Argentinian Analysis

Radebe20

Re: Argentinian Analysis

Of course it was Woodgate. My mistake B).

Back on topic:

Radebe20' date=' reports say Falcão is practically a Porto player. What do you think about him?[/quote']

Replacement for Lisandro?

I honestly think he would be absolutely class. I really rate him, he's one of those players that scores a lot of half chances and turns nothing into something. There's a lot of improving to do, but he'd be a great signing.

I really don't see a good year ahead for River though :o

Replacement for Lisandro?

I honestly think he would be absolutely class. I really rate him' date=' he's one of those players that scores a lot of half chances and turns nothing into something. There's a lot of improving to do, but he'd be a great signing.

I really don't see a good year ahead for River though :o[/quote']

Yes, replacement for Lisandro. I never saw him playing (only in one occasion I guess) so I needed to hear a more knowledgeable opinion. Do you think he really has what it takes to fill in Lisandro´s spot? We´re kind of apprehensive here in Portugal because we think that if he doesn´t adapt to Europe we will have a hard time. Knowing that he has been benched several times in the NT by our loanee Renteria doesn´t help either :o. Also, people compare him to Farias. Any veracity in this comparison?

great thread as allways Radabe.:D

i got Federico MANCUELLO before the changes and have had a couple of offers of 3 mil + ,

should i cash in or is he a real superstar in the making?

i also have the following players from Arg.

Ignacio CANUTO

Anibal DOMENEGHINI

Alexis MACHUCA

Leandro VELAZQUEZ

and Daniel VILLALBA

ive read a little on wiki about these guys but you seem to know alot more about there potential .

so who to keep and who to cash in on?

any help would be great, :D

cheers.:P

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

Im struggling to find up to date stats for the league :confused: I know the Guardian isnt the best sometimes but they still seem to have last seasons there??

Im looking for some info on some Huracan players and, the team in general really..

Ivan Nadal, Gaston Beraldi, German Zarza, Kevin Cura, Ezequiel Filippetto, Luciano Nieto and Ariel Colzera..

How are they doing? Are any keepers?

Is there anything i should know about the rest of the team? I notice a lot of the key players are of the older generation.. Should i be looking for replacements??

not that much of a surprise - argentina's been a mess for years with all the politics and corruption, football clubs are held to ransom by the thugs who demand all sorts of freebies from the clubs (and get them), clubs sell the economic rights to young players to outside investors (likely money launderers) for a fraction of their value those investors demand the sale of said player and the club gets very little (hurucan owned 10% of javier pastore's rights when they 'sold' him to palermo) and it was eventually going to hurt the clubs bigtime as even the likes of river and boca are in deep trouble financially

We could see some big things happening then ?

Clubs dissolving ?

Players being released?

Young starlets and big players moving to European teams on the cheap ?

Who knows, will be exciting though

Cant believe its been allowed to get into the state it has tbh, government should of acted a LONG time ago

keep the first 2 - forlin is very highly rated and otamendi was capped for the recent WC game against ecuador and also is highly rated' date=' have no idea about roncaglia[/quote']

I don't have a definite answer on this either...however i did notice that his real club has now been changed to Espanyol. Guessing he's moved there along with pillud. personally im hanging on to him for that reason. unless you need the cash then i'd keep him as if he plays then has the potential to rise quite a bit. if not then you'll still have made a profit :D

J

I don't have a definite answer on this either...however i did notice that his real club has now been changed to Espanyol. Guessing he's moved there along with pillud. personally im hanging on to him for that reason. unless you need the cash then i'd keep him as if he plays then has the potential to rise quite a bit. if not then you'll still have made a profit :D

J

didnt realise roncaglia had gone to espanyol - with jarque's passing i guess that means he has a good chance of getting games there (as callous as that sounds)

Will Trecarichi feature much at Huracan. He's long been touted as a hot prospect but never broke through into the Sevilla side.

I think Trecarichi is going to be the best riser of Argentina.

I think Bolatti is going to rise too... He is only 86 and he played the last match Argentina vs Rusia. I think he must be 88 - 89.

Mussachio of River is playing well as center. I think he is going to have a big rise in next period.