilli and Monzon.

No rise for Mauro Matos then? Early prediction for a +4, did he stop playing?[/quote']

I'll update the OP's over the next hour and you'll see there's still a few left. You can also see how good I am then :):P

they cant be finished yet' date=' boca and tigre havnt been done have they?[/quote']

No they haven't. Only Boca players I have are Gaitan and Forlin, but somehow forgot about them. Just presumed because it's been 3/4 days and there's less and less players in my teams going up each time. :P

I'll update the OP's over the next hour and you'll see there's still a few left. You can also see how good I am then :):P

I always do that too, so much fun in seeing how accurate. :D

Tom, any last minute predictions on Canuto, Bogado or Matos?

Cheers Tom.

Tom, do you know my chairman by any chance?

About a month ago, at the start of a new season, he signed a sub keeper for one of my EC teams because I only had one. I was annoyed at first, for signing a 31 year old to drag on my wages, even if it was free. The keeper was Diego Pozo.

Today he got a +3 to 86.

Who needs to scout when your chairman does it all for you? And to think we all love to moan about how annoying these chairman are.. :P

Cheers Tom.

Tom' date=' do you know my chairman by any chance?

About a month ago, at the start of a new season, he signed a sub keeper for one of my EC teams because I only had one. I was annoyed at first, for signing a 31 year old to drag on my wages, even if it was free. The keeper was Diego Pozo.

Today he got a +3 to 86.

Who needs to scout when your chairman does it all for you? And to think we all love to moan about how annoying these chairman are.. :P[/quote']

I know his first name definitely isn't Ken...

Cheers Tom.

Tom' date=' do you know my chairman by any chance?

Today he got a +3 to 86.

Who needs to scout when your chairman does it all for you? And to think we all love to moan about how annoying these chairman are.. :P[/quote']

same thing happened to me! my villarreal side only had one GK, so the chairman got me Jorge Broun. today he got a +2 to 85. i don't need him, but he'll be useful for a p/e later in the season

LAMELA' date=' Erik, added to the DB yesterday. Whats your opinion on him? Is there any reason why that name seems to ring a bell with me?[/quote']

he's been posted on the forums before - child prodigy, barca tried to sign him when he was 12 (apparently they are still interested) so definitely worth the £100k or so that he'd cost

Definately agree. Although I had some differences of accepted deals though in my 4 GC's:

Ajax - I bought him for £8.3m

Milan - I bid about 12m, and lost out to a £17m bid.

Stevenage - Bid almost 3m, lost out to £5.3m.

Liverpool - got him for £175k :D

he's been posted on the forums before - child prodigy' date=' barca tried to sign him when he was 12 (apparently they are still interested) so definitely worth the £100k or so that he'd cost[/quote']

Bought Juan Forlin for £10k, will he manage to go from 83-87, he's one of my top youth signings along with

Orlando Sa £10k

Victor Lojero £10k

Davide Santon £300k

Eden Hazard £300k

Adem Ljajic £300k

Gaston Monzon £100k

These are my untouchables, have 21 Argentinians in total, Otamendi, Pastooe etc.

Bought Juan Forlin for £10k' date=' will he manage to go from 83-87, he's one of my top youth signings along with

Orlando Sa £10k

Victor Lojero £10k

Davide Santon £300k

Eden Hazard £300k

Adem Ljajic £300k

Gaston Monzon £100k

These are my untouchables, have 21 Argentinians in total, Otamendi, Pastooe etc.[/quote']

Forlin got 86, Benavidez 78, Gaitan 85, Marcone 76, Canuto 84. The rest didnt have enough time to see as SM crashed?

Riquelme -1 to 93

Veron -1 to 91

I don't think these ratings are justified especially with Veron's drop. What do you guys think?

Apparenty, SM does not rate Argentina as high as what they did previously. The cap seems to be 91 (except for Riquelme- but then again, i think he would slowly but surely drop to 91 within a few changes)