- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Up and Coming.

Fabian Castillo

RiverColon.jpg&newancho=437

D.O.B.: 03/05/88

Position: Fwd

Rating: 75

Predicted Rating: 83

This slight striker has really made an impression in this Clausura. Known for his assists rather than his scoring ability' date=' he is already an integral part of the first team, gaining praise from a number of team mates. He has pushed Sciorilli and Acosta to the back of the queue, and is certainly causing a stir. It's hard to describe his way of play, there a similarities to a Paul Scholes maybe, if you could imagine an Argentinian Paul Scholes. He will continue to start for Colon, who are currently flying high, and while the future is impossible to predict after only a handful of first team starts, I can tell you it looks pretty bright![/quote']

Are these ratings still up to date

There are a lot of droppers for a team doing solidly in the league

Re: Argentinian Analysis

ive recieved a bid of de federico and formica for my mancuello

should i accept ?

is mancuello a (cambiasso) type player or a more attacking player ' date=' i havent seen him play apart from a youtube clip[/quote']

I'd snap his hand off. The first two will have just as big a career as Mancuello.

Hi Mate' date=' how do you think VERON, Juan Sebastián's rate change in this round?

Thanks......[/quote']

Really torn between 92 and 91. I'm gunna go out on a limb and say stay.

Are these ratings still up to date

There are a lot of droppers for a team doing solidly in the league

Colon doing ok this year but are one of the weaker sides. The ratings will only gradually increase' date=' and a lot of the team are dropping as they have turned over quite a few players.

Any reason why Lentini is back to 75 Radebe? I though you had him to safe 80?

Estudiantes have resorted back to plan A, and not really given the youth much of a shot after their poor start. Lentini is still a massive talent but is going to take some patience I feel.

Guys' date=' any definitive thoughts on Veron? Couple of people have asked but I haven't seen an answer (and I don't follow Argentina).

It says drop <1 at the head of the thread, wondered if that was still the general concensus?[/quote']

Answered this further up, but the reason he was down for a cert 91 was the poor form of both Estudiantes and himself. However, since I did the predictions, Veron has picked his game up, Estudiantes are unbeaten, and looking very good for the CL semi finals. It's really close but my 51% goes with the 92.

Hi Radebe,

a few weeks back you suggested that Viatri would retain his 85 rating. He's got 17 starts out of 19 games now with 7 goals, which makes him the best scorer of the second best team in Argentina (Boca Jr). And he just signed for Sienna on a transfert. Can't you see him get a little raise?

Thanks

Hi Radebe' date='

a few weeks back you suggested that Viatri would retain his 85 rating. He's got 17 starts out of 19 games now with 7 goals, which makes him the best scorer of the second best team in Argentina (Boca Jr). And he just signed for Sienna on a transfert. Can't you see him get a little raise?

Thanks[/quote']

They're his Apertura stats ;)

He'll stay at 85 for now, and we will have to see how he adapts to life in Italy.

Radebe,

Speaking of Boca Jr, I've got Javier Garcia (GK, 22-84) in a couple of my teams. I see that he played only 12 of the 19 games. Was he injured ? Is he underperforming ? How do you see him in the long term ? Can he become the NT no 1 goalie? I think most forumers prefer Sergio Romero, do you agree?

Thanks again

Radebe' date='

Speaking of Boca Jr, I've got Javier Garcia (GK, 22-84) in a couple of my teams. I see that he played only 12 of the 19 games. Was he injured ? Is he underperforming ? How do you see him in the long term ? Can he become the NT no 1 goalie? I think most forumers prefer Sergio Romero, do you agree?

Thanks again[/quote']

Again, they're his Apertura stats :P

He's a tricky one. He replaced Caranta half way through the Apertura, and Caranta has now moved onto Lanus. This Clausura though, Pato has come home and there is no way that Garcia will be able to beat the legend to the number 1 spot. Further to this, Boca are trying to get hold of Orion, San Lorenzo's keeper, which will pretty much finish Garcia's prospects at Boca off. He isn't a bad keeper, just not established enough yet. Better than Romero? No, which pretty much kills his NT chances. Good enough for 88 or more eventually? Yes, but not for a couple of years I'd say.

No :(

There are quite a few who are good enough, especially at Tucuman and Tiro, but I can't see Leeds shipping them over, and in Argentina it is natural for Primera A teams to get first "dibs" on any lower league players anyway.

Hey does anyone else think Pablo BARRIENTOS is likely to hit 89? From the stats I've seen hs playing well but I have no idea how he is in the games. Any help?:D

If i remember rightly this question was answered a few pages back. :P

brand.gif

Colon

Current starting 11

Lucas Acosta 80>80

Pablo Aguilar 85>85

Salu Candia 84>85

Alejandro Capurro 85>85

Martin Cardetti 84>82

Fabian Castillo 75>80

Diego Chitzoff 85>85

Diego Crosa 85>84

Claudio Enria 80>78

Alex Ferrero 85>86

Robert Franco 80>78

Esteban Fuertes 86>87

Ariel Garce 86>85

Pablo Garnier 85>83

Marcelo Goux 84>85

Marcelo Guerrero 84>84

Daley Mena 83>83

Omar Merlo 83>81

Matias Oyola 86>86

Diego Pozo 83>85

Seb Prediguer 83>85

Alfredo Ramirez 78>82

Ruben Ramirez 87>85 (Racing Club)

German Rivarola 86>86

Seb Sciorilli 75>81

Miguel Sebastien Romero 85>83

Nicolas Torres 84>84

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Up and Coming.

Fabian Castillo

RiverColon.jpg&newancho=437

D.O.B.: 03/05/88

Position: Fwd

Rating: 75

Predicted Rating: 83

This slight striker has really made an impression in this Clausura. Known for his assists rather than his scoring ability' date=' he is already an integral part of the first team, gaining praise from a number of team mates. He has pushed Sciorilli and Acosta to the back of the queue, and is certainly causing a stir. It's hard to describe his way of play, there a similarities to a Paul Scholes maybe, if you could imagine an Argentinian Paul Scholes. He will continue to start for Colon, who are currently flying high, and while the future is impossible to predict after only a handful of first team starts, I can tell you it looks pretty bright![/quote']

Are these still up to date???