Argentinian Analysis

Radebe20

Re: Argentinian Analysis

I think Trecarichi is going to be the best riser of Argentina.

I think Bolatti is going to rise too... He is only 86 and he played the last match Argentina vs Rusia. I think he must be 88 - 89.

Mussachio of River is playing well as center. I think he is going to have a big rise in next period.

wat will musachio rise too?

I think Trecarichi is going to be the best riser of Argentina.

I think Bolatti is going to rise too... He is only 86 and he played the last match Argentina vs Rusia. I think he must be 88 - 89.

Mussachio of River is playing well as center. I think he is going to have a big rise in next period.

ive been waitin for trecarichi too rise for years wat wil he rise too u think?:D

Nicolas Otamendi

fernando Tobio

Jaun forlin

Emir Faccoli

will any of these four rise?

Im not sure about Nicolas Otamendi he was fantastic last year not sure if he can repeat that but i dont see him rising :(' date=' if he does rise which i dont expect it will be by 1 or 2 points

Juan Forlin could rise he just moved to Espanyol depends on how they do, but to me i don't see them doing too well so he may rise by +1 pr 2 but if Espanyol dont play well then expect no movment or a drop or +1

Tobio looks interesting he could rise to around 86 BUT that is if he plays regular for Velez which at the moment he isn't, he didnt feature last year when they won the Clausura Championship and with players like Otamendi there it could be hard for him to make it into the team so for short term he wont rise, but as he has played a few games for Argentina U 20's i expect him to be playing for Velez as a regular in the future so he WILL rise but not shortime :)

Emir Faccoli will rise if he plays regular which at the moment i not sure about if he does rise it should rise to around 86/87

What is going on with Lucas Viatri? Should I sell this guy?

He had a massive rse of around 10+ so im not sure if he will be able to rise much, he has been signed by Siena (but wasnt alowed to leave Argentina) but he had a criminal charge of Armed Robbery in 2008 so im not sure about if he is alowed to play for Siena yet???? can find any news on him because i have seen as recent as September 2009 he was playing for Boca Juniors and scored. I like the look of him and in a better Siena team (if thats the team he plays for??) with Ekdal etc.. he will rise to around 87/88 but if he stays at Boca the i dunno he may get a small rise of +1

CABALLERO' date=' Pablo FFwd 23 80 £1.9M

NOIR, Ricardo Daniel FFwd 22 83 £3.4M

i was just about to sell these players ... what do you think ???

cheers[/quote']

Noir is ok but with Palacio gone he seems to be 2nd choice from the bench as Palcios place has gone to Mouche so he could rise so atleast 85/86 if he plays more. but with the other strikers like Viatti i dont think he will play enough to rise/

I dont know the other guy that well so couldnt really comment

Given that Otamendi still starts for Argentina' date=' surely he has good chances of rising further? :confused:[/quote']

Yeah he does it just that im not sure how much he could rise, if he keeps playing for Argentina and doing well for Velez then i could see him rising but from 86 max he could rise to is 88, i did see him yesterday and he was fantastic (for Argentina) he was easilly the best defender there, i just dont see him hitting 89+ untill he moves to a better team outside Argentina.

Yeah he does it just that im not sure how much he could rise' date=' if he keeps playing for Argentina and doing well for Velez then i could see him rising but from 86 max he could rise to is 88, i did see him yesterday and he was fantastic (for Argentina) he was easilly the best defender there, i just dont see him hitting 89+ untill he moves to a better team outside Argentina.[/quote']

I don't think he played that well last night. Certainly, as a defensive group, Argentina were absolutely abysmal, but it would be unfair to heap the blame on Otamendi. The marking for the first goal was horrific, while the defending for the second wasn't much better - noone reacted once the ball deflected off the wall. Like I said, I wouldn't necessarily blame Otamendi for all the defensive mistakes, but there was little organisation at the back last night, and you often have to look towards your centre-backs if that is the case (although Heinze and Zannetti, as senior squad members, should shoulder some responsibility as well).

I don't think he played that well last night. Certainly' date=' as a defensive group, Argentina were absolutely abysmal, but it would be unfair to heap the blame on Otamendi. The marking for the first goal was horrific, while the defending for the second wasn't much better - noone reacted once the ball deflected off the wall. Like I said, I wouldn't necessarily blame Otamendi for all the defensive mistakes, but there was little organisation at the back last night, and you often have to look towards your centre-backs if that is the case (although Heinze and Zannetti, as senior squad members, should shoulder some responsibility as well).[/quote']

Na Nicolas did well it was the other like Zanetti who was terrible he was let down by the other players to be honest, he was the best for Argentina in defence so that good for Otamendi :D

Given that Otamendi still starts for Argentina' date=' surely he has good chances of rising further? :confused:[/quote']

Defence wise, Argentina looked rubbish and if they sack Maradonna assuming they fail to qualify for the World Cup there is no guarantee Otamendi will figure in the new managers plans.

After all its the defence that has let Argentina down and on that basis he has just as good chance as staying put come the ratings review in 5 months time.

To all subscribers!!

Firstly to apologise. It has been a hectic couple of months so many of your questions and PMs have gone unanswered.

Me and Argentina now have a new home, here.

It is currently in progress, but I would be more than happy to answer any of the questions I have missed, and that you would still like answering.

• 1 month later...

Apologies if this player is mentioned in the previous umpteen pages, I haven't got time to check.

Alejandro Gomez 3 goals in 8 starts from midfiled for San Lorenzo. I am in a competitive league looking at young(ish) wingers as I need one with a long term future. He's available. Could this be the guy?

Cheers