Sign in to follow this  
Radebe20

Argentinian Analysis

Re: Argentinian Analysis

How much can Albil(78) and Franco Jara(80) get?

If the changes had been done at the end of the Apertura Albil would have got 85, but Orion is now first choice and that will be clear to SM. I can see him only getting 83, maybe 84 for the Club World Cup heroics.

Jara was nailed on for an 84, but his recent cameo and goal for Argentina B vs Costa Rica may have pushed him up to an 85. He's really come into his own this term though, and it wouldn't surprise me if he ended up in Europe in summer.

Benavidez is on loan in second division at Tiro Federal since two weeks and played 90 minutes in his first match.

Radebe , are the Boca Youngsters

Asis

Scoppa

Sauro

Munoz

worth keeping ?

Short term or long term prospects or not good at all ?

Radebe' date=' I see that Exequiel BENAVIDEZ and Nicolás GAITAN are not playing, so should I sell them?

edit : now I see that Gaitan is playin :o[/quote']

As Damian says below, Benavidez is out on loan. He has had to compete with Battaglia and Medel which has been hard, and the fact he has only been loaned is a sign of Boca's intentions for the kid. Loans are a pretty rare thing within Argentina. Depends if you want short term or long term.

Benavidez is on loan in second division at Tiro Federal since two weeks and played 90 minutes in his first match.

Radebe ' date=' are the Boca Youngsters

Asis

Scoppa

Sauro

Munoz

worth keeping ?

Short term or long term prospects or not good at all ?[/quote']

Munoz will play a big part this Clausura, and is widely regarded as a future Argentine CB. Sauro is also a good talent, and I seem to remember is currently injured. Asis went to Porto didn't he? Think he has crashed and burnt. Scoppa also went to Portugal and I haven't heard anything of him since...

radebe ' date='who are the most talented players in argentina league this season and what will they rise to??[/quote']

I am not radebe, and I do not know many Argentinian superstars, but Leonel Galeano is a must buy. He is only 74-75, and he has even been picked by the NT;)

I am not radebe' date=' and I do not know many Argentinian superstars, but Leonel Galeano is a must buy. He is only 74-75, and he has even been picked by the NT;)[/quote']

what do your predict will be his next rating change??

Guys should I sell Noir from BocA?:)
This is a tricky one. Noir got his break through' date=' along with Viatri, when Palermo and Palacio were both out injured. He impressed a lot, and a mutli million dollar move to Internacional fell through at the final moment. Since then, he's had it tough. Palermo and Palacio returned and he fell to fourth in the order, behind Viatri who scored a bucket load at the same time. Palacio then left, and things were looking up for Noir, until Gaitan got tried up front and has since impressed massively. This leaves Noir 4th in the pecking order again, and in need of a transfer to realise and reach his potential. Boca though, know how good he is and are demanding a huge fee, whilst at the same time, his lack of football means all the prospective buyers don't see this potential and talent, and are refusing to pay the necessary amount. It's a bit of a vicious circle for him.[/quote']

Noir's just joined Barcelona on loan for a year with a view towards a permanent move. Good eh? Afraid not, as it's Ecuador's Barcelona. Might be time to sell...

Noir's just joined Barcelona on loan for a year with a view towards a permanent move. Good eh? Afraid not' date=' as it's Ecuador's Barcelona. Might be time to sell...[/quote']

I sold him las week, so when I read BARCELONA...:D

You got me:o

Noir's just joined Barcelona on loan for a year with a view towards a permanent move. Good eh? Afraid not' date=' as it's Ecuador's Barcelona. Might be time to sell...[/quote']

My mistake - his loan move has no option to make the move permanent. Perhaps he's still in Boca's plans after all...

How will Cristialdo do in the rating changes can someone tell me

Today, he'd get a +1. However, he will see his chances limited in the Clausura thanks to the arrival (or return, I should say) of Santiago Silva and the longer it takes for SM to get to Argentina, the worse his chances of rising will get.

Hi. can you tell me if its worth keeping any of these players after their latest rating change:

Jorge DE OLIVERA

Luciano AUED

Lucas Nahuel CASTRO

Denis STRACQUALURSI

Ezequiel FILIPPETTO

Damian ABIL

Hernan GRANA

Alexis MACHUCA

Diego NOVARETTI

Maximiliano NUNEZ

Franco JARA

Fabian BORDAGARAY

Gonzalo CASTILLEJOS

Ivan MARCONE

Cristian MENENDEZ

Daniel VILLALBA

Ismael QUILEZ

Leonel GALEANO

Facundo BERTOGLIO

Maxi OLIVA

Many Thanks! :D

Hi. can you tell me if its worth keeping any of these players after their latest rating change:

Jorge DE OLIVERA

Luciano AUED

Lucas Nahuel CASTRO

Denis STRACQUALURSI

Ezequiel FILIPPETTO

Damian ABIL

Hernan GRANA

Alexis MACHUCA

Diego NOVARETTI

Maximiliano NUNEZ

Franco JARA

Fabian BORDAGARAY

Gonzalo CASTILLEJOS

Ivan MARCONE

Cristian MENENDEZ

Daniel VILLALBA

Ismael QUILEZ

Leonel GALEANO

Facundo BERTOGLIO

Maxi OLIVA

Many Thanks! :D

I'd suggest you'd keep these

Hi, can you tell me if these players will rise in the future?

Nicolas Gaitan 86

Pablo Mouche 84

Ricardo Noir 82

Lucas Pratto 80

Lucas Viatri 85

Javier Garcia 84

Luciano Monzon 86

Gabriel Paletta 86

Ezequiel Munoz 82

Matias Gimenez 86

Gary Medel 87

Sebastian Prediger 86