Argentinian Analysis

Radebe20

Re: Argentinian Analysis

Radebe - i and i'm sure many others on here would greatly appreciate it if you could tell us whether some of the big risers this week are worth keeping or whether we should sell them on. Most people know the likes of Otamendi, Forlin, Pastore and Salvio are keepers but what of some of the lesser known players like Sciorilli, Mancuello, Formica, Aveldano, Matias martinez.

Could you possibly tell us?

Radebe - i and i'm sure many others on here would greatly appreciate it if you could tell us whether some of the big risers this week are worth keeping or whether we should sell them on.

Could you possibly tell us?

Would be quality if you could mate' date=' prephaps start a new thread, ''Recent Argentinian Rating changes, The Keepers'' etc? This thread is huge now and could be hard to find. Nice one Radebe again! Made me buckets! :D

Most people know the likes of Otamendi, Forlin, Pastore and Salvio are keepers

And some dont like myself lol...so ovs include these :o

Nice one Radebe again! Made me buckets! :D

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Two are defenders' date=' one's a winger and one's an attacking mid. No 'keepers? If anyone doesn't realise this is a joke; you are nïeve.

People who spell this French-derived word “nieve” make themselves look naïve.

Radebe - i and i'm sure many others on here would greatly appreciate it if you could tell us whether some of the big risers this week are worth keeping or whether we should sell them on. Most people know the likes of Otamendi' date=' Forlin, Pastore and Salvio are keepers but what of some of the lesser known players like Sciorilli, Mancuello, Formica, Aveldano, Matias martinez.

Could you possibly tell us?[/quote']

Don't know about the others but definitely keep Formica. He has scored some cracking goals lately.

Simply Ridiculous. RIquelme a 93? He is at least a 95, SM can't see past their euro centric bias. Riquelme is a superb player and putting him on the level of the likes of Lucho, Stankovic, Ballack, Diarra and Van Der Vaart is simply disgraceful. SM depreciation of the Argentinean league is horrid.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Haha' date=' talk about backfire.

[url']http://www.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/nieve.html[/url]

Looks suspiciously similar to your post.

Haha, talk about backfiring back onto you.

I've said that thing before and I will say it in the future, should someone spell naive in the way you did. I copied and pasted from the web link, but I know that I've said it before.

You are one naive little child.

---------------------------------

Andyowls or Radebe 20, do you know if Lucas Viatri is worth keeping ? At the old age of 22, there isn't much room for improvement compared to some of his counterparts.

Thanks.

i don't understand how last time veron was rated 92 during the changes and since then he has played better for his team and is now in the national squad so he goes down to 91 while riquelme is in a team lower in the league and not playing for nt yet rated 93

i don't understand how last time veron was rated 92 during the changes and since then he has played better for his team and is now in the national squad so he goes down to 91 while riquelme is in a team lower in the league and not playing for nt yet rated 93

Simple. Riquelme is the most technically gifted player in the world and should never be anything less than a 94 as long as he is playing. Veron is nothing but a European Football Reject, Riquelme carried Villareal.

my point was more that veron had a rating of 92 last rating while playing in argentina and he is rated less while playing better now and that riquelme shows there isn't a cap on how much a player can be rated in said league as he was 94 then 93 and i was suggesting veron should be rated 92 and not 94or 93

Just seen Hoffenheim have signed Franco Zuculini for about £3.9m, which, in my eyes, is an absolute bargain. 18, one of the best young defensive midfielders in the world, and already capped for Argentina, to get for so little is incredible.

Still unsure about him leaving Argentina so early. Knowing Hoffenheim's youth policy he should play quite a few matches, but another year at Racing could've been good for him. Radebe, what's your opinion on him and how do you think he will fit in at Hoffenheim?

Simply Ridiculous. RIquelme a 93? He is at least a 95' date=' SM can't see past their euro centric bias. Riquelme is a superb player and putting him on the level of the likes of Lucho, Stankovic, Ballack, Diarra and Van Der Vaart is simply disgraceful. SM depreciation of the Argentinean league is horrid.[/quote']

Hes past his prime, and as far as i know hes not playing international football anymore, Hell never go back up again, just a continued faller.

Hoffenheim have confirmed that they have signed Franco Zuculini from Racing Club Avellaneda in Argentina for 4.7million euros.

From Skysports.com

What are peoples thoughts on that? I think its a pretty good signing for TSG personally, probably only a stepping stone for Zuculini though...

From Skysports.com

What are peoples thoughts on that? I think its a pretty good signing for TSG personally' date=' probably only a stepping stone for Zuculini though...[/quote']

Mixed feelings on it myself, but I suppose he has more chance of getting starts there than if he were at a bigger club. Certainly he will be viewing this as a stepping stone, as you said.

But only 4.7m? That's a steal. :eek:

OMG' date=' I´m watching Huracan against Arsenal de Sarandi, and the trio De Federico-Pastore-Bolatti are just amazing, one goal each, fantastic exhibition. I hope Bolatti returns to Porto.[/quote']

Good second half hasn't it.

Arsenal never had a chance as soon as Pellerano got sent off, Huracan are a class act this term.

Good second half hasn't it.

Arsenal never had a chance as soon as Pellerano got sent off' date=' Huracan are a class act this term.[/quote']

Huracan are champions! Amazing. I never watched the Argentinian league, and better than all the effort you put in the thread with the ratings, I salute you for turning on curiosity in me to see this game. I was really feeling the game, all the enthusiasm with the public. It was like watching the first league fixtures with Porto. I´ll become a regular Argentinian league follower now :). And support Huracan. Go Bolatti B).

Huracan are champions! Amazing. I never watched the Argentinian league' date=' and better than all the effort you put in the thread with the ratings, I salute you for turning on curiosity in me to see this game. I was really feeling the game, all the enthusiasm with the public. It was like watching the first league fixtures with Porto. I´ll become a regular Argentinian league follower now :). And support Huracan. Go Bolatti B).[/quote']

Yeh I'm a Huracan fan myself, have been for the past year, simply because of the football. My other club is Boca, not because of the immense record, but because of the youth they churn out year after year.

Bolatti is class is he not!! Pastore and De Federico have taken all the plaudits this year, but Bolatti has been the unsung hero as far as I'm concerned. De Federico is the best in my opinion, but I'm don't think he will go as far as Pastore.

Being a Portugal man, Argentinian football should appeal to you, it's quite a pure but fiery kind of style :) If you have nothing to do you can watch Boca with me now :P

Will work my way thru the last couple of pages questions sometime tonight/tomorrow. I haven't forgotten you all!!