Argentinian Analysis

Radebe20

Re: Argentinian Analysis

Mixed feelings on it myself' date=' but I suppose he has more chance of getting starts there than if he were at a bigger club. Certainly he will be viewing this as a stepping stone, as you said.

But only 4.7m? That's a steal. :eek:[/quote']

zuclini is cozting me 10.5M in a championship where their r 20-30 managed team is it a right price. I am a bit short on cash as well.

Yeh I'm a Huracan fan myself' date=' have been for the past year, simply because of the football. My other club is Boca, not because of the immense record, but because of the youth they churn out year after year.

Bolatti is class is he not!! Pastore and De Federico have taken all the plaudits this year, but Bolatti has been the unsung hero as far as I'm concerned. De Federico is the best in my opinion, but I'm don't think he will go as far as Pastore.

Being a Portugal man, Argentinian football should appeal to you, it's quite a pure but fiery kind of style :) If you have nothing to do you can watch Boca with me now :P

Will work my way thru the last couple of pages questions sometime tonight/tomorrow. I haven't forgotten you all!![/quote']

Bolatti is playing much better because he is being played as a CM, and not as a DM like Jesualdo put him playing here. This is the Bolatti that Porto bought 2 years ago! Oh, and I just realized Huracan isn´t champion just yet. There is still one fixture left, Huracan against Velez. First and second placers respectively. It is going to be a hell of a match! I´m certainly not going to miss it B).

Yes, Argentinian football is really exciting. The team really draws energy from their public. I wonder how a River Plate X Boca feels like. I suppose it shouldn´t be any different of a Porto X Benfica :eek:. And furthermore, I never know if I´m looking to the next Porto player. Ever since we scooped up Lucho and Lisandro, Porto built a well structured scouting network in South America, with Argentina and Brazil the main scouting targets, and we have a lot of contacts with players representatives.

I wasn´t able to watch Boca. It was getting late in my GMT. Cheers :).

Time for some transfer news. With it being close season in Europe' date=' this is when all the up and coming see if they've impressed enough. The moves I list below aren't confirmed unless I say they are, but are more than just rumours.

[b']Andujar GK (Estudiantes) > Benfica[/b]

Schaffer LB (Racing) > Benfica

Martinez GK (Independiente) > Arsenal

Palacio CF (Boca) > Deportivo

Zuculini CM (Racing) > Juve, Palermo, Hoffenheim , although he has said he wants to stay for a year.

Loads more but I have time constraints atm! Will also answer the above points later as well.

Andujar's completed a move to Catania today.

can somebody tell me a few names that have moved to europe and what are their current predictions and what can they reach thanks

How can you possibly want a prediction if the leagues haven´t started yet? They can either become stars or major flops. Besides, search the forum, I´m sure you´ll find a lot of info. It is very lazy to ask others to do the job for you ;).

I noticed that alot have been said about De Federico' date=' Pastore and Formica, what about Mancuello,should I cash in on him now or is he one to keep for the future?[/quote']

I'd keep 'em all! Particularly Mauro Formica and Javi Pastore obviously, but Mancuello shouldn't be confined to a money maker, a decent Clausera means that he should hopefully rise again.

Radebe, I need your help.

What are your views on Monzon?

I have him in many of my teams, and I am uncertain on whether to keep him or sell him on.

I Am also not sure who i would replace him with, but is 83 as high as he will go, or will he go up again?

Cheers,

Bourkey :)

Just to let those that didn't know, and are interested, know.

In 30 minutes, Velez host Huracan in the game that will decide the Clausura title.

Only a win will do for Velez, but being at home is a huge advantage in Argentina.

The two best footballing sides in Argentina at the moment, it's a must see if you have nothing on.

And, most importantly,

COME ON HURACAN!

Just to let those that didn't know' date=' and are interested, know.

In 30 minutes, Velez host Huracan in the game that will decide the Clausura title.

Only a win will do for Velez, but being at home is a huge advantage in Argentina.

The two best footballing sides in Argentina at the moment, it's a must see if you have nothing on.

And, most importantly,

COME ON HURACAN!

Where can you watch this?

thanks

Just to let those that didn't know' date=' and are interested, know.

And, most importantly,

COME ON HURACAN!

It will be a great game. Go Bolatti! :D