Argentinian Analysis

Re: Argentinian Analysis

Radebe20' date=' what do you think of Nicolas Bianchi Arce? I know he hasn't been playing much since Bottinelli's arrival, but is he a big prospect for the future, or should I sell him while I can?[/quote']

He's still playing the back up role as first choice sub CB. Even so, he'll be doing enough to keep his 86. I don't see him ever making it to Europe, I hope he proves me wrong, but the limit I see for him is a being good homeland player, 88/89 kind of range.

do de federico' date='cura or mancuello deserve a rise??[/quote']

Mancuello 75>83 and is a class act, future 90.

De Federico 77>83 and is also class. If he gets the right breaks another future 90.

Cura hasn't done enough to warrant a rise, but in a young Huracan side he may well get a break next season.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Argentinian Analysis Apertura

Radebe' date=' I quicky require your aid. What do you predict for the San Lorenzo RM Emiliano Diaz?[/quote']

He's not at San Lorenzo, and to be honest, I'm not entirely sure where he is! The only reason he ever got game time there was due to the fact that his father was the manager. He left around July I think, and had trials in the USA, at DC I seem to remember. He didn't impress, and I haven't had track of him since. He's not in the Primera A, put it that way, and I'm reasonably certain he's not in Nacional B either. He appeared a couple of times for Oxford about 4 years back :P

Overall, my prediction would be 80>77/Rtd

He's not at San Lorenzo' date=' and to be honest, I'm not entirely sure where he is! The only reason he ever got game time there was due to the fact that his father was the manager. He left around July I think, and had trials in the USA, at DC I seem to remember. He didn't impress, and I haven't had track of him since. He's not in the Primera A, put it that way, and I'm reasonably certain he's not in Nacional B either. He appeared a couple of times for Oxford about 4 years back :P

Overall, my prediction would be 80>77/Rtd[/quote']

Thanks Radebe :)

He's not at San Lorenzo' date=' and to be honest, I'm not entirely sure where he is! The only reason he ever got game time there was due to the fact that his father was the manager. He left around July I think, and had trials in the USA, at DC I seem to remember. He didn't impress, and I haven't had track of him since. He's not in the Primera A, put it that way, and I'm reasonably certain he's not in Nacional B either. He appeared a couple of times for Oxford about 4 years back :P

Overall, my prediction would be 80>77/Rtd[/quote']

I like he's CV

2001/02

River Plate -1 game

2002/03

Talleres -0 games

2004/5

Deportivo Colonia - 4 games

Oxford United- 7 games

2005/06

Defensores -2 games

2006/07

Defensa Justicia-1 games

2007/08

San Lorenzo - 9 games :eek:

Tom

What did you think of the San Lorenzo v Boca game last night :P

How come it says Ivan Marcone 74>77 and then in the brief description of him its says the predicted rise is 80. This is the case for a few of them.

Probably because Radebe20 reviewed Arsenal at the beginning of the Clausura when Marcone was playing fairly regularly. He hasn't really figured much at all of recent weeks so his predicted rise has decreased. The same goes for Fabian Castillo of Colon.

Hey Radebe' date=' if the ratings were done tomorrow how much would Javier Pastore increase and would his position change at all?[/quote']

Seeing as Radebe20 hasn't answered your question, I will give it a go - I hope he won't mind. This is even more relevent now considering SM's message saying that they will review the South American leagues (apart from Brazil) before the summer leagues. Pastore should see a rise to 83, perhaps 84 if he is lucky, and that is what I am hoping for. He could possibly see a positional change to AM/Fwd.

how come youve listed players who arnt even going to change?

Great thread apart from that!

I'm not sure I understand this. Radebe20's gone out of his way to review every player in the Argentinian league. If he hadn't given predictions for players that were just staying, I'm sure he would be receiving more questions saying, "what will happen to 'so-and-so'?", and "why isn't there a prediction for 'so-and-so'?".

22 year old Maximiliano Nunez Rated 74 plays for Estudiantes and can be picked up for around 175K in my game world. Hopefully just as cheap in yours.

Estudiantes currently are 5th in the Argentina 1st Division and I was impressed with their 5-1 away win at Independiente last Sunday with Nunez on the score sheet.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/match?id=261256&cc=5739

Usually comes on as a sub at some point in matches but as I said above, he started as a striker in the last game so he may be on the verge of cementing a starting position. Either way, even if he is used as a super sub over the next 6 weeks I think he will rack up enough game time to turn a reasonable profit. Scoring goals and starting will just add even more to his value.

I am not an expert (over to you Radebe or Insider) but at that price he has to be worth a shout for some short term wonga in 10 weeks time.

Just a quick link to the Argentina 1st Division Tables

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/tables?league=arg.1&cc=5739

Not too late to pick up the odd bargain, check the latest player stats etc from this link. You can then compare players to the SM database of players to help buy the undervalued players 14 games into the season.

All I can say is what happened to the likes of Independiente and Boca Juniors, I remember from days gone bye they were a hotbed of future talent?