Argentinian Analysis

Radebe20

Re: Argentinian Analysis

Fantastic thread Radebe...

Ive been reading your thread with alot of interest and was wondering if you would be interested in, or have the time to do the following? (ive seen a similar set of questions asked in the big brazilian thread...think its Insiders?).

Could you...

1. Give 5 predictions in terms of who you see moving to Europe soon...either from rumours/reports you've seen or in terms of your own thoughts.

2. Could you list your top ten talents (say those under 20 years of age) still playing in Argentina who you think have a BIG future ahead of them?

3. Could you list your argentina based under 20 year old "dream team"...(442 formation)?

Cheers and keep up the great work...appreciated by many!!!

Hi Radebe, please could you list a name of ten or so best young talents who are coming out of Argentina atm, 70-80 rated if possible!

Thanks,

Hunty :)

EDIT: Just saw the post above has basically asked the same question :o, oh well, still answer please.. :)

Fantastic thread Radebe...

Ive been reading your thread with alot of interest and was wondering if you would be interested in' date=' or have the time to do the following? (ive seen a similar set of questions asked in the big brazilian thread...think its Insiders?).

Could you...

1. Give 5 predictions in terms of who you see moving to Europe soon...either from rumours/reports you've seen or in terms of your own thoughts.

2. Could you list your top ten talents (say those under 20 years of age) still playing in Argentina who you think have a BIG future ahead of them?

3. Could you list your argentina based under 20 year old "dream team"...(442 formation)?

Cheers and keep up the great work...appreciated by many!!![/quote']

Hi Radebe' date=' please could you list a name of ten or so best [b']young[/b] talents who are coming out of Argentina atm, 70-80 rated if possible!

Thanks,

Hunty :)

EDIT: Just saw the post above has basically asked the same question :o, oh well, still answer please.. :)

Great mind think alike, or so they say...

Yep, I reckon I could muster a little something up using the above pointers.

Tom, i've noticed Zuculini has only started 4 games so far, these stats are from ESPN, is that right? If so, is he injured or just out of favour? My Rochdale are skint (again :rolleyes::D) so debating on whether to cash in now and get him back at a later date (which won't be a problem I think :D)

Tom' date=' i've noticed Zuculini has only started 4 games so far, these stats are from ESPN, is that right? If so, is he injured or just out of favour? My Rochdale are skint (again :rolleyes::D) so debating on whether to cash in now and get him back at a later date (which won't be a problem I think :D)[/quote']

Zuculini will never be out of favour, he's special. Was injured after the u20s, and took a month longer than expected to return. He's only started 3 matches this Clausura, the last 3, and is it a coincidence that Racing have won all 3? I don't think it is, he's got a massive future and will be somewhere like Juve this summer. As for a rise, he might get a plus 1 or so, but nothing massive, so if you're sure you can get him back then it might be worth cashing in.

Sorry if i sound rude but is this going to be fifnished before the Argentin rating changes?

If not could you just make a quick list of all the big risers from the teams left

All the predictions are done except the last 2 aren't they? I'll do a big risers post before the changes also.

Excellent thread once more Radebe20.

I have a few Argentinian players. Can you help with predicted ratings for the following. Based on if the ratings were done tomorrow.

Cristian VILLAGRA (RIVER PLATE) 87>

Mariano UGLESSICH (VELEZ SARSFIELD) 88>

Fabián VARGAS (BOCA JUNIORS) 88>

Ignacio PIATTI (GIMNASIA) 87>

Emanuel PIO (BANFIELD) 84>

Lucas VIATRI (BOCA JUNIORS) 85>

Ricardo Daniel NOIR (BOCA JUNIORS) 83>

Jonathan CRISTALDO (VELEZ SARSFIELD) 84>

Thnaks

Radebe, I´m stunned with this thread. Top quality. Here goes my Leeds making another 50M profit :D

I also have a couple of questions. I am very interested in 3 players of HURACAN. They are De Frederico (spelling?), Javier Pastore and Mario Bolatti. The first 2 are linked to Porto and Bolatti is on loan from us. Porto and Huracan have a good relationships B)

I´ve noticed that Bolatti is playing a more offensive role (AM?) and he has been brilliant. Pastore and De Frederico seem like top prospects. So, any word you can give on them?

are there any players below 500k that are decent prospects ?

i am skint and play in a really difficult custom setup.

thanks

i currently have machuca and mancuello. are they any good ?

Just flick through the ratings and look out for the big risers' date=' I'll make a big risers post for Argentina pretty soon.

Mancuello is a big riser, but more than that, the kid is class. He's injured at the moment, but will be back relatively soon. Machuca is a whole different story, in fact, he's either playing division 3 football or he has quit football...

Excellent thread once more Radebe20.

I have a few Argentinian players. Can you help with predicted ratings for the following. Based on if the ratings were done tomorrow.

Cristian VILLAGRA (RIVER PLATE) 87>88/87

Mariano UGLESSICH (VELEZ SARSFIELD) 88> At Arsenal now, be lucky to keep his 88, 87 is pretty certain.

Fabián VARGAS (BOCA JUNIORS) 88> SHOULD get 89, probably stay 88 though.

Ignacio PIATTI (GIMNASIA) 87>86/87

Emanuel PIO (BANFIELD) 83>85

Lucas VIATRI (BOCA JUNIORS) 85>85

Ricardo Daniel NOIR (BOCA JUNIORS) 83>83

Jonathan CRISTALDO (VELEZ SARSFIELD) 84> Can't get past the on form Lopez and on loan Larrivey, stay at 84 for now but major talent.

Thnaks

Last 3 won't rise but doesn't mean they don't have big futures...

Radebe' date=' I´m stunned with this thread. Top quality. Here goes my Leeds making another 50M profit :D

I also have a couple of questions. I am very interested in 3 players of [b']HURACAN[/b]. They are De Frederico (spelling?), Javier Pastore and Mario Bolatti. The first 2 are linked to Porto and Bolatti is on loan from us. Porto and Huracan have a good relationships B)

I´ve noticed that Bolatti is playing a more offensive role (AM?) and he has been brilliant. Pastore and De Frederico seem like top prospects. So, any word you can give on them?

Huracan have been great this Clausura, some of the football has been top notch, great to watch, and the appearance of the 3 you mention at the same time as this new Huracan is no coincidence.

Bolatti, first of all, is utter class. Was he DM at Porto? He's playing pretty much CM at Huracan, but he loves to get forward. Pastore IS as good as people say, but he's formed some good partnerships at Huracan, and I don't know how well he would fit into another country. A bit like Hleb has been maybe, time will tell. I think De Federico is better than Pastore, he's been nurtured and now is his time. I imagining him moving onto Europe, although I'm not sure Porto would be best for him. A club like Recreativo, and then a big club would suit him better, but we shall see.

Although they will never be massive, Nieto and Cesar Gonzalez are both worth a mention also, the latter is a Venezuelan international.

Huracan have been great this Clausura' date=' some of the football has been top notch, great to watch, and the appearance of the 3 you mention at the same time as this new Huracan is no coincidence.

Bolatti, first of all, is utter class. Was he DM at Porto? He's playing pretty much CM at Huracan, but he loves to get forward. Pastore IS as good as people say, but he's formed some good partnerships at Huracan, and I don't know how well he would fit into another country. A bit like Hleb has been maybe, time will tell. I think De Federico is better than Pastore, he's been nurtured and now is his time. I imagining him moving onto Europe, although I'm not sure Porto would be best for him. A club like Recreativo, and then a big club would suit him better, but we shall see.

Although they will never be massive, Nieto and Cesar Gonzalez are both worth a mention also, the latter is a Venezuelan international.[/quote']

Yes, Bolatti always played as a DM in Porto, and he never got going despite a lot of first team opportunities. Bolatti already said that even though there are a lot of teams showing interest on him (some Italian clubs, and Argentinian ones as well) he wants to return to Porto in June "to write a completely different story". But the rumour is he will be used in a part exchange for Javier Pastore. So, from what you say, I suppose either way Porto will win?

Never heard about Cesar Gonzalez, but Nieto has come along with me in some teams.

Yes' date=' Bolatti always played as a DM in Porto, and he never got going despite a lot of first team opportunities. Bolatti already said that even though there are a lot of teams showing interest on him (some Italian clubs, and Argentinian ones as well) he wants to return to Porto in June "to write a completely different story". But the rumour is he will be used in a part exchange for Javier Pastore. So, from what you say, I suppose either way Porto will win?

Never heard about Cesar Gonzalez, but Nieto has come along with me in some teams.[/quote']

I don't think there would be much point in Bolatti going back, I can't see him getting sufficient chances to overhaul Fernando or Meireles, and then you have Costa, who I've heard the fans like? And beyond that there is the Porto youth system, so I think Bolatti, who at the age of 24 should be looking for first team football, would be better somewhere like Estudiantes where he can play Copa Libertadores football and see what happens from there.

Pastore would be a different story. You've developed Hulk very well, and you'll also do very well to keep him. The Argentine contingent at Porto could be perfect for Pastore, and then maybe a loan? I can tell you Huracan won't be letting him leave for cheap though.

I don't think there would be much point in Bolatti going back' date=' I can't see him getting sufficient chances to overhaul Fernando or Meireles, and then you have Costa, who I've heard the fans like? And beyond that there is the Porto youth system, so I think Bolatti, who at the age of 24 should be looking for first team football, would be better somewhere like Estudiantes where he can play Copa Libertadores football and see what happens from there.

Pastore would be a different story. You've developed Hulk very well, and you'll also do very well to keep him. The Argentine contingent at Porto could be perfect for Pastore, and then maybe a loan? I can tell you Huracan won't be letting him leave for cheap though.[/quote']

Yes, agreed with the first point, but don´t forget that the possibility of Lucho Gonzalez leaving is high, which leaves a open spot in the midfield trio (Fernando, Meireles and plus one more). With Guarin and Pele dissapointing a lot, there isn´t really anyone who can provide cover. Tomas Costa could be an option, but personally I don´t think he has the quality to be a starter - yet. Perhaps over the course of next year, but for me he is still too "green". And about Pastore, Lisandro is leaving almost guaranteed to Inter Milan (lost Adriano, will probably lose Crespo, Julio Cruz and Suazo next year as well, this leaves Balotteli and Ibrahimovic - they need one more and Mourinho already confirmed his interest.), and again, this leaves an open spot in the attack, as Hulk is playing more of a winger right now (well, not right now. He is injured). And his rather high price can be matched in two ways: giving Bolatti to "smooth" the cost or/and buying just 50% of Pastore´s sport rights (possibly not the correct term for this, but it is how we say it in Portugal) to take less risks in the gamble. And Pastore wouldn´t join Porto to leave on loan, because ManU already attempted to sign him, and offered him such a deal, and he rejected it. He either stays at the main team or stays in Huracan.

This reminded me of something else, Bruno Alves is leaving (to Milan possibly) and Porto needs another CB. Two names have poped out: Angeleri (Inter is also interested, but Lisandro and Lucho already recommended Porto to Angeleri, which gives us some points in the race) and Gabriel Mercado (don´t have the less clue about him). Any info you could provide?

Yes' date=' agreed with the first point, but don´t forget that the possibility of Lucho Gonzalez leaving is high, which leaves a open spot in the midfield trio (Fernando, Meireles and plus one more). With Guarin and Pele dissapointing a lot, there isn´t really anyone who can provide cover. Tomas Costa could be an option, but personally I don´t think he has the quality to be a starter - yet. Perhaps over the course of next year, but for me he is still too "green". And about Pastore, Lisandro is leaving almost guaranteed to Inter Milan (lost Adriano, will probably lose Crespo, Julio Cruz and Suazo next year as well, this leaves Balotteli and Ibrahimovic - they need one more and Mourinho already confirmed his interest.), and again, this leaves an open spot in the attack, as Hulk is playing more of a winger right now (well, not right now. He is injured). And his rather high price can me matched in two ways: giving Bolatti to "smooth" the cost or/and buying just 50% of Pastore´s sports right (possibly not the correct term for this, but it is how we say it in Portugal) to take less risks in the gamble. And Pastore wouldn´t join Porto to leave on loan, because ManU already attempted to sign him, and offered him such a deal, and he rejected it. He either stays at the main team or stays in Huracan.

This reminded me of something else, Bruno Alves is leaving (to Milan possibly) and Porto needs another CB. Two names have poped out: Angeleri (Inter is also interested, but Lisandro and Lucho already recommended Porto to Angeleri, which gives us some points in the race) and Gabriel Mercado (don´t have the less clue about him). Any info you could provide?[/quote']

Maybe you are right about Pastore, but I think the reason he passed up Man Utd is the reputation they have for forwards. Fergie doesn't seem to like out and out strikers, Scholes became a CM, Rooney's becoming AM, Smithy became CM, and the out and out strikers that he can't change, i.e. Manucho and Dong, they offload with their prospects less appealing than they were previous. I think Pastore knows that a team like Porto would treat him well, play a style of football that he enjoys, and has a number of players he will have watched as a 15/16 year old. I think if he had to get loaned out to ultimately end up like them, then he definitely would.

Angeleri, alongside Forlin, is maybe the hottest defensive property in Argentina at the moment. His recent International appearances are what have brought all this interest to a head. The only problem you might have is that he is a natural RB, and should Argentina want to keep him that way, then there may be a few problems and unhappy pieces. Mercado is similar to Bruno Alves, although is nowhere near in the same class as him at the moment. He'll need to tone his aggression down, become more disciplined, and generally improve his game no end, but I see why he would be an interest.

Maybe you are right about Pastore' date=' but I think the reason he passed up Man Utd is the reputation they have for forwards. Fergie doesn't seem to like out and out strikers, Scholes became a CM, Rooney's becoming AM, Smithy became CM, and the out and out strikers that he can't change, i.e. Manucho and Dong, they offload with their prospects less appealing than they were previous. I think Pastore knows that a team like Porto would treat him well, play a style of football that he enjoys, and has a number of players he will have watched as a 15/16 year old. I think if he had to get loaned out to ultimately end up like them, then he definitely would.

Angeleri, alongside Forlin, is maybe the hottest defensive property in Argentina at the moment. His recent International appearances are what have brought all this interest to a head. The only problem you might have is that he is a natural RB, and should Argentina want to keep him that way, then there may be a few problems and unhappy pieces. Mercado is similar to Bruno Alves, although is nowhere near in the same class as him at the moment. He'll need to tone his aggression down, become more disciplined, and generally improve his game no end, but I see why he would be an interest.[/quote']

Ok then, this leaves the Pastore deal settled. I hope Porto does buy him :)

Hmm, a RB isn´t exactly what we need at the moment. We finally overcame the Bosingwa-leaving-for-Chelsea-and-we-have-no-cover problem, and Fucile as a starter, Sapunaru as the bench cover and Ivo Pinto as the reserve and Cup player totally leave out any potential RB coming in. So yeah, if Angeleri came, it would have to be as a CB.

Really? Never thought Mercado was that type of player. But you are more than right when you say he is like Bruno Alves. As I recall, Bruno Alves in his first season with Porto kicked, punched and head butted (true history, Nuno Gomes remember it) anyone and anything. Eventually he settled in and turned into a top quality CB like he is today. Pedro Emanuel will take blame for that, as he was like a teacher to him :)

So, Mercado can be exactly the type of player we need...

Tom

You watching Boca v Banfield game ?

What was that celebration all about ? It looked like he was doing the haka :P

Funny you should mention it. I'm struggling to watch! If Banfield hold out a swift £750 makes its way into my back pocket.

Some of the celebrations are summat else, if they hold out though I think I'll do a cheeky Haka of my own.

Funny you should mention it. I'm struggling to watch! If Banfield hold out a swift £750 makes its way into my back pocket.

Some of the celebrations are summat else' date=' if they hold out though I think I'll do a cheeky Haka of my own.[/quote']

Last kick of the first half and Boca make it 1-1:p Looks like that back pocket going to be empty again