Argentinian Analysis

Radebe20

Re: Argentinian Analysis

Done 5 out of 20 teams, at the end of the season, all smack on rating predictions. There are a lot of Argentine thread, but this is the one you know to trust!! :P

Anyway, if you want the rest doing, let me know. I don't know how much my work is needed nowadays with all the coverage Argentina is getting.

Ciao.

Done 5 out of 20 teams' date=' at the end of the season, all smack on rating predictions. There are a lot of Argentine thread, but this is the one you know to trust!! :P

Anyway, if you want the rest doing, let me know. I don't know how much my work is needed nowadays with all the coverage Argentina is getting.

Ciao.[/quote']

Spot once again Radebe and I think il be the first to say your scouting is particularly accurate making you the number 1 thread for Argentine football!!

One question which im a little lost off with but sure you can put me right, how is it that teams like Arsenal De Sarandi, Banfield and Colon have not had your rating predictions in place whereas Independiente etc. have? Surely a simple answer but one which I cant work out :confused:

Cheers

Spot once again Radebe and I think il be the first to say your scouting is particularly accurate making you the number 1 thread for Argentine football!!

One question which im a little lost off with but sure you can put me right' date=' how is it that teams like Arsenal De Sarandi, Banfield and Colon have not had your rating predictions in place whereas Independiente etc. have? Surely a simple answer but one which I cant work out :confused:

Cheers[/quote']

The first 5 teams have been updated for this years Apertura. The other 15 are still left from the last time around, so have scribbles etc all over them!

Done 5 out of 20 teams' date=' at the end of the season, all smack on rating predictions. There are a lot of Argentine thread, but this is the one you know to trust!! :P

Ciao.[/quote']

Ah, I thought you'd forgotten all about this Thomas! I'm up for seeing what you have to say for the final 15 teams, even if it's just to see how accurate the few predictions I have offered actually are! :P

Also, I quick thought on James Rodriguez - do you think he has a chance of going to 85? My thinking behind this is that Pastore managed to rise that high after the Apertura, and although Rodriguez wasn't quite as impressive as Pastore was in their respective campaigns, Rodriguez does have an Apertura winners medal to his name. What dya reckon?

Ah' date=' I thought you'd forgotten all about this Thomas! I'm up for seeing what you have to say for the final 15 teams, even if it's just to see how accurate the few predictions I have offered actually are! :P

Also, I quick thought on James Rodriguez - do you think he has a chance of going to 85? My thinking behind this is that Pastore managed to rise that high after the Apertura, and although Rodriguez wasn't quite as impressive as Pastore was in their respective campaigns, Rodriguez does have an Apertura winners medal to his name. What dya reckon?[/quote']

Final 14 teams now, just did Estudiantes.

There's a 1 point difference between Rodriguez and Pastore. Pastore scored more goals, and along with De Federico and Bolatti was Huracan's star player. You can see how important they were by looking at this years Huracan. Pastore also had the European rumours, and NT rumours.

Rodriguez has been out of this world in some games, and been indifferent in other. He hasn't been Banfield's best, or even up there. Don't get me wrong, on occasions he has been the best player on the pitch, but not consistently.

If Banfield had not have had such a good season I think he would have only got 83, but the great season will push him to the 84.

Final 14 teams now' date=' just did Estudiantes.

There's a 1 point difference between Rodriguez and Pastore. Pastore scored more goals, and along with De Federico and Bolatti was Huracan's star player. You can see how important they were by looking at this years Huracan. Pastore also had the European rumours, and NT rumours.

Rodriguez has been out of this world in some games, and been indifferent in other. He hasn't been Banfield's best, or even up there. Don't get me wrong, on occasions he has been the best player on the pitch, but not consistently.

If Banfield had not have had such a good season I think he would have only got 83, but the great season will push him to the 84.[/quote']

Fair analysis. I think you're right by saying that he wasn't as influential to Banfield as Pastore was to Huracan, which is clearly outlined by Huracan's shocking Apertura. However, Rodriguez does have the European rumours, although talks of a move to Udinese have died down in the last week or so. In balance, 84 is probably right this time, but I certainly wouldn't begrudge SM rising him to 85! :D

Thought I'd bump this and get people aware of what's going on. Everyone, Tom won't predict these ratings if there's no interest, so get him off his lazy backside! :D

Also Tom, I was having another look at your predictions and I have an issue with Ismael Quilez of Colon. I don't think he should go as high as 84 because he was added to the DB pretty late during the Apertura. I don't know the specific date, but he had at least 7-8 starts (probably more) for Colon by this time. With this in mind, I would have though that SM would only rise him to 82-83, but will they just forget this fact, dya reckon?

Thought I'd bump this and get people aware of what's going on. Everyone' date=' Tom won't predict these ratings if there's no interest, so get him off his lazy backside! :D

Also Tom, I was having another look at your predictions and I have an issue with Ismael Quilez of Colon. I don't think he should go as high as 84 because he was added to the DB pretty late during the Apertura. I don't know the specific date, but he had at least 7-8 starts (probably more) for Colon by this time. With this in mind, I would have though that SM would only rise him to 82-83, but will they just forget this fact, dya reckon?[/quote']

Yes I agree with Andy, Come on Tom we get off your bum and help the forum with your Argentinian thread, that's why so many people voted for you in the Forumer World Cup, you helped us all throughout the year with general forum stuff and with your superb Argentinian thread.

I just started a WC with Boca and want to start in another WC with River Plate.

I would be very happy if Radebe20 makes his predictions for this two teams :)

I know nothing about argentine football and really don´t know which players

to sell and which to keep. If someone else can help i would be very happy.

Don´t want to make big mistakes in th first few days.

I looked at the squads and noticed both teams are not updated correctly.

Some players are missing.

Boca :

Monzon, Luciano 22 85 is still at Real Betis, his loan ended in June !!!

Gunino, Adrian 20 78 is still at Danubio.

Gracian, Leandro 27 85 is still at Aris but the loan is over.

Just read that Boca loaned him again today, to Independiente.

Chavez,Christian is born 16th june 1989 according to transfermarkt.de

in the game and in wikipedia it is 1986, don´t know which is correct.

River Plate :

Ferrero,Alexis 30 86 is still a free agent

Diaz,Juan 22 86 is still at Estudiantes

In these two cases the player popup already shows River Plate as real life club, so SM knows about it, but the players are still not in the river squad in WC´s created today.

How long does it take normally until squads are updated ?

I don´t want to start my River game before the squad is complete as both

players could be useful.

In Boca´s case i am thinking about resigning and starting again with

Monzon and Gunino, but i signed already one good player and don´t know

if i would get him again.

So, how good are Monzon and Gunino ? Is it worth it to start the game

again ?

What will be the next ratings of this three Boca Players ?

CHAVEZ, Cristian 23 84

9 matches , 7 of the subbed.

MOUCHE, Pablo 22 84

10 matches always subbed

DIAZ, Damián 23 84 he is on loan at universidad catolica in chile

14 games 8 goal 8 assists , but a weaker league.

will chile be reviewed at the same time as Argentina ?

I am thinking about using them i swap deals with external clubs,

but i don`t know if one of them is rising and should be kept.

I just started a WC with Boca and want to start in another WC with River Plate.

I would be very happy if Radebe20 makes his predictions for this two teams :)

I know nothing about argentine football and really don´t know which players

to sell and which to keep. If someone else can help i would be very happy.

Don´t want to make big mistakes in th first few days.

I looked at the squads and noticed both teams are not updated correctly.

Some players are missing.

Boca :

Monzon' date=' Luciano 22 85 is still at Real Betis, his loan ended in June !!!

Gunino, Adrian 20 78 is still at Danubio.

Gracian, Leandro 27 85 is still at Aris but the loan is over.

Just read that Boca loaned him again today, to Independiente.

Chavez,Christian is born 16th june 1989 according to transfermarkt.de

in the game and in wikipedia it is 1986, don´t know which is correct.

River Plate :

Ferrero,Alexis 30 86 is still a free agent

Diaz,Juan 22 86 is still at Estudiantes

In these two cases the player popup already shows River Plate as real life club, so SM knows about it, but the players are still not in the river squad in WC´s created today.

How long does it take normally until squads are updated ?

I don´t want to start my River game before the squad is complete as both

players could be useful.

In Boca´s case i am thinking about resigning and starting again with

Monzon and Gunino, but i signed already one good player and don´t know

if i would get him again.

So, how good are Monzon and Gunino ? Is it worth it to start the game

again ?[/quote']

I love Gunino but he is going to have to wait until Ibarra retires, and I don't know how long that will be. Monzon is ok, Maradona has called him up occasionally, but he's nothing particularly special.

What will be the next ratings of this three Boca Players ?

CHAVEZ' date=' Cristian 23 84

9 matches , 7 of the subbed.

MOUCHE, Pablo 22 84

10 matches always subbed

DIAZ, Damián 23 84 he is on loan at universidad catolica in chile

14 games 8 goal 8 assists , but a weaker league.

will chile be reviewed at the same time as Argentina ?

I am thinking about using them i swap deals with external clubs,

but i don`t know if one of them is rising and should be kept.[/quote']

Chile will be reviewed at the same time.

I expect Chavez and Mouche to stay, although I've been quite impressed with Mouche this term.

I think Diaz's move is actually permanent, meaning his scope for rising isn't very high, although he is banging the goals in.

hello radabe as a massive fan of argintinan footy myself i have been mightly impressived by a rb belive it or not his name is jose san roman i think hes awesome and hes got great potential to become rb for his country and i think hes got everything apart from hes A little inconsistent , what do you think mate i would love to hear your view on him cuz i dont think many people unless they watch argentinan footy would have heard of him:)

Thanks for all the help in this thread :). I have few questions though:

Assuming I have a very limited budget (4th div. challenge...), which guys of the following would:

a) Rise more than others in the list (--> make more money) next update

B) Be good for long-term talent

(Can be same name in both :D ).

RODRIGUEZ, Patricio

BERTOGLIO, Facundo

RODRIGUEZ, James

ALBIL, Damián

VALENTINI, Nahuel

GOMEZ, Jonathan David

FILIPPETTO, Ezequiel

VITTOR, Sergio

MARCHESIN, Augustín

CASTILLEJOS, Gonzalo

Thanks for the help!

hello radabe as a massive fan of argintinan footy myself i have been mightly impressived by a rb belive it or not his name is jose san roman i think hes awesome and hes got great potential to become rb for his country and i think hes got everything apart from hes A little inconsistent ' date=' what do you think mate i would love to hear your view on him cuz i dont think many people unless they watch argentinan footy would have heard of him:)[/quote']

Tigre have got some great young players. Roman, as you mention, and Oliva both came from River, then there's the massively rated Blanco as well. Tigre are really shaky at the back though, which is doing Oliva and Roman's confidence or reputation any favours at all. As for National team right back, there are a few players who are a way ahead of him. Gaston Diaz, Angeleri, Grana are all more worthy candidates from the Primera at this moment in time.

Guys should I sell Noir from BocA?:)

This is a tricky one. Noir got his break through' date=' along with Viatri, when Palermo and Palacio were both out injured. He impressed a lot, and a mutli million dollar move to Internacional fell through at the final moment. Since then, he's had it tough. Palermo and Palacio returned and he fell to fourth in the order, behind Viatri who scored a bucket load at the same time. Palacio then left, and things were looking up for Noir, until Gaitan got tried up front and has since impressed massively. This leaves Noir 4th in the pecking order again, and in need of a transfer to realise and reach his potential. Boca though, know how good he is and are demanding a huge fee, whilst at the same time, his lack of football means all the prospective buyers don't see this potential and talent, and are refusing to pay the necessary amount. It's a bit of a vicious circle for him.

Thanks for all the help in this thread :). I have few questions though:

Assuming I have a very limited budget (4th div. challenge...), which guys of the following would:

a) Rise more than others in the list (--> make more money) next update

B) Be good for long-term talent

(Can be same name in both :D ).

RODRIGUEZ, Patricio - Rise of +5 or so, top top talent.

BERTOGLIO, Facundo - Rise of +7 or so, very good talent.

RODRIGUEZ, James - Rise to 83/84, and also a great future.

ALBIL, Damián - Will get a healthy rise but firther to that, nothing, as Orion is number one now.

VALENTINI, Nahuel - +5, and will get another small rise further to that. Not really a massive talent though in my eyes.

GOMEZ, Jonathan David - Skilful tricky player, but misses an awful lot of good chances. Wouldn't like to call his future, but should rise to 83.

FILIPPETTO, Ezequiel - +6 or there abouts, average player in my eyes.

VITTOR, Sergio - Doubt he will rise, but one of my favourite players and has a big future.

MARCHESIN, Augustín - Covering for Caranta, but doing a good job, and I never liked Caranta anyway!

CASTILLEJOS, Gonzalo - Brought in to help Salcedo and get some goals. Should go to about 82, and then some after that.

Thanks for the help!

See blue.

Have done a little write up on Atletico Tucuman, and will try get the other teams done reasonably soon.

Hi Radebe first of all I would like to say thanks for a very informative and well put together thread.:D

I would also like your opinion on Pablo Pintos who appears to have made a solid start at San Lorenzo?

Thank you very much in advance of any reply you make and your time is greatly appreciated.

Regards

Mike

Hi Radebe first of all I would like to say thanks for a very informative and well put together thread.:D

I would also like your opinion on Pablo Pintos who appears to have made a solid start at San Lorenzo?

Thank you very much in advance of any reply you make and your time is greatly appreciated.

Regards

Mike

Yeah, he is first choice right back by default really, but don't let that take anything away from him. I'm interested to see how far they push him this term as they don't have another natural right back to cover him, and he's already had a busy Apertura with the Copa Sud. Another from the San Lorenzo defence to look out for is Fernando Meza, who should be added during the changes.

Yeah I watched a few clips of Pintos online and he looks very composed on the ball. If he can continue to play at that level then I can see him having a good future in the game.

What do you reckon for any rating change for him this time round?

I would have thought a +2 would have been about right?

Also I meant to mention in earlier post...do you know how Marco Perez is doing at Gimnasia La Plata? and do you think he could have a good future in the game? I know a lot of Colombian followers were tipping him for big big things in the game

Yeah I watched a few clips of Pintos online and he looks very composed on the ball. If he can continue to play at that level then I can see him having a good future in the game.

What do you reckon for any rating change for him this time round?

I would have thought a +2 would have been about right?

Yeah he'll go to 86. He's been quite unlucky in the right back is Uruguay's strongest position, else he'd be fighting for a WC place. As it is he has Fucile, Pereira and Diogo ahead of him which is a shame, although he may well have a chance at getting in as a back up right midfielder!

R.E. Perez;

He's just going to play a bit part, as they continue to nurture him and gradually feed him into the first team. GLP have had a big goal scoring problem for a while now though so if he can prove his worth then the spot is there to be made his. He's shown great flashes, but hasn't really had the opportunity to impress on a regular basis as of yet.