Argentinian Analysis

Re: Argentinian Analysis

Last kick of the first half and Boca make it 1-1:p Looks like that back pocket going to be empty again

HEARTBREAK.

I got Racing, Huracan and Racing to all win, and San Martin to draw, and got some immense odds on it. Then Roncaglia goes and knocks that in.

Need something special from Banfield in this second half but I cannee see it happening without Bertolo or Pio looking as good as usual.

Boca midfield though, Benavidez, Gaitan, Chavez and Mouche. Three out of the four in Europe within the next few years.

Also, I can't stand Palermo. He never does anything then always pops up with a goal or an assist.

So sick.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Argentinian Analysis Apertura

Great thread!

I'm looking forward to your Velez ratings & seeing what you think about Emiliano Papa. Will Velez's top of the table status combined with a couple national team starts be enough to boost him up to 90???

I doubt it. He has no Copa Libertadores experience, and look how much Darren Fletcher had to do to go from 88>90! I think he should get 89 though, and if Battaglia gets 90 this time around then Papa will get it next time, assuming everything stays rosy for him.

Any reason to think that the starting front 2 for Huracán (De Federico' date=' Pastore) can't go to 83 respectively this coming ratings change ...? Any chance that they could go higher than that ?[/quote']

De Federico and Pastore should get at least 83 each, and have a decent shot at 84. Nieto won't rise, he's a reserve regular. The Nieto that has the starts and the goals is on the DB at Banfield, but should get a rise himself. I feel sorry for SM the amount of tickets they're going to receive when the 75 Nieto doesn't rise. I'd get an automated response ready now if I were them.

Will do them now :D

I never realised until today that you had done the rating predictions, looked through and I think I already have all but one of those you mentioned for Rochdale :eek::D I'm hoping that SM do the summer ratings next so I can get Forlin back :D Has anyone seen what section they are doing next?

Hm' date=' I got an off-topic question, how do you send a ticket regarding an unfair player rating?[/quote']

The same way you would get a player added. There isn't a drop down box about ratings, so you just use a box like Incorrect Position, and make your case. They used to listen, not so much anymore.

Im interested in Bianche arce too.

I didnt know about any recent changes to their first 11.

But i know his stats over the season look good.

Is he in for a rise to 88?

On the second page is San Lorenzo's predictions, and Tom has predicted him for no rise. If you look up one post, you'll see it's because he's lost his place to loanee Botinelli.

Im interested in Bianche arce too.

I didnt know about any recent changes to their first 11.

But i know his stats over the season look good.

Is he in for a rise to 88?

I am holding on to him in 1 or 2 setups, as he has been getting rotated into the back 4. I see he has had 4 starts out of the last 6, and he will need to play in all 6 of 6 to get a rise probably, but he is a useful cup player, and I will give him more time. There are always other options out there to swap for, though.